I've encountered some difficulties compiling ClanLib projects in mac OS X, and I'm hoping that somebody has some tips for me.

I have successfully compiled the clanlib frameworks version 1.0.0 on mac os 10.5.7 using GCC 4.0.1 and XCode Version 3.0, and I can also compile and run the example applications using the Examples_xcode_v2x file in the examples folder.

My problem comes when I attempt to create my own project files and include the clanlib frameworks. I can link them without any problems or errors, but when I build and run my application, XCode says that my application "exited with status 5. The debugger is still running. Use 'restart' to debug again." From my own research, I have determined that a status 5 means a SIGTRAP error. Following the directions in the documentation, I have toyed with the settings for symbols and inline functions, but neither changed anything.

Running my application from the terminal results in the following:
Code:
dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/ClanApp.framework/Versions/A/ClanApp
  Referenced from: [OMITTED: full path to application]
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap
I have also tried disabling libraries and commenting out (almost) the entire main.cpp file, to the point where nothing is actually compiling. All the same, I get the SIGTRAP error.

What makes all this even worse is that I KNOW there isn't anything wrong with clanlib per se, because I can put my own CPP files into the example XCode project, and they'll run just fine, it's only when I create my own project files with the clanlib frameworks.

So: what am I doing wrong? I assume it's something to do with the way I'm linking my libraries, but what's the correct way to create a new clanlib project?