Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: My 2,000th Post!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Warp Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In that one place, in that one time, with that one person.
    Posts
    2,145

    Default My 2,000th Post!

    I'd like to thank Equine for being a horse.

    Gummi for being a jackass.

    Pugged for being a pug.

    Aerodax for bein a pokemon.

    My mom, my dad, my brother george.

    The Wolf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ_ZdFWvnCw

    Mah boi WelvenDaGreat.

    My baseball coach from 2011. Ed.

    And Spongebob Squarepants.
    IGN: JackRussell.
    I've been playing since December 28th and I'm already semi high level. (16) #nolife


    Quote Originally Posted by DrillX View Post
    Damn I wanted 2 bid but I just got hacked and lost my stuff

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warp Rat View Post
    I'd like to thank Equine for being a horse.

    Gummi for being a jackass.

    Pugged for being a pug.

    Aerodax for bein a pokemon.

    My mom, my dad, my brother george.

    The Wolf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ_ZdFWvnCw

    Mah boi WelvenDaGreat.

    My baseball coach from 2011. Ed.

    And Spongebob Squarepants.
    I take offence to that. I'm just a mere ass.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Meer6898's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I Dont Know
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warp Rat View Post
    I'd like to thank Equine for being a horse.

    Gummi for being a jackass.

    Pugged for being a pug.

    Aerodax for bein a pokemon.

    My mom, my dad, my brother george.

    The Wolf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ_ZdFWvnCw

    Mah boi WelvenDaGreat.

    My baseball coach from 2011. Ed.

    And Spongebob Squarepants.
    congratulations on your 2000th post
    IGN - Meer6898

    Suscribe to my channel Meer6898GT - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-u...DDbW5jMqBBiueg


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Chocolatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Mourning my death
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    It sounds like you've won a grammy or something.

    The winner of today's 2,000th post achievement goes to...

    Warp Rat!!

    (Insert speech here)

    By Yours Truly

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Warp Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In that one place, in that one time, with that one person.
    Posts
    2,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatte View Post
    It sounds like you've won a grammy or something.

    The winner of today's 2,000th post achievement goes to...

    Warp Rat!!

    (Insert speech here)
    Speech:

    Ummm... ummm.... Thank you.
    IGN: JackRussell.
    I've been playing since December 28th and I'm already semi high level. (16) #nolife


    Quote Originally Posted by DrillX View Post
    Damn I wanted 2 bid but I just got hacked and lost my stuff

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •