Thread: This Really Scares Me..

Default This Really Scares Me..

I was playing my keyboard, which is inside a bedroom in my house. Well, the bedroom is unused, last time I'm sleeping there was 2 years ago. I didn't want to sleep there because I experienced some strange things on that room.

So I brave myself to enter the room to play the keyboard. Few minutes after I was playing, I felt that something's wrong. Then suddenly, the Air Conditioner makes a sound, like somebody turned it on. Then the keyboard makes a sound. I didn't even touched it.

Dang. Now I'm really afraid to get in that room.
    IGN: Ceyx
    Level: 66
    WOTD Count: 2
    Collaborated WOTD Count: 2

HOLIDAY GUIDE:
    SummerFest 2016!

Master Sorcerer

That's... scary.

It's probably the ghost of the sandwich you ate few days ago... You should have thought of it before you ate it. Now it's going after you... RIP

IGN: JzoneGamer

Check out my fanfics!
    Descendants Of The Light [Chapter 2 is out!]
    Project Genesis [Chapter 9 is out!]
    Snowy x SpeedFreakz

Credits to SnowKuro for the nice avatar and to CooLoRenzo for the awesome art!

Dude I have had strange things in my brothers room too its so freaky this is what happened when my dad was out on a course I could smell cider and smoke like ciggarette smoke I freaked out but thought nothing of it next thing to happen is I was going to bed and my whole bed a really sturdy thing wont move for nothing shook like someone if superstrengh was shaking it I freaked out and refused to go in that room now I am in my new room and I saw a Lady with curly hair and crimson lipstick go into that room I refuse to go in that room til this very day one time I had to stay there as well I felt watched and I swear I saw an entity doing something then that night I had a dream that some of my deceased reletives were protecting me from this Bald man entity I still feel watched even from my room.
    My name is Hammerkraz

Thanks for this Troll

Support the veterans who fought for your country

#SupportVeterans!

Now it became the 2nd place at my house that I will never get in there alone.

HOLIDAY GUIDE:
    SummerFest 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    See a doctor.
    Strange things happen all around us dont just say they are phycos research and find out the problem
    My name is Hammerkraz

Thanks for this Troll

#SupportVeterans!

Even more strange, but this happened on the other room on 2nd floor.

Me and my friends were playing in 2nd floor. We were hiding on a room so one of my friend won't know that we're in there. When we were inside, somebody pound on the door, really hard. I saw a shadow, really tall from the space, the door was opened and my friends were trying to close it (that shadow was still pounding the door).

I then brave myself to go out. I was really surprised. My friend was NOT in front of the door. She was still on the stairs to get in 2nd floor.

WHY MY HOUSE IS REALLY SCARYY?!??!

HOLIDAY GUIDE:
    SummerFest 2016!

Just call the Ghost Busters. There, your problem is solved. Now, now, no need to thank me.

Check out my fanfics!
    Snowy x SpeedFreakz

Try to learn english, maybe.
    Click on my signature to see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by JzoneGamer View Post
    Just call the Ghost Busters. There, your problem is solved. Now, now, no need to thank me.
    I've experienced a lot of scary things im my house, and I was thinking that there's a (lets just call it bad spirit) at my house. I have an aunt that can tell our fortunes, etc. She was granted. She can see those bad spirits. But she said she never saw any bad spirits on my house. I actually surprised when she says so..

HOLIDAY GUIDE:
    SummerFest 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx_GrowT View Post
    I've experienced a lot of scary things im my house, and I was thinking that there's a (lets just call it bad spirit) at my house. I have an aunt that can tell our fortunes, etc. She was granted. She can see those bad spirits. But she said she never saw any bad spirits on my house. I actually surprised when she says so..
    Now i know that it's not an evil spirit, I've just figure it out, and it's bad... It's really bad... Much more worse than an evil spirit...

Check out my fanfics!
    Snowy x SpeedFreakz

I would recommend an exocist
    My name is Hammerkraz

Thanks for this Troll

#SupportVeterans!

A lot of children are naturally psychic, this gets worn out of them by junk like media and computers

Thada sounds like an old man but bear with me, I've trained my mind to reawaken the Third Eye and basically I'm a neophyte wizard :^)

If this is a common happening then it's very possible that an entity (perhaps a spirit) is trying to contact you in the 3rd Density (our world, AKA the "living" world). However, it could just be something mundane like you're just "hearing" things.
    Keep a journal of all weird stuff that happens if this happens often. Note down the means of this (like weird keyboard sounds) and also take note whether you think this is a violent notion or not.

Also keep a dream journal, everyone should do that anyway (whether for inspiration or to train upon your subconcious or whatever). It could very well be possible that something may try to contact you in your dream (or the Ethereal or even the Astral. But don't get your head full of too many possibilities).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hammerkraz View Post
    I would recommend an exocist
    I wouldn't. Not unless the entity is too powerful to banish with a simple banishing ritual, or if it's stolen too much of your loosh you're powerless to banish it. Although that would only be a problem if it's a bad spirit. Which I doubt.
    ---> I have changed my in game name to Thadirth. <---
    WiiU ID: Thadadir

Thada's box of stuff *Updated 16/5/2016*
    #22: ":^)" edition

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mrthadawee View Post
    A lot of children are naturally psychic, this gets worn out of them by junk like media and computers

Thada sounds like an old man but bear with me, I've trained my mind to reawaken the Third Eye and basically I'm a neophyte wizard :^)

If this is a common happening then it's very possible that an entity (perhaps a spirit) is trying to contact you in the 3rd Density (our world, AKA the "living" world). However, it could just be something mundane like you're just "hearing" things.
    Keep a journal of all weird stuff that happens if this happens often. Note down the means of this (like weird keyboard sounds) and also take note whether you think this is a violent notion or not.

Also keep a dream journal, everyone should do that anyway (whether for inspiration or to train upon your subconcious or whatever). It could very well be possible that something may try to contact you in your dream (or the Ethereal or even the Astral. But don't get your head full of too many possibilities).

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't. Not unless the entity is too powerful to banish with a simple banishing ritual, or if it's stolen too much of your loosh you're powerless to banish it. Although that would only be a problem if it's a bad spirit. Which I doubt.
    ya well im a dark wizard/necromancer (same thing(?)) so fite me in the real lyehv dam nubz dese dayz

Quote Originally Posted by 26FtW26 View Post
    ya well im a dark wizard/necromancer (same thing(?)) so fite me in the real lyehv dam nubz dese dayz
    >implying your loosh isn't already mine
    >implying I would waste my time to fight you in the mundane 3rd Density.

I'll send my tulpae to fight you in the Astral plane, m8

Also necromancer isn't the same as a dark wizard. A dark wizard uses chaos and negative energy for domination, a necromancer tries to possess dead bodies as a vessle for dark spirits (like zombies). Git gud :^)
    ---> I have changed my in game name to Thadirth. <---
    WiiU ID: Thadadir

Thada's box of stuff *Updated 16/5/2016*
    #22: ":^)" edition

Quote Originally Posted by hammerkraz View Post
    Strange things happen all around us dont just say they are phycos research and find out the problem
    Its actually true.
    The victim is either suffering from this
    -Paranoid
    -Heavily depressed(i will say this is a cuase and,well..idk)
    -Visual hallucinations
    -Auditory hallucinations
    -Alot more

I will think its the last 2..

Go check a doctor,this is NOT normal

P.S you may also be imagining these stuff.When your mind is tired/(forgot word..),this will happen.Its hallucinations on a lighter extend.(Short story long its hallucinations not real)
    Last edited by Boy255; 11-07-2015 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Added ps
    I have nothing to say other then

https://youtu.be/IGtq-YDy3QM

Quote Originally Posted by mrthadawee View Post
    >implying your loosh isn't already mine
    >implying I would waste my time to fight you in the mundane 3rd Density.

I'll send my tulpae to fight you in the Astral plane, m8

Also necromancer isn't the same as a dark wizard. A dark wizard uses chaos and negative energy for domination, a necromancer tries to possess dead bodies as a vessle for dark spirits (like zombies). Git gud :^)
    Well I'm a level 60 demon hunter with a full dps set, do you dare to fite me?
    Click on my signature to see what happens

That's happened to me...
    "I'm not Speed. I am the FREAKZ of the forums"
    FLYING PANTSU
    STYX HELIX - MYTH & ROID