Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psst.

Banned

Default Psst.

If your parents don't want you to play because of school, they aren't bad, they care about you. One day, you will realize how life is useless and as no goal, but if you want to live in that conspiratorial universe, you'll have to work and that's the best your parents can educate you.

My parents don't want me to play for general.
    [Insert meme]

Banned

Go to reddit, they love random posts over there <3

Quote Originally Posted by 26FtW26 View Post
    This is not a bad idea of him , you are just an addict duaaa
    #STOP SB SCAMS!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alecsandrus View Post
    This is not a bad idea of him , you are just an addict duaaa
    I'm an addict?
    He/She posted a completely random post that was of no help to anyone. If there's anyone out there who is "addicted" to games and it's affecting their grades, then some random guy on a mostly game related forum, will probably not do anything for them.

I could post random threads like "Don't do drugs!" or "Stay in school!", but would that truly be of help to anyone? Of course not.

I'm an addict?
    He/She posted a completely random post that was of no help to anyone. If there's anyone out there who is "addicted" to games and it's affecting their grades, then some random guy on a mostly game related forum, will probably not do anything for them.

I could post random threads like "Don't do drugs!" or "Stay in school!", but would that truly be of help to anyone? Of course not.
    You have a point , im sorry
    #STOP SB SCAMS!

Master Sorcerer
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours

Quote Originally Posted by Alecsandrus View Post
    You have a point , im sorry
    Point is, it is just that people debate with philosophy having the mind-set that people really came to actually debate with their philosophy. It is just that people enforce "right" too much, that philosophy that are not within their mind-sets are discriminated upon. We try to think with logic, but are driven with emotions when provoked with action and/or philosophy because you do not agree.
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

Master Sorcerer

This is somehing that actually is relevant, though.

Many people are annoyed at their parents for restricting them from video games or the internet, but Luve is just pointing out that it is not because they want us not to be happy, but because they want us to be social, safe and successful.
    I'm not funny.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by inkorrect View Post
    This is somehing that actually is relevant, though.

Many people are annoyed at their parents for restricting them from video games or the internet, but Luve is just pointing out that it is not because they want us not to be happy, but because they want us to be social, safe and successful.
    If someone cares about videogames more than school, I really can't blame them, considering what kind of bs schools are teaching us right now.
    But, since you apparently need to know what seaweed grows in the North Sea to get a good job in the future, I'd say that the problem is up to the parents of the child to explain, and not someone from the internet.

Master Sorcerer

I'd say that the problem is up to the parents of the child to explain, and not someone from the internet.
    I don't think it is.

It's very natural for parents to want their children to interact with people in real life more than people on the internet/in video games. I mean, you go in the parent's position. Would you want your child to hang out with friends and play sports, or sit in their room on their computer?
    I'm not funny.

Master Sorcerer

I don't think it is.

It's very natural for parents to want their children to interact with people in real life more than people on the internet/in video games. I mean, you go in the parent's position. Would you want your child to hang out with friends and play sports, or sit in their room on their computer?
    I'm an introvert and would you like people to discriminate me because of being "alone" while walking outside the school and not in groups? That has happened countless of times already, and just because people there do not meet the standards of being "true" to themselves, I have isolated myself.

I feel more comfortable with people online.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    I'm an introvert and would you like people to discriminate me because of being "alone" while walking outside the school and not in groups? That has happened countless of times already, and just because people there do not meet the standards of being "true" to themselves, I have isolated myself.

I'm talking about how the parents feel about y'all being on the internet lots, not how you feel.
    I'm not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post

Mentally preppering yourself to say 'here' in class... #JustShyKidThings

- - - Updated - - -

I'm talking about how the parents feel about y'all being on the internet lots, not how you feel.
    You are arguing with somebody, but you are arguing for the same point... He was saying that it is up to the parents to resctrict video games rather than some guy on the internet. You guys are on the same side.

Master Sorcerer

Are you saying parents should NOT care about how their children feel just so they may apply their wishes unto them? Then what is the point of this thread? It is all useless, pathetic and futile.

What I am talking about is how some people feel by being in the school 5 days a week. There is no pro-found joy as long as there is discrimination so what the ACTUAL heck are you people even fighting for? Justice that you seek cannot be serve, if you cannot even serve it in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reballoo View Post
    Mentally preppering yourself to say 'here' in class... #JustShyKidThings

- - - Updated - - -

You are arguing with somebody, but you are arguing for the same point... He was saying that it is up to the parents to resctrict video games rather than some guy on the internet. You guys are on the same side.
    Introverts are not your typical "shy" type people who just keep on hoping. We have standards to give and attend to. We are not even shy to begin with.

Banned

/r/growtopiacirclejerk

That's not bad to playing games. Just you need to balance your playing.

GET IT.
    "I'm not Speed. I am the FREAKZ of the forums"
    FLYING PANTSU
    STYX HELIX - MYTH & ROID

Quote Originally Posted by Luve View Post
    If your parents don't want you to play because of school, they aren't bad, they care about you. One day, you will realize how life is useless and as no goal, but if you want to live in that conspiratorial universe, you'll have to work and that's the best your parents can educate you.
    People who find life to be useless without goal aren't looking outside the box. It's about your life and your goal whether it makes any difference to everything or not, or if difference is found to be useless or not.
    If you're here on earth might as well live it happy, if you think it's useless to be happy, then dont as much as I'd recommend otherwise.
    Yeyea I'm a flower hippie and all but life can be amazing. Just because something has an end, doesn't make it pointless.

To be on topic and not go about my pet peeve this message should be spread out more, good parents have good intent. Less video games means more of anything else.
    "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why"~Mark Twain
    You should add me on kik so we can talk and stuff :4 : keephealthy

I've been playing video games just as much as I have in the summer, and my worst grade is a B.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    I've been playing video games just as much as I have in the summer, and my worst grade is a B.
    ^^^^^^^

I never gotten a B or lower lmao

Banned

I just said that your parents care about you, not that you're a reject.