Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Seeking team members!

kys

Just a friendly bump. We need more applications before we can decide!

I want in.

Post Application.

First name: Tyrant but i go by Tyrone
    Most commonly used IGN: Mr.Gemini

What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) Dancing, Being able to help other when they're upset, and a mighty hard worker, and a meh leader

Timezone: UTC -06:00 (aka Texas Central Time)

Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. Kik: Tyrantawesomeness9dont ask why the name is that)Skype: TyrantTheKiller (I have wierd nmaes )

Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Hecks Yea (Warning I Have Voice Cracks m8)

How many days a week are you online? probably 18/7(give or take a few hours)

When you unavailable? During School and when im doing errands

What would you consider your pros and cons? Pros: I Am Pretty Good Control Over Issues, Pretty Chill, isn't to serious, Genius(Ok.. Im Not a Einstein but im pretty smart).Cons: Anger Issues when i get worked up, Im Not Too Good At Focusing and Managing wls/ earning em, Distracted easily and is hyper.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself:
    i enjoy food. Ima a hard worker! I Get distracted Easily (A.D.D) and im very hyper like 20/7. Im a Pretty avg artist and is very social.

Why would you like to join?To have a group of friends i can always hang out with and skype etc. I could have a squad who would corporate with me and could help each other out in hard times. My very working squad.

What would you like to improve on?Managing wls/ earning em because if i cant i cant provide for the crew/ squad
    Goals:

Become Well Known(x)
    Reach 1,000+ Thread Counts(x)
    Reach LVL 50 (48/50)
    Get Mini-You (x)

"Not to Shabby."

First name: Katelyn
    Most commonly used IGN: KitKat4ever
    What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!): Sleeping, procrastinating, eating... Oh, you mean actual useful skills? I can bake. Pretty well. Also, I am a pretty good multi-tasker.
    Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
    Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications.: I have both, doesn't mean I use 'em a whole lot, but yeah, I have both.
    Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype?: Sure. Don't judge my voice mk xD
    How many days a week are you online?: ermm... 7..? Whenever I don't have a vacation, I am likely online.
    When you unavailable?: Tuesday evenings, saturday around noon, and for about 8 hours on weekdays.
    What would you consider your pros and cons?:
    Pros: I like people, I can be very generous (I may have given too much stuff to a newbie once or twice... oops!), I'm pretty loyal, I trust easily, I think that's it. I'm not amazing.

Cons: I don't like to work very hard, I trust too much, I'm slow to forgive, I tend to lie (Only if I think it's a good cause...), I sometimes end up bailing on activities, I talk A LOT, I'm a nervous wreck, I dislike many things (certain memes, vines, certain patterns, some shapes, etc.), I kind of am an attention hog (Pweez don't hate, I'm tryna be a better human), I joke too much, my jokes aren't even funny.

There are more, but I can't find the rest off the top of my head.

Hi there, I'm Katelyn. I try to be an optimistic little bundle of joy, but if I really hate you, I will murder you. I say a bunch of random things all the time and I am really random in at least 402 different ways. I could talk forever if my mouth didn't get dry and I didn't need to eat and I didn't need to sleep and use the internet. I am a midget and I manage to point out all my flaws the second I find something I like about myself. Also, I like talking about myself. I kinda am a grammar nazi, but I sincerely apologize. I rant, sit steaming in a corner, or just explode sometimes, but that's just me and my flaws. People in general make me happy, but just don't play with my emotions. I'll remember if you did something to me. If I'm mad at you, I probably will not reply to you.

But however moody and angry I may be, it probably won't happen because I am usually slow to anger. So you'll probably know me as me. That one piece of chocolate that your friend gave you. It looks and smells delish, but when you try it, it's either not as sweet as you'd like or too sweet. That basically describes me. I also like books and quotes, and on a normal day, I can be really hyper once I wake up fully.

Why would you like to join?God, I am so tempted to answer 'why not.'

Why not?

What would you like to improve on?: If there was one thing, I would choose to forgive more easily. I block out people that I feel have horribly wronged me, I ignore people that I'm mad at, and I yell at people that disturb me repeatedly. Like a hundred times.

By Yours Truly

Wink

(Oh boy, it's my chance to be closer to senpai!)

First name: Greg
    Most commonly used IGN: Pikasack
    What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) Some stuff in technology, playing video games and making bad YouTube videos! (Very cringeworthy)
    Timezone: -8:00 Pacific Time (US & Canada)
    Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications. I have both, my Skype is under my forum account on the side really.
    Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? Sure, wouldn't hurt me really.
    How many days a week are you online? 24/7 no life, or maybe after 5:00 pm on school days... Basically all 7 days.
    When you unavailable? After 5:00 pm on school days?
    What would you consider your pros and cons? Pros: Funny, energetic, awesome, epic, overly-exaggerated... Cons: A bit shy sometimes, can jump to conclusions a bit fast...

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Well i like playing a huge assortment of games, although my computer currently isn't doing so good right now, so i can handle as good as Roblox. I also have a PS3 with Minecraft and an Android phone. I like lasagna and spaghetti, and i don't have a life.

Why would you like to join? I thought it would be fun to have an online sort of team, one that does a lot of things together, you know?

