Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: "Wrong Sub-Forum/Mini-Mod" Guidelines

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Bruce Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Gotham, New Jersey.
    Posts
    1,810

    Default "Wrong Sub-Forum/Mini-Mod" Guidelines

    I have no authority, I know. I also know I will never become a mod if I even wanted too (I don't).

    But, tons of people say "wrong sub-forum" and never tell them where to put it. I decided to make some guidelines if you wanna say it.*

    - Do not say "wrong sub-forum" if a Growtopia thread is in the RTsoft Tavern. The Tavern is a place for anything.

    - Do not say "wrong sub-forum" without stating where it should go and why. This is so you are not just saying it to raise your post count.

    - Do not try to hunt down threads that are in the wrong sub-forum to point out to them that it is in the wrong place. This is annoying and counted as "spam."

    - If someone is saying they got scammed in the Bugs/Reports section, do not say "this is in the wrong sub-forum," because it really dosent belong anywhere. Tell them to email support, or get over it.

    * I am not being a mini mod over this, it just gets me annoyed to see people say this to raise their own post count.

    |Mini Mod Section|

    - If a person is just trying to help and is not being a SUPER-DUPER MINI-MODDER, then don't say anything.

    - A SUPER-DUPER MINI-MODDER (SDMM) is a person who hunts down rule breakers, don't do that.

    - If someone is a SDMM, don't hunt them down and tell them they are a mini-mod on every single chance you get.

    - If you are saying some one is a mini mod, don't say it to a former mod. That's kinda mean.

    |End|

    - Both of these statements, mini mod and "wrong sub-forum," are both really spam.

    |Endy End. End.|

    I don't expect anybody to use this guide to actually rule out whether they should post. I have no authority, this is just to say "please stop doing that" in the nicest way I can. I am not being a mini mod by posting this thread.

    I know very well I will never become a mod even if I wanted to. I do not want to be a mod.
    Last edited by Bruce Wayne; 12-20-2015 at 12:47 AM.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Obliderate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Fighting Yee Man
    Posts
    1,351

    Default

    wrong subforum

    Yee
    Ign: Obliderate

    I sometimes (rarely) stream.
    You can check out my channel by clicking below

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Bruce Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Gotham, New Jersey.
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obliderate View Post
    wrong subforum
    nope.

    dosent go in guides section.

    not a growtopia guide.
    CEO, WAYNE ENTERPRISES


    Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful
    Well, singling players is illegal, so because I can't ban people, I just try to annoy everyone who breaks the rule.
    == Discord Servers ==


    Chocolatte made this thing down here cx


    IGN/SuperMario20


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Obliderate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Fighting Yee Man
    Posts
    1,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    nope.

    dosent go in guides section.

    not a growtopia guide.
    wrong thread
    wrong quote
    wrong reply
    wrong sentence
    wrong word
    wrong letter

    Yee
    Ign: Obliderate

    I sometimes (rarely) stream.
    You can check out my channel by clicking below

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Bruce Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Gotham, New Jersey.
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obliderate View Post
    wrong thread
    wrong quote
    wrong reply
    wrong sentence
    wrong word
    wrong letter
    wrong post
    CEO, WAYNE ENTERPRISES


    Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful
    Well, singling players is illegal, so because I can't ban people, I just try to annoy everyone who breaks the rule.
    == Discord Servers ==


    Chocolatte made this thing down here cx


    IGN/SuperMario20


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Obliderate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Fighting Yee Man
    Posts
    1,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful View Post
    Wrong person.
    wrong name.
    Fawful is not lord. He smiles to much
    Hakma is lord

    Yee
    Ign: Obliderate

    I sometimes (rarely) stream.
    You can check out my channel by clicking below

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    - Do not say "wrong sub-forum" if a Growtopia thread is in the RTsoft Tavern. The Tavern is a place for anything.
    It is in the wrong sub-forum. There is a Growtopia forum for a reason.

    - Saying some one is a mini mod makes you a mini mod, since being a mini mod is being a "person who tells someone they are breaking rules." It is frowned upon to be a mini mod, and telling them they are is being a mini mod.
    That logic is flawed. Being a mini-mod isn't against the rules. Also, that definition of mini-mod is wrong. If I see a new forumer spamming rolleyes on a thread and said "What you're doing is spamming and spamming is against the rules" does that make me a mini-mod?

    - If you are saying some one is a mini mod, don't say it to a former mod. That's kinda mean.
    So, it is perfectly fine if you tell a normal forumer that he is a mini-mod, but if you say it to a former mod, then that'd be mean? Error 404: Equality not found.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    - Do not say "wrong sub-forum" if a Growtopia thread is in the RTsoft Tavern. The Tavern is a place for anything.
    It's better to post it in Everything Else sub forum rather than Tavern if you're discussing about Growtopia.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Bruce Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Gotham, New Jersey.
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    It is in the wrong sub-forum. There is a Growtopia forum for a reason.
    - Yes, but the tavern is STILL a place for everything.

