Thread: Spanish Class

Default Spanish Class

So I am in the spanish class at my school and whenever we have a sub for spanish class,its crazy.

So anyway,on Friday our spanish teacher had to stay home and take care of her daughter (She's a single mother) so we had a sub.She was pretty chill when we first walked in.So once everyone got settled,she shut the door and started talking in spanish.Like she was saying words we didn't even know.So she kept rambling in spanish while we just sat there confused out of our mines.So finally once she finished,my friend Nicole raised her hand and the sub called on her and literally all she said was "What." So she proceeded to laugh and then we spent like 5 minutes learning the words she told us.

So yeah I just had to share that story.Anyone else got any fun substitute stories?

Places you might see me at:

I've risen from the dead from dank meme hell

We have a sub for my teacher's maternity leave, and she came out of retirement for a short time just to teach us. So basically, everyone in my class is a complete idiot, and I do all of the work. Like, I literally translated a whole short story just for my group to do their section of comprehension questions. I forgot to translate the questions as well, so nobody did their section. I had to do it all in five minutes while she was explaining our plans for the day. She graded it and admired the responses; of course I let my group take credit for what they did not do because I am that kind of person. So as we were walking out of the class that day she pulled me to the side and told me that she knew I did the whole project. She then gave me extra credit equivalent to 50% of the project's total, which was about fifteen points. Of course, I feel guilty that I cannot even remember her name…

Anyway, Spanish II is a step back from Spanish I here. When I was in an advanced Spanish I class we spoke all Spanish and it was challenging, but I learned a lot. This year we have hardly spoke the language (because now I am with predominantly sophmores and juniors who took an Exploring Spanish class) and the teacher approaches a more traditional vocabulary sheet, memorize, repeat process.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    We have a sub for my teacher's maternity leave, and she came out of retirement for a short time just to teach us. So basically, everyone in my class is a complete idiot, and I do all of the work. Like, I literally translated a whole short story just for my group to do their section of comprehension questions. I forgot to translate the questions as well, so nobody did their section. I had to do it all in five minutes while she was explaining our plans for the day. She graded it and admired the responses; of course I let my group take credit for what they did not do because I am that kind of person. So as we were walking out of the class that day she pulled me to the side and told me that she knew I did the whole project. She then gave me extra credit equivalent to 50% of the project's total, which was about fifteen points. Of course, I feel guilty that I cannot even remember her name…

Anyway, Spanish II is a step back from Spanish I here. When I was in an advanced Spanish I class we spoke all Spanish and it was challenging, but I learned a lot. This year we have hardly spoke the language (because now I am with predominantly sophmores and juniors who took an Exploring Spanish class) and the teacher approaches a more traditional vocabulary sheet, memorize, repeat process.
    Bruh you kust explained perfectly the difference between out 2 spanish teachers. One only speaks spanish at all times and the other mostly speaks english to us but also in spanish. Both are cool but you dont learn much with the other.
    Quit growtopia and tanked pop into forums once in a while.
    Busy with golf n school rn. And sleep

"Every thought, every action, every word you speak has the ability to change someone's life for better or for worse."