Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeking team members!

i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog

First name:Mahmoud
    Most commonly used IGN:Growmeh/Frogmeh/Mahmoud
    What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) what do you mean? If you mean about sports the. Soccer and maybe other type of sports ifI trained hard enough.
    Timezone:
    Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications.
    Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like Skype? Yes I can use them but you can help me get over me being too shy.
    How many days a week are you online? It depends if there is school or not if there is maybe 2-3 days a week or less or more/ if holiday then 4/7 days a week or more.
    When you unavailable? When there is school or a certin time I need to be with my family.
    What would you consider your pros and cons? Being funny/Being a little bit annoying when being funny

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Im shy, kind, I like to laugh a lot, Im from Egypt, my name is mahmoud, I live... Well maybe I went too far

Why would you like to join? Maybe yes if you accept me.

What would you like to improve on? My English skills and maybe learn new languages.
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

#MahmoudForGtFrog

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    Poor Edream. My parents used to be like that, but as I grew older I became trusted more I guess.
    *shrugs*

My mom does, my dad doesn't... Meep. D:
    "Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled, it can't be perfect again."

If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    *shrugs*

My mom does, my dad doesn't... Meep. D:
    Well that really stinks. The best thing you could do is talk to him. You've got nothing to lose. Maybe talk to your mom first and then talk to your dad?

First name: I don't really feel like sharing my real name but you can call me Warren

Most commonly used IGN: I mostly used Hercule or Hercules of available, if not I use HerculeGT.

What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) I don't think I have any talents, I am just an ordinary person!

Timezone: Western European timezone UTC+00:00

Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. yes I do have both of the applications and I can use them.

Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Yeah, I am used to skyping growtopians lately, so it won't be a problem at all.
    How many days a week are you online? if you are talking about growtopia, I am online all the week, speaking about others games, I don't play much games now since my laptop has a malware.

When you unavailable? when I have homework or when I have to prepare for an exam, or just not in home.

What would you consider your pros and cons?:
    PROS :
    - I am friendly, cheerful, funny and can make you laugh!
    - I have an ability to affect those around me positively if I can.
    - I consider my self a person who has a good experience at solving others problem, I love helping troubled hearts!

CONS :
    -I am impatient when it comes to waiting for things, I love things to be as fast as possible.
    -I don't know if I have other cons

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I am 17 years old, I live in North Africa, Next year would be my baccalaureate grade and that's why I am very busy this year, preparing!

I may have some difficulties pronouncing some words during a skype call so yeah, it's not my slang language, I am shy aswell So I may not talk a lot during a call.

Why would you like to join? Doing things with friends is always funnier and more enjoyable.

What would you like to improve on? I'd improve my English pronunciation skills, and get to understand more English words
    Last edited by Hercule; 12-18-2015 at 07:51 PM.
    If no body hates you, you're doing something wrong!

Work for a cause, not for applause - Live to express, and not for impress - Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.

When life puts you in tough situations, Don't say Why me, just say Try me

Banned

just tell me i was accepted i already knoo

Quote Originally Posted by MidasTouch View Post
    just tell me i was accepted i already knoo

The "I already knoo" reminded me of this.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    Was that sarcasm?
    Nope, but it's classroom team building. Picking those who are different and having them feel obligated to be nice to people who they find obnoxious is essential.
    The idea of no chaperone with kids together for long periods of time was bugging me.

Master Sorcerer
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours

First name: You already know
    Most commonly used IGN: I don't really have a most used IGN, but I'd say Yuunohax. Jerky friend changed my name to that and I thought it was catchy.
    What are your talents? I have none.
    Timezone: Middle East.
    Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. I have Skype. I've Skyped with. 26FtW26 and all we did was throw swears at each other.

Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Yea, but on a low volume. My mom doesn't like it loud.

How many days a week are you online? Everyday, after school. The whole day when it's Saturday.

When you unavailable? Friday, and that's it.

What would you consider your pros and cons?
    Pros: I'm insane.

Cons: A lot. Like curfew.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: We could talk it over off of steam, since we already had a few conversations.

Why would you like to join? Well, we did talk on Steam and I thought it was interesting considering it's really boring playing with the same person that doesn't have a mic over and over again *stares at trollrage with bloodshed eyes*

What would you like to improve on? Nothing. I'm doing pretty bad which is satisfying.

Well there's a small chance I'd get in.
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

Why do 90% of the people here live on the opposite side of the world?

Oh well, I guess we can live with it.

6,000TH POST! (:
    Last edited by Magicalfishy; 12-17-2015 at 08:55 PM.

Squire

First name: Joe
    Most commonly used IGN: Uans
    What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) Farming and getting wls.
    Timezone: Eastern
    Do you have skype or kik? Yes, both.
    Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Yes.
    How many days a week are you online? 7 days a wekk lmao.
    When you unavailable? Holidays. and School hours.
    What would you consider your pros and cons? I am very hard working. But somtimes i get bored.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Im 16 i have 108 subscribers on my youtube channel, and im very hard working.

Why would you like to join? Sure.

What would you like to improve on? By boredness lmao.

