Thread: I'm pissed now

Currently on an alternate reality where the world is run by BlaZing, the Lord of Ice Krem

Default I'm pissed now

So I was watching a documentary on the origin of the earth. Yada yada yada yada. Then I scrolled down to view some comments and it just pisses me off to see RELIGION FANATICS. I mean the documentary did not even contradict whatever they believe. One does not take the bible to seriously its a book mean for taking the values. Crap, I'm getting all godly... Anyways I hope they just Sheila Lebouf for a while...
    IGN: Lethalhunter
    "Just Kidding" a phrase you use when you totally meant it - L3thalHunter

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L3thalHunter View Post
    So I was watching a documentary on the origin of the earth. Yada yada yada yada. Then I scrolled down to view some comments and it just pisses me off to see RELIGION FANATICS. I mean the documentary did not even contradict whatever they believe. One does not take the bible to seriously its a book mean for taking the values. Crap, I'm getting all godly... Anyways I hope they just Sheila Lebouf for a while...
    Sheila Lebouf?

*I have pissed now

Welcome to the internet.
    I have nothing to say other then

https://youtu.be/IGtq-YDy3QM

Yep, it's those type of people who give other people of the same religion, a bad name..

Person 1 : The religion I follow, is true. Every bit of it! Anything that says differently is wrong, and I will block it out. It is evil..

Person 2 : Hmm, this contradicts the beliefs of my religion. But I shall keep an open mind. Even though I don't necessarily believe what they do, I understand that they have their own reasons for what they believe.

Person 1, is the type that we often see posting in comment sections. With a very ignorant state of mind. This person enables others to see this persons religion, in a more negative light.

I agree, I too get angered at such people.
    Do you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears?

>reading Youtube comments
    >ever

Well, OP. There's your problem :^)
    ---> I have changed my in game name to Thadirth. <---
    WiiU ID: Thadadir

Thada's box of stuff *Updated 16/5/2016*
    #22: ":^)" edition

Master Sorcerer

wow u still durrr

The reason why the comments section are to be avoided AT ALL COSTS, whatever your reason is.
    ⬆ The first. The original. ⬆

(┛ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)┛︵┗━┫

NECROSYS_v4.1

discord server

Master Sorcerer

I'm pretty sure they're all there to flame people like you haha.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Luminesce View Post
    Yep, it's those type of people who give other people of the same religion, a bad name..

Person 1 : The religion I follow, is true. Every bit of it! Anything that says differently is wrong, and I will block it out. It is evil..

Person 2 : Hmm, this contradicts the beliefs of my religion. But I shall keep an open mind. Even though I don't necessarily believe what they do, I understand that they have their own reasons for what they believe.

Person 1, is the type that we often see posting in comment sections. With a very ignorant state of mind. This person enables others to see this persons religion, in a more negative light.

I agree, I too get angered at such people.
    This is why I avoid religion. I stay away from the militant religious people, but am open to all religions. I have no beliefs, but I am against none.
    I'm not funny.