Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Random IP Ban?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Play360's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philippines.
    Posts
    3,694

    Default Random IP Ban?

    I was just playing a few hours ago, when i suddenly disconnected and i got a temporary suspension for 4 hours, caused by (BlackZero90) or something. I'm not sure if this was clearly a random ip suspension, because none of us really did wrong. I just want to confirm. I already emailed support about it. Just waiting for a reply.
    Last edited by Play360; 10-03-2015 at 03:07 AM.
    Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.


    Play360 of the Forums.
    Simplified Signature, the better.
    Cheers.


  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer MyLegGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    This isn't the place for anything about Growtopia. Take a hike.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Play360's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philippines.
    Posts
    3,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyLegGuy View Post
    This isn't the place for anything about Growtopia. Take a hike.
    But i can discuss for whatever pleases me. There's no even specific thing to where you would take this topic.
    Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.


    Play360 of the Forums.
    Simplified Signature, the better.
    Cheers.


  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Tyrant799's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Fort Worth,TX
    Posts
    187

    Default Probably.

    Maybe it's just a glitch in the system, so yes, probably just a Random IP Ban.
    Goals:


    Become Well Known(x)
    Reach 1,000+ Thread Counts(x)
    Reach LVL 50 (48/50)
    Get Mini-You (x)


    "Not to Shabby."

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Play360's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philippines.
    Posts
    3,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant799 View Post
    Maybe it's just a glitch in the system, so yes, probably just a Random IP Ban.
    It's annoying and i can't play. As far as i'm concerned the support fixes this types of things right?
    Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.


    Play360 of the Forums.
    Simplified Signature, the better.
    Cheers.


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Elusive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Wanderer
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Oh i know that guy he creeps into peoples basements and plays growtopia. I hear he's homeless and was placed in a metal hospital.


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We're only responsible for what we say, not for what others take into their minds from it.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me and we'll make fun of them together.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Elusive-


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Play360's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philippines.
    Posts
    3,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elusive View Post
    Oh i know that guy he creeps into peoples basements and plays growtopia. I hear he's homeless and was placed in a metal hospital.
    Wait... What? Seriously?
    Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.


    Play360 of the Forums.
    Simplified Signature, the better.
    Cheers.


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Dodo Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Uranus States of America
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Play360 View Post
    But i can discuss for whatever pleases me. There's no even specific thing to where you would take this topic.
    A Growtopia ban complaint has no place in the Tavern. I'm sure this would fit into some sub-forum such as Bugs and Glitches.
    Literally most of the forum is dedicated to Growtopia. Find somewhere to put it.
    Toukiedatak made this picture forever ago.




  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Elusive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Wanderer
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Play360 View Post
    Wait... What? Seriously?
    I'm surprised.. you didn't hear this on the news yet? The man escaped a mental hospital and is now going into kids basements to play growtopia. They say he was arrested for breaking into a home trying to steal a little child's phone to play growtopia. He did this because his parents took away his phone and canceled the internet because he was playing too much growtopia.

    Nah i'm just messing with you lol i can't believe i actually thought of this up XD


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We're only responsible for what we say, not for what others take into their minds from it.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me and we'll make fun of them together.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Elusive-


  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Play360's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philippines.
    Posts
    3,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elusive View Post
    I'm surprised.. you didn't hear this on the news yet? The man escaped a mental hospital and is now going into kids basements to play growtopia. They say he was arrested for breaking into a home trying to steal a little child's phone to play growtopia. He did this because his parents took away his phone and canceled the internet because he was playing too much growtopia.

    Nah i'm just messing with you lol i can't believe i actually thought of this up XD
    Now i see the reason why you can make tons of stuffs and stories like this one. Haha, don't ask.
    Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.


    Play360 of the Forums.
    Simplified Signature, the better.
    Cheers.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •