Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 250 WLs giveaway.

Default 250 WLs giveaway.

Arnold won the giveaway and he got his 250 WLs.

How I picked him:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_vfO5cPYIM

Thanks for participating, bye.
    Last edited by Trintukas; 12-02-2015 at 10:42 AM.
    IGN: Trintukas

I'd start a mass produce project and save up the dls or start farming! :3

Name:  Subbed.png
Views: 1837
Size:  384.9 KB

I subbed btw :3
    IGN: Microtic

Master Sorcerer

Reserved.....
    No One Is Trustable In GT, Temptations Ruins Everything.

BYPASS, My New Vending World, Cheap Rare Blocks Item For Sale !!!

Visit My Worlds:
    BYPASS (Vending World)
    GPIXEL (Pixel Arts)
    BUYCLOVERS (Trade For Lucky Mod Items)
    GBRAWL (D Gate Race)

In Game Name: MCFinestGod

Follow Me On Instagram! @MCFinestGod

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Trintukas View Post
    So since im quitting, I'll be giving away all my stuff, and the first thing that I'll be giving away is 250 WLs.

How to join:

1.You will need to subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJA...8XcOcck3A/feed
    2. You will need to link this thread in your signature.
    3. You will need to post what you would do if you would have 2 DLs.

About the subscribing. I can't know who subscribed and who not, and it's your choice if you will be legit.

If there will be not much people in the giveaway, it will be canceled, and hosted again later.

Ending not confirmed yet.

Goodluck
    <reserving spot for photo>
    Name:  ru.JPG
Views: 1231
Size:  60.7 KB
    I subbed, finally a channel owned by a growtopian with other videos instead of ALL growtopia videos lol

What I would do with 2DLS is host a very big competition for forumers, 2dls will be used for building of the competition world, prizes and stuff. It's my real dream to host a very big competition (not saying what it is lol).
    Last edited by Updated; 11-17-2015 at 09:00 AM.

Serf

I would use the wls to help my friends who got scammed and do a project with them to have fun and hang out.

IGN: FreshAura

Down the streets,turn right,dive down into the sea,fly up into the sky,and knock on my door.

Trintukas,please consider joining back Growtopia one day.I know your pain,being scammed in trade,isn't really something everyone sees everyday.
    I'm sad to see yet another Growtopian quit.Will this ever end?
    No.But it may...
    Please please please,consider joining back.You have not yet see the true potential that this game offers.It's more than just wealth.
    I'm sorry for you loss my friend,but i would say,please consider what you are doing.All the effort you have put into the 250WLS are gonna be given away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    What i will do with the wls:Firstly,i would wl a world in tribute to the loss of yet another Growtopian,Trintukas.I will put my very best into making the world as fancy as ever,even making the effort to buy a nothingness,because i deeply respect your courage to give away 250WLs,hours of farming (or trading!).
    With the remaining wls,i would most likely try to buy Devils :P or,I would keep it and save it up,for when the time is right :>.As for helping newbies, everytime I see like "I will donate it to newbies at START" Thats how scammers earn wls.They stay at START, act as newbies to get wls.Therefore,yes I would still donate some wls to newbies for a good cause, but, selectively.No, I will not do giveaways.Who knows,amoung 67 newbies, there are 30 hackers?Think about it. And another thing is, ill use half of the wls to wl random named worlds like "OQNSJXNC" and put farmables in it so that i can get heart crystals on valentine XD.
    I am totally ok if i don't get it because,i would actually rather earn my own wls.But now,at my breaking point,I really can't do anything anymore.
    If I manage to win,PM me on forums.
    Farewell Trintukas~
    Last edited by TiffMushroom; 11-17-2015 at 05:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evortez View Post
    It's fine have a dream.
    Everyone have a dream.
    So follow that dream,
    It won't follow you.
    Goals
    1. Achieve 100 Growtokens [23/100] [X]
    2. Reach level 50 [28] [X]
    3. Meet the Developers [X]

1069 hours spent on Growtopia (On 2 accounts)
    Join the hotdog troll!

Squire

IGN: QUEENZYU

If I had 2dls, half of it which is 1dl would be donated. I would donate to new-players by hosting a giveaway. The wls will be placed in a world, and when the time is right, the world will be open to public, allowing players to dig the wls. To prove that's legit, I will invite Trintukas to witness the giveaway.

IGN: Aunos

What to do with 2dls: help some of my friends with it, and use it to fund for my first WOTD!

=Read my Forum Fanfics!=
    {Forum Fanfic: Reality Shift} CHAPTER 11 IS OUT!
    {Dangan Ronpa: Rtsoft Forums} CHAPTER 6 IS OUT!

Vain Glory IGN (SEA): Aunos [SJ1] =KLX=
    Clash Royale IGN: Aunos
    Wattpad: -Aunos-

#Randomness

AM IN A STUDY TOUR AT XIAMEN. WILL BE INACTIVE TILL MAY OF 26
    SELL SNOWBALLS 3/WL

Serf

Exclamation #250 Wls Giveaway

In Game Name Is Haten

Worlds Il Be In Is BVNX

If il win il wanna make a parkour world cuz i need dem tokens
    I have played 1400 Hours HYPE7

reserving this spot
    My Ingame Name is: ZeldrisGT

#200tokengiveaway
    #1000ATMGiveaway!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...VER!-1000-atms!

"I don't have G Angels or lots of wls What i do have is an Amazing FRIENDS and MEMORIES that will last FOREVER"

Level:42/Hours played:1002.62

Quote Originally Posted by mokky View Post
    We're in a game where your family members and relatives would backstab you and everyone for items.

So since im quitting, I'll be giving away all my stuff, and the first thing that I'll be giving away is 250 WLs.

