Thread: Im not Going To Play GrowTopia for a while

Default Im not Going To Play GrowTopia for a while

Hello everyone after posting in a thread that im going inactive I thought i better post a thread about it, well here it goes....

Im going to take a break of GrowTopia to hang with friends and maybe play other neglected games i havent been playing. Dont worry im not quiting i'd never do that now i love GT to much and hanging with my friends in the game xD It might be 2 weeks or longer. Ive been playing GT 24/7 and I thought i better take a break. The reason i want to is because i had a friends party last weekend and i didnt go so i could see the update (i know i know that was stupid) And I cant believe that someone went out of their way to say i scammed them

Well GoodBye Everyone.....For Now

I forgot Ill still be on the forums
    Last edited by DemonBoii; 08-14-2013 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Forgot to add 1 important thing

Invisible in your world (thats right! a glitch!)

Quote Originally Posted by DemonBoii View Post
    Hello everyone after posting in a thread that im going inactive I thought i better post a thread about it, well here it goes....

Im going to take a break of GrowTopia to hang with friends and maybe play other neglected games i havent been playing. Dont worry im not quiting i'd never do that now i love GT to much and hanging with my friends in the game xD It might be 2 weeks or longer. Ive been playing GT 24/7 and I thought i better take a break. The reason i want to is because i had a friends party last weekend and i didnt go so i could see the update (i know i know that was stupid) And I cant believe that someone went out of their way to say i scammed them

Well GoodBye Everyone.....For Now

I forgot Ill still be on the forums
    See you soon!

~CarloRay
    My very own clothing guide!

Thanks to CoolDrew for this cool sig! Click my eggs please?
    ]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDui0FRrvDuN6DuD5GRrz

Live your dream, its cool.~CarloRay