What would you like to improve on? My shyness, and just my overall confidence over the online world really. And maybe deal with some real life problems with people over the Internet who are kind of close, i guess.
    Hi I'm Pikasack!

KAMEHAME BUUUUMMMMPPP
    kys

Just a friendly bumpo. It's almost Christmas!

I have my own YouTube channel but I wouldn't mine collaborating with you
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

nope. not gonna leave this floating around
    Last edited by Sk8ter; 01-08-2016 at 01:08 AM.

It would be cool to have two animals in your group.

Name: Donny

Ign: FuryTurtle

Talent: I'm good with jokes,pranks,acting,and making a group of people laugh (jester?)

Time Zone: Mountain time I think,Arizona USA.

Skype or KiK: I have an oovoo,but I can make an account on those devices easily. I used to have one.

I would be comfortable talking on voice chats,etc.

Days on: I'm on 7 days a week,everyday.

Unavailable: I'm not available when I'm sleeping, playing other games / watching YouTube, and learning at school.

Pros: I've experience many games,I've met many different types of people since I've been playing multiplayer games all my life.

Cons: May be too savage, I can be rude sometimes, and conversations.

Myself: I'm an known as an American,but my mother tongue is Vietnamese/Asian. I get straight A+ and I'm a jokester.

Why I'm joining: I'm joining just to meet other different types of people. I'm getting ready for my teen life where I heard was full of differences,but there were similarities.

Improving on: I would like to improve on being more courageous and not being shy. Have a sense of true humor and be reluctant.

Anyways,it was cool writing this,I had to thing deep down about who I am and where I was today. remembering why I am standing here today writing this.

I hope I get picked, but anyways thanks for making this thread. It's a good way to meet new people in life. Nothing can be done alone.
    Last edited by FuryTurtleGT; 12-24-2015 at 04:56 PM.
    My Instagram profile - @FuryTurtle

IGN: FuryTurtle
    Level: 58

It's Christmas Eve! Looking for more applications still.

Merry Christmas! We're still looking for applicants, but we're only accepting for about 3 more days!

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    Merry Christmas! We're still looking for applicants, but we're only accepting for about 3 more days!
    Hello, it's me... I've been wondering if you could add a list of players that are most likely (Not Surely added) to be in a team. I don't want to dissapoint if I'm not added, so all the waiting would be heartbreaker hammer.

Banned

First name: Victor (I prefer being called Ray)
    Most commonly used IGN: SilversoulX, SilversoulXX, SilversoulXXVII
    What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!) Pixel arts, composing electronic music.
    Timezone: Pacific
    Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications? No I don't.
    Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype? No.
    How many days a week are you online? 5 days to everyday
    When you unavailable? Usually during weekdays
    What would you consider your pros and cons? I don't know.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm unexplained even if I try to explain myself

Why would you like to join? I'm bored, nothing to do except go on forums and social media.

What would you like to improve on? Pixel arts. (Someone called one of my pixel arts simple and ugly)

First name:Dont know how a first name works..but its either Nik or Adam
    Most commonly used IGN:Duh....pogo..or anything but im sure theres a Pogo in it.
    What are your talents? (Feel free to include anything you are good at!)I can play games....upside down...
    Timezone:GMT+8
    Do you have skype or kik? Both may be required to join, but are free and easy to use applications.Well...uuh..I currently downloading Skyle in case Im chosen.
    Would you be comfortable voice chatting regularly on programs like skype?Im bored of covering my voice
    How many days a week are you online?Depends...
    When you unavailable?When My Internet's Low
    What would you consider your pros and cons?
    Pro:Love Friends,And Knows how to play games lol...
    Cons:Internet Problems Me Enemy

The youngest among 4 peeps.I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.1 Father and 1 Mother.1 Xbox 360 RGH.1 Ps2.Some phones.A house.5 Tvs.Im friendly,nice,kind,nice,kind and...sometimes im naughty...and always at 21th of a month..my internets low.

Why would you like to join?honestly..I have no friends to play with at my home...so..I would like to join to remove my Borediness.

What would you like to improve on?Pronounciation..so if we ever voice chatting..I would like to learn some pronounciation..

As now I got Internet problems....

I DONT THINK ILL BE CHOSEN

88% I wont be chosen..
    Le' Pogo's Signatuure Le' A' Version'e 2

By Miniontastic

Hatch Mah Eggs Pweeash :

Ign; pogo

Check Up Mah Fanfics:
    #How GarNub And Abala100 saves Growtopia

#MonthlyDiamondLockEvent

razer blackwidow. can i join if i use my clicky keys? just a little question :P
    i mean if it dosen't bother :P
    Me is nub with skills at pokemon.
    "Scammers, Scammers never change"
    "Old forum layout was cool, then it took an arrow in the knee"

Quote Originally Posted by FR3DDY View Post
    razer blackwidow. can i join if i use my clicky keys? just a little question :P
    i mean if it dosen't bother :P
    I don't mind at all. I mean you could get something like a mic amp to control your pickup volume of your mic, but I think it'd be fine. It just depends on if the group gets annoyed easily... Which not to mention are not the people I'm going for.

When will this application end?
    My Instagram profile - @FuryTurtle

IGN: FuryTurtle
    Level: 58

Guys, more applications!
    kys