Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Holidayyy

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,911

    Default Holidayyy

    The grade 8 student are having their trip so the grade 9 student including me, electrodream and electroguy are having holiday from monday until wednesday. Are you jelly?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Between Canada and Mexico
    Posts
    2,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    The grade 8 student are having their trip so the grade 9 student including me, electrodream and electroguy are having holiday from monday until wednesday. Are you jelly?
    Wow what a coincidence, every kid in Vegas isn't going to school from Monday until Wednesday. Seriously, no lie. Jelly?

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Wow what a coincidence, every kid in Vegas isn't going to school from Monday until Wednesday. Seriously, no lie. Jelly?
    When I hear "Vegas", I only know casino, no h8 plx. And here's your jelly.


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,103

    Default

    u classmates or wat


  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Between Canada and Mexico
    Posts
    2,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    When I hear "Vegas", I only know casino, no h8 plx. And here's your jelly.

    Oh thanks for the pixels bruh, really appreciate it

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Updated View Post
    u classmates or wat
    me, electrodream and electroguy? We're not classmate but we're in the same school and we're all grade 9 students.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    me, electrodream and electroguy? We're not classmate but we're in the same school and we're all grade 9 students.
    it must be so fun having schoolmates with forum accounts and play the game too


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Updated View Post
    it must be so fun having schoolmates with forum accounts and play the game too
    Not really.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Updated View Post
    it must be so fun having schoolmates with forum accounts and play the game too
    I'd hate my life if this happened.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer michaelhans10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    4,174

    Default

    Wait, is the fog still there at your city bro?
    I think that the fog is a problem for there kids at school?
    Still raining in there?

    How's the weather?

    Hope everyone be alright.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelhans10 View Post
    Wait, is the fog still there at your city bro?
    I think that the fog is a problem for there kids at school?
    Still raining in there?

    How's the weather?

    Hope everyone be alright.
    There's no fog anymore here.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •