Thread: Windows 10 is creepy like watching us.

Thumbs up Windows 10 is creepy like watching us.

If you guys heard of windows 10 is watching you on the software ? guess what in 7,8 is gonna put a update about watching you. >_<'

I know that sound weird but its true. I am gonna soon get a Windows 10 but the point is. is it good ? well first of all windows is just reading what you do and stuff also they know who you are also note that they watch everything also cortana is a spy, and the explorer edge is also a spy if you wanna make your life a bit safer you can disable but this is to you all I wanna tell

"Don't ever do wrong stuff on the interenet then everything is gonna be fine" also one more thing ! if you wanna do something private to write or search just do it on your own risk or just write down your stuff in a note book. there problem solved ! or do things private in old fashion way !

From pomtapom
    Information About Me !

Wizard Parts I GOT (5/6) Parts
    MY GROWTOPIA DAILY VIDEO

GOALS

So? What do you think Microsoft is going to do with that data?

Does it really matter?

Windows 8 - Windows 10

What's the difference?

()
    Have any complications with your forum experience? Then, follow the following:

• PM me in-game or on the forums for tips and tricks on how to function around here.
    • Never get involved in drama; because you will be punished for it, too!
    • Never be afraid to speak your mind, I mean Donald Trump does that and he gets hate (it won't happen to you if you don't build walls!)

If you want to add me on Growtopia, my Growtopia name is Kroakie.

Master Sorcerer

It's not like they'll suspect that you're some sort of illegal activist or something.

Probably every copy of Windows has access to your files one way or another, they just haven't mentioned it.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    I'm just annoyed by how the interface works and auto update.
    Wait is that an auto update? Because now my computer no longer has that Windows 7 style, just revamped with Windows 10. I hate that so much...it is like Windows 8 now, excluding a normal desktop state. It better not be an auto update dude, because if it is, I'm just going to buy an Apple computer.

Master Sorcerer

d0ge is called Tomas!!!!!!1 GOGOGOGOGGOGOO STALKERS
    I'm not funny.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by PomtapomGaming View Post
    I know that sound weird but its true.
    How do you know it's true? Sources please, I'm getting sick of clueless media feeders evolving rumors.
    Here's the actual explanation of windows10, how it isn't really "spying" on you, but it can gather data more efficiently than you so willingly give to your social media, which is still disapointing, but there aren't agents sitting at the other end recording your camera.
    https://www.yahoo.com/tech/how-to-ke...730399429.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    I'm just annoyed by how the interface works and auto update.
    I'm okay with the interface, but the increased priority on the windows10 update news is pretty irritating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LyveWyre View Post
    Wait is that an auto update? Because now my computer no longer has that Windows 7 style, just revamped with Windows 10. I hate that so much...it is like Windows 8 now, excluding a normal desktop state. It better not be an auto update dude, because if it is, I'm just going to buy an Apple computer.
    If you want to spend a couple hundred on an even worse operating system so you don't have to go through something totally preventable within 9 clicks, go ahead.

Am I the only one here that is working well with Win10?

My laptop is compatible with it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingmai View Post
    Hello im real @Zfert.
    Because of the news above,ya,I quitted gt becos I will banned in maxly 5 days. If u meet @Zfart or @Zfort, theyre be fake. So @Hamumu, @Solorien, @Hamumu, sorry to say. I quitted forever (left 1 days) so @Seth and @Hamumu, erm u might make list me as permaremoved mod. If I online, that @Zfert is fake.@Zfart is faker.

This is real zfert. Signed.
    Regards,
    @Zfert
    Forum name KINGmai
    Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by peck View Post
    How do you know it's true? Sources please, I'm getting sick of clueless media feeders evolving rumors.
    Here's the actual explanation of windows10, how it isn't really "spying" on you, but it can gather data more efficiently than you so willingly give to your social media, which is still disapointing, but there aren't agents sitting at the other end recording your camera.
    https://www.yahoo.com/tech/how-to-ke...730399429.html
    - - - Updated - - -
    I'm okay with the interface, but the increased priority on the windows10 update news is pretty irritating.
    - - - Updated - - -
    If you want to spend a couple hundred on an even worse operating system so you don't have to go through something totally preventable within 9 clicks, go ahead.
    I love how those journalist create fake stories.

OSX is pretty OK for me. I'm more of Linux>Windows>OSX

FOSS FTW

Did you also know... the browser you're using is spying on you too.