    That logic is flawed. Being a mini-mod isn't against the rules. Also, that definition of mini-mod is wrong. If I see a new forumer spamming rolleyes on a thread and said "What you're doing is spamming and spamming is against the rules" does that make me a mini-mod?
    - Yes.

    So, it is perfectly fine if you tell a normal forumer that he is a mini-mod, but if you say it to a former mod, then that'd be mean? Error 404: Equality not found.
    - A former mod dosent want to be reminded they were once a mod and got demoted.

    What I mean, is that you should research before you post "mini mod."


    answers in quote

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    It's better to post it in Everything Else sub forum rather than Tavern if you're discussing about Growtopia.
    Still is a place for everything.
    CEO, WAYNE ENTERPRISES


    Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful
    Well, singling players is illegal, so because I can't ban people, I just try to annoy everyone who breaks the rule.
    == Discord Servers ==


    Chocolatte made this thing down here cx


    IGN/SuperMario20


  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    210

    Default

    By your logic Growtopia subforums, Tanked! subforum, Game Development, and every other subforum is useless since Tavern "is a place for everything."

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer _CM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    answers in quote

    - - - Updated - - -



    Still is a place for everything.

    Ok. So now we're allowed to post anything in the RTsoft Tavern? Even if it's related to Growtopia, Tanked, Dinduck, Proton, etc? So why not go bash Seth in removing their respective forum? After all, you pointed out that you can post anything in the Tavern.
    Inspiring Video...




    Old account: Carlo Miguel Velasco

    14-06-16

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Bruce Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Gotham, New Jersey.
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _CM View Post
    Ok. So now we're allowed to post anything in the RTsoft Tavern? Even if it's related to Growtopia, Tanked, Dinduck, Proton, etc? So why not go bash Seth in removing their respective forum? After all, you pointed out that you can post anything in the Tavern.
    I am saying if you wanted too.

    Yes, it is a good thing to post there, but it still us a place for everything.
    CEO, WAYNE ENTERPRISES


    Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful
    Well, singling players is illegal, so because I can't ban people, I just try to annoy everyone who breaks the rule.
    == Discord Servers ==


    Chocolatte made this thing down here cx


    IGN/SuperMario20


  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Still is a place for everything.
    So what's the point of the Growtopia sub forum in the first place?

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer _CM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    I am saying if you wanted too.

    Yes, it is a good thing to post there, but it still us a place for everything.
    So why would you even say that it's alright to post anything in the Tavern if you'll say it's better to post it in it's right forum? Contradicting your own statement.
    Inspiring Video...




    Old account: Carlo Miguel Velasco

    14-06-16

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Bruce Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Gotham, New Jersey.
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typical View Post
    By your logic Growtopia subforums, Tanked! subforum, Game Development, and every other subforum is useless since Tavern "is a place for everything."
    Basically.

    The sub-forums are a place for those topics, and it is a good idea to post there. Although, the tavern is a place for all topics.
    CEO, WAYNE ENTERPRISES


    Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful
    Well, singling players is illegal, so because I can't ban people, I just try to annoy everyone who breaks the rule.
    == Discord Servers ==


    Chocolatte made this thing down here cx


    IGN/SuperMario20


  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Basically.

    The sub-forums are a place for those topics, and it is a good idea to post there. Although, the tavern is a place for all topics.
    Should I start a petition to remove all other sub forums except tavern? You can be the first to sign.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Basically.

    The sub-forums are a place for those topics, and it is a good idea to post there. Although, the tavern is a place for all topics.
    For example, you want to ask about math subject. There are 2 teachers: math teacher and course teacher. The course teacher can do math and other subjects. If you want a more detailed answer, you should ask the specific teacher, the math teacher.

    It's the same like choosing the better sub forum. Both subforum are suitable for the topic but it's better to chose the more specific one.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer _CM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typical View Post
    Should I start a petition to remove all other sub forums except tavern? You can be the first to sign.
    I would sign as well if Bruce can give a concrete reason why RTsoft Tavern is a place for everything.
    Inspiring Video...




    Old account: Carlo Miguel Velasco

    14-06-16

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Bruce Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Gotham, New Jersey.
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    So what's the point of the Growtopia sub forum in the first place?
    It's to organize it.

    The Grow sub forum is a place for Growtopia.

    Hmm.

    Look at this:

    >Tavern is for everything.
    >Grow is for Grow topics.
    <If tavern is for everything, Grow can go there.
    <Grow can go in Grow also.
    CEO, WAYNE ENTERPRISES


    Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful
    Well, singling players is illegal, so because I can't ban people, I just try to annoy everyone who breaks the rule.
    == Discord Servers ==


    Chocolatte made this thing down here cx


    IGN/SuperMario20


  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Kurisumasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    In front of you
    Posts
    673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obliderate View Post
    wrong subforum
    Don't kill me
    Instagram

    IGN: DertyCat

    Mood:




    Weak People Revenge
    Strong People Forgive
    Smart People Ignore

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •