Thread: Umm drama maybe?

Post Umm drama maybe?

I clicked on a guide so I could figure out this forums thing xD then it said error404 and I noticed in game it said NOT to swear! Check this photo out! It says "Maybe he'll get off his ass and fix it' now I'm sorry for using the bad language but I'm just repeating what Mike or Seth said! I'm still wondering if this is a "problem" or just "drama" I'm glad I can help #MUST USE TO END EVERY POST lol , here's the photo any ways \
    -> Name:  image.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  382.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Shelf View Post
    I clicked on a guide so I could figure out this forums thing xD then it said error404 and I noticed in game it said NOT to swear! Check this photo out! It says "Maybe he'll get off his ass and fix it' now I'm sorry for using the bad language but I'm just repeating what Mike or Seth said! I'm still wondering if this is a "problem" or just "drama" I'm glad I can help #MUST USE TO END EVERY POST lol , here's the photo any ways \
    -> Name:  image.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  382.9 KB
    Were you trying to see how to add the signature? I can probably do something. Wait one second.'

How to Change Your Signature
    This thread will show you how to make and or change your signature!

ADDING TEXT TO YOUR SIGNATURE

Step one.
    Create an account if you haven't already
    *You have to have a account to do this*

Step two.
    (CP users only) If you're on a computer or laptop. Click this link http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/profile...=editsignature to go straight to the Edit Signature window and skip to step 9.

Step two.
    Open up the forums.

It should look like this.

Step three. Go up into the top right hand corner to where it has a bar across that is blue.

Step four.
    Scroll over to the "Settings" Button and click it.

Step five
    There should be a new window that pops up! This is the settings window.

Step six.
    scroll over to the left to see a box that has settings like so,

Step seven.
    Go over to the button that says "Edit Signature"

Step eight.
    There should be a new window that pops up! This is called the edit signature window.
    It should look like this.

*Note* Your signature will not look exactly like mine because I have things written in mine*

Step nine.
    Put whatever you want into the signature box that is located directly in the middle of the screen.

And finally, Step 10. Scroll down a little to see a box in which it says. "Save Signature" or "Preview Signature" , If you want to see what your signature will look like press "Preview Signature", And scroll down again after looking to "Save Signature,

You now have a signature! If you want to insert a Video clip or Picture into your Signature Scroll down!

So you updated your signature only with words. And now you want a picture or a video!
    This is the first method for using pictures (You need A URL for the pictures for this method)
    *Note that I'm still at the "Edit Signature Window"
    (CP users only) If you're on a computer or laptop. Click this link http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/profile...=editsignature to go straight to the Edit Signature window

PICTURES: METHOD #1

Step one.
    Look at the buttons that spread across the signature board.

Go in closer.

You want to find the one with a picture that looks like it's a canvas of a painting

It's in the second row somewhat in the middle
    It looks like this, Click on it.

Step two.
    You should now have a smaller window that pops up as so,

Copy and paste where you got your image from, a URL like this.

Step three. Click the ok button.

Step four.
    Scroll down a little to see a box in which it says. "Save Signature" or "Preview Signature" , If you want to see what your signature will look like press "Preview Signature", And scroll down again after looking to "Save Signature,

PICTURES: METHOD #2

*NOTE* *I am still on the "Edit Signature" window*
    (CP users only) If you're on a computer or laptop. Click this link http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/profile...=editsignature to go straight to the Edit Signature window
    YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE A SAVED PICTURE FOR THIS.

Step one.
    Scroll down to see another box like this.

Step two.
    go and see the two, use the second one!

step three.
    Click the "Choose File" Button.

A small window should pop up.

step four.
    Choose the saved photo you want

Step five.
    Click the choose button.

Step six.
    Go over to the right hand side of the screen and see the "Upload" Button.

Step seven. Click upload.

Step eight.
    There should be a thing that looks somewhat like this in the signature box.

Step nine
    Scroll up a little to see a box in which it says. "Save Signature" or "Preview Signature" , If you want to see what your signature will look like press "Preview Signature", And scroll down again after looking to "Save Signature,

It's not exactly how it was. But. It's close enough
    I rant on others idiocy.