Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great job with all of your schools.

Default Great job with all of your schools.

Great, now that everyone has started school and I have not for another 6 days I will be alone here. Now, before we start, we might aswell discuss school, so go ahead, say your thoughts. We will have a discussion about school right here.
    Yes... I am a Prussian now. Forget planes, I use muskets and shoot frenchmen with muskets. Rip old Lennart. #LordLenin #Lenin4pres

School is pretty dumb actually. They teach you about random things that you will probably never use. IMO School should teach us things that we absolutely HAVE to know. They should also teach us about the different jobs and how they work. Not just useless facts

Yee
    Ign: Obliderate

I sometimes (rarely) stream.
    You can check out my channel by clicking below

In that one place, in that one time, with that one person.

All the teachers know that me and my girlfriend are dating and its embarrasing asf. Btw bruh msg me in game cuz we were like best friends before I quit.
    IGN: JackRussell.
    I've been playing since December 28th and I'm already semi high level. (16) #nolife

Quote Originally Posted by DrillX View Post
    Damn I wanted 2 bid but I just got hacked and lost my stuff

I don't start for another four weeks.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

Quote Originally Posted by Obliderate View Post
    School is pretty dumb actually. They teach you about random things that you will probably never use. IMO School should teach us things that we absolutely HAVE to know. They should also teach us about the different jobs and how they work. Not just useless facts
    You may think that, but most things that School teaches is often used, most basic things we learn, are used most often, which is why they seem so basic to us, now, without maths, how would you be able to calculate your groceries, percentage of loans when you grow older, the taxes. Most of these things will be used in the later life, not only that, but history is a good teacher too, you are to know about your past, what happend before, because, honestly, how would you like to live in a future when you do not know how the past used to be? We should know what affected our lives in the past, the wars that changed society, the wars that affected reaserch and shook peoples lives. And biology, how are we to know how we are? How we function? What we consist of? How can you be in a body you do not know how it works, what it is made of, how you are too keep it healthy. PE is good aswell, it enforces swimming, and trys to train you into a good physical. A happy body leads to a happy life. Would it not be embarrasing to try and move your house but most of the things there are heavy? You may think school is useless and boring, but it is not. It enforces things we are to know, they may seem useless now, but wait till you grow older and realize, you should have been grateful.
    Yes... I am a Prussian now. Forget planes, I use muskets and shoot frenchmen with muskets. Rip old Lennart. #LordLenin #Lenin4pres

Quote Originally Posted by iCantDancee View Post
    Or you could say 1 month.
    But I want to say four weeks.

School is decent, but sadly the way it works at my school we learn how to do basic equations at the beginning of every year, which takes up an entire unit.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

Quote Originally Posted by iCantDancee View Post
    Fight me. .
    I'll verbally fight you, right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    School is decent, but sadly the way it works at my school we learn how to do basic equations at the beginning of every year, which takes up an entire unit.
    See kids, if you have two cats and your friend has two cats, there are a total of four cats.

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    I'll verbally fight you, right now.

See kids, if you have two cats and your friend has two cats, there are a total of four cats.
    This thread went from Schools to a bloody rap battle. Rtsoft forums are just great.

Eh I go to a white people school. I hate it so I'm switching. There are really good classes like AP and honors but I can't deal with the idiots that go there. I got a detention for calling someone a fruitcake lmao. All the girls say "like" too much like it's super like annoying like seriously like I just like can't handle it like...yeah. There are some cool dudes which I have befriended but they are outnumbered by morons. It's a real bummer since the teachers are super chill, they are one of the only things that I will miss when I leave.

When I'm gone ur gonna miss me when im gone
    ur gonna miss me by my hair ur gona miss me everywhere
    oh ur gonna miss me when im gone

Banned

School Makes my Life Less Boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Obliderate View Post
    UR RIGHT, school is a place filled with a bunch of kids screaming in the hallways and bragging all along

Anyways
    They teach you junk like algebra, asymmetry, and other piece of poop
    And they don't let you bring smarthphones, but what if we need to call our parents in case of emergency?

I like ANYTHING except maths
    Even if its important k
    GT IGN: XDCorezz
    Vain Glