Thread: [iOS] Does anyone..

Default [iOS] Does anyone..

Does anyone know how to change Google back to its old layout? It's honestly pretty annoying, especially when I go to Google Images, because the "View Image" button isn't there anymore. I've tried searching for a fix, but I haven't even found people talking about it. Yes, I'm using Safari. If possible, I'd like to avoid downloading the Google app from the App Store.

Here's what I'm talking about:

Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome. Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chromeDelete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome Delete google and get google chrome and delete and get google chrome

C and p to max

Tl;dr get safari
    Last edited by Boy255; 11-07-2015 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Added safari
    I have nothing to say other then

https://youtu.be/IGtq-YDy3QM

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    Im on ipad too,but the word "images"is in third column..

- - - Updated - - -

If only the report post feature was enabled...
    I added tl;dr makes up
    like i give a damn

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xPrince View Post
    Burn yo ass little stripper kill your self lmao
    Quote of the year

Quote Originally Posted by mokky View Post
    Quote of the year
    Wth,how is this related to this thread..

Banned

Quote of the century
    Whelp. That completely blew my quote out of the water.

Master Sorcerer

Use BING.

Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    >when you see someone as cute as Yotsuba Koiwai

what the heck

name pls fudge

Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    Use BING.

Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    >when you see someone as cute as Yotsuba Koiwai

what the heck

name pls fudge
    She's Anzu from Hanamaru Youchien. I'd highly recommend it if you're into cute little anime grills.

Banned

I have the same problem as well. Sometimes, I'd refresh for like 10+ times and it would somehow revert back to the old layout. I got tired of that so I just switched to PC whenever I use the forums. Does anyone know how to fix (or some other alternative to) this?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  131.5 KB

The old layout is better, seriously what's up with layouts changing these days?...