How to join:

1.You will need to subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJA...8XcOcck3A/feed
    3. You will need to post what you would do if you would have 2 DLs. It would be great if you would post it here, in the forums.
    About the subscribing. I can't know who subscribed and who not, and it's your choice if you will be legit.

If there will be not much people in the giveaway, it will be canceled, and hosted again later.

Goodluck
    Well ive subscribed im legit. I linked ur awesme thread.

If i had 2dls well i would make my worlds because i have so many ideas but not the wls too fulfil them it would be awesome
    Hello! I'm Deno855 on the Forums!
    Have You Got A Problem Which I Cant Help With? Message A Moderator Or Just Shoot A Forumer A Question
    Got A Dinosaur Or Fabulous Question For Me Too Help You With? Shoot Me A Private Message
    Don't understand why you were Punished/Cursed Or Even Banned?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    This Guys Giving Away 250 WLS!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...0-WLs-giveaway
    #[PRAYFORFRANCE

Squire

I subbed With 2dls i would invest in a project which may earn for me. Once i get 300 wls i would do a 100 wl giveaway!!!!!
    IGN:ThiefHappy
    thats all for now
    Also im broke from scammers.
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...=1#post1974902
    #250wlsgiveaway
    #10kgemsgiveaway

Knight

Default Nabz Entry

How to join:

3. You will need to post what you would do if you would have 2 DLs. It would be great if you would post it here, in the forums.

Goodluck
    1. Already sub!!

2.Just did it after I posted this

3.I would keep it, treasure it. Maybe invest on some pinballs or blackrock to farm until I have enough world locks to give to REAL NEW PLAYERS and maybe teach my cousin, and young brother to play Growtopia. I will not hesitate to use the world locks wrongly if I need to use them wirhouht thinking twice.

My unique In Game Username would be NabilPlus21!! I have good projects going on. Come find me either in the worlds LENSU or BREAKYG.

Good luck to all participants
    Wanna join the 250WLS Giveaway?
    Click here!!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...0-wls-giveaway

#GrowIsDead

#DDLGIVEAWAY

#WhatYouAfraidOf~Giveaway

My IGN : NabilPlus21

Lesser Wizard

I don't know how to post a picture on the Subscription as I'm on my phone.

What I would do with 2DLS? : Well, to be honest, I DISLIKE fancy clothes. Just straight up no. It's just a waste of World Locks. So, I wouldn't definitely spend them on expensive clothes. Instead, I would just invest, invest, mass produce, mass produce. Surely one day, I am able to return the favour to other people by doing these kinds of giveaways. ( I'm poor, that's why I can't do one yet. SHHH. ) Perhaps I think that I would spend 150WLS on Farmables, Mass Production, Investment. After I have some World Locks, I would do giveaways, like you, Trintukas.

By the way, you shouldn't quit forever. Come back to Growtopia every 1 month. I mean, you are gonna miss it. You would miss it, trust me, I'm saying it again.

Thanks for holding this Giveaway. It really means a lot to people out there.
    IGN : TENURE

I love to mass produce. :-)

Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!

I've subbed,believe me. ^_^

Now,with 200WLs,what would I do?

Sorry,I won't be some soppy dude saying that they're going to do donations and spend 'em wisely-that's not me.

I'll save 'em up,and do what I always do! Spend em on random crap lol. And y'know stuff.

I'll fulfill my goals with them-getting WLs. I'm at 30 now,sad considering I've played for almost 2 years...But I've tried. Sadly,all my ideas failed due to lack of resources. And that's where 2DLs comes in. Investiiiing is what I see.

Last question-Why you quitting? Sad to lose a player that. Would actually giveaway stuff.

Trintukas-You shall be 'membered...
    Ello I'm Spherical!

My new signature!

IGN:Spherical
    Level:30
    Friends:0
    Wls:like 15

Inactive on Growtopia,really inactive. All of the Realm!

How to join:

Goodluck
    1. Subscribed i would show picture but too lazy
    2. Done
    3. I would buy crystal cape because it is my favorite item in the game besides death scarf and leaf board
    IGN: Crystaliezed

Goals:
    Get focused eyes: 23/100
    Get legendary wings: Step 0/20
    Get level 50: 43/50
    Get a diamond lock: 100/100 Done but wasted all

Art made by PerTehDoh

Art made by voidgaming

#200tokengiveaway

250 WLS GIVEAWAY!

TO be fair I subscribed. My name is Super Mate (Nah dont want to share my name lel)
    In spoiler way how to check subscribers. Imagine that channel in video presses is your channel

If I get 2,5DLs I would try to make WOTD. Also of leftover of these WLs I would buy farmables or stuff for massing to get richer.

Thanks for chance!
    Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo Engstrom View Post
    the link part is like asking google to get all their profit for 2 days.

I am entering, but I have to fix my signature first..

If I won the giveaway I could find many different uses for the prize, but I would most likely use it to build a Dr Who related story world in my world DRWHO.
    I AM WAM
    Since 2/3/13
    A Tip of my Fedora to you
    - The King of Rare Seed Packs -
    WAM is now open - Click Me!
    Super cheap RSP blocks - Click Me!

Squire

If i win I would giveaway 20wls away In The world Call FLASHSHINE and use the others for mass producing and events.

Don't worry I sub your channel.
    #GTLUVSYOU
    Hello!!!
    IGN: AsianSoul

IGN: hdog101
    If I had 250 wl's I would spend it on my dream item, tumbleweed attractor, and probably use it to build worlds.
    Hamsters of rtsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by xZachCottonx View Post
    I had a hamster with a ball one time and I put it in my sink and watched it drown while it was trapped in the ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    My friend had a hamster ball once. It rolled down into the basement, and froze to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Applez View Post
    my hamster died of cancer