My name is Jeff. (No, I'm not joking)
    My most commonly used IGN is DodoWizard
    I'm 14 years of age.
    I'd say my talents include being a fast learner, especially when it comes to video games. I can also make a fart noise with my hands. I know a bit of German, and I do voices.
    My timezone is America EST.
    I have skype and kik, but I heavily prefer skype.
    I'd be comfortable chatting when I can, which should be regularly after Christmas.
    I'm on my computer most days.
    I'll be unavailable most of Wednesday, but I should still be on a bit that day. There'd also be other times I'd be unavailable, but likely I'd notify everyone.
    Pros and Cons...let's see. I'm good at keeping track of things, like storage, but only if I organized it. Then I'll usually know where everything is. But I'm kinda impatient. And I'm terrible at describing things, excluding appearances, I'm usually good at describing those.

About myself...uh..I'm not good at describing myself either...I'm tall, I have an extensive vocabulary, I like kitsune, but not cat girls. I particularly enjoy top-down shooters.

Why I'd like to join..well, for one I have copious amounts of free time, and I like talking to people. Games are always more fun with friends.

I suppose I'd like to improve upon my people skills. and my aiming skills. My aim with a mouse isn't too bad, but it's rather...meh. My aim with a controller is atrocious. Like it's not even funny.
    Last edited by Dodo Wizard; 12-20-2015 at 11:59 PM.
    Toukiedatak made this picture forever ago.

My name is tomás. (Yes, it's spanish.)
    My most commonly used IGN is Pingu.
    Im 13 years old.
    I would say my favorite thing to do is enjoy time with my friends and play minekrooft.
    My time zone is CLT. (Chile standard time)
    I only have skype.
    I can talk on english if you excuse my fluency/grammar.
    I'm on my computer all day. (Unless im watching anime >.<)
    I'm active all day. Just call me to play
    About myself... Uh, i don't know how to describe myself. But i'm spanish, so yeah. I'm not that good at english, atleast that is what i think..
    I'd like to join because i would like to discover new games since i easily get bored with games i play all days.
    I'd like to improve my abilities on socializing with people. (i don't have alot of friends...)
    Last edited by FR3DDY; 12-17-2015 at 11:32 PM.
    Me is nub with skills at pokemon.
    "Scammers, Scammers never change"
    "Old forum layout was cool, then it took an arrow in the knee"

I honestly love this idea but my inactiveness is a problem well that and shyness.
    Yes... I am a Prussian now. Forget planes, I use muskets and shoot frenchmen with muskets. Rip old Lennart. #LordLenin #Lenin4pres

Banned

magicalyfishy im tired of w8n just tell us who is accepted alrREADYYYEY

Quote Originally Posted by MidasTouch View Post
    magicalyfishy im tired of w8n just tell us who is accepted alrREADYYYEY
    Well, we need more applications to be able to do that.

Application:
    *Please note we are talking about the internet in general, not just Growtopia.
    [spoiler]First name: Samir
    Most commonly used IGN: Lennart, exceot steam where I am König Friedrich Wilhelm 3rd (changed back to lennart)
    What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) I am mature when needed and I will help out friends in need. I am quite good in playing most stragety and FPS games. And I am good in most historical things.
    Timezone: Central european, CET.
    Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. I havr both.
    Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? I would, my parents wouldn't, but I could chat when they are not there.
    How many days a wwek are you active? 2-3 days and holidays, the other days I have to study.
    When you unavailable? Weekdays.
    What would you consider your pros and cons? I am quite mature as said before, and I will help my friends when needed. I can do most things when ask if they are possible, and also try new things out. My cons are that my parents are strict bout internet and I will mostly be chatting unless they are not home. I am quite embarresed when chatting but I can handle it. My English is not perfect.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Well, I am interested in historical games, the three genres I care most about are WW1, WW2, and the Napoleonic era. I go in high school, live in Sweden, 14 years old. And, well, I am interested in vehicles used in the world wars.

Why would you like to join? I like the idea of having internet friends where I can do most things with and play with. I would like to have people to do things with and make internet more fun.

What would you like to improve on? Well, my grammar, my shyness of speaking with others, and actually wanting to tryout new games that look bad. Also how immature I can act when not needed.

Note: Inactive in forums, if you need to reach me badly spam me in Skype.
    Last edited by _Lennart_; 12-26-2015 at 02:36 AM. Reason: I just noticed how many mistakes I did.
    Yes... I am a Prussian now. Forget planes, I use muskets and shoot frenchmen with muskets. Rip old Lennart. #LordLenin #Lenin4pres

First name : Ruth Anne

Most commonly used IGN: Analyzation

Talents: Singing

Timezone: gmt +8:00

Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications.
    Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Kik- ayeitsruth skype- iqueenfab. Yup, fine with it.

How many days a week are you online? 7 days a week, weekdays- 4 hours minimum, weekends- almost all day
    When you unavailable? At night , mostly from 9 p.m -2 pm

What would you consider your pros and cons? pros- I'm fab and mature cons- a bit shy?

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a bit smart, and goal-oriented

Why would you like to join?: I want to make new friends and to achieve great things altogether. I want to be close with others and establish connections with them

What would you like to improve on?: My shyness. :3
    IGN: Analyzation

Quote Originally Posted by Updated View Post
    I would rather call it bubble gum.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeCooolGuy View Post
    Lesson learned. Don't kick rocks when playing grope-topia while making grope-locks.

I love Armando Caruso Handkerchiefs.

(I'm also fab and a grammar nazi huehuehue)

Let them apps roll in.

Last edited by IC Growtopia; 12-19-2015 at 12:15 AM.
    kys

Waiting for more applicants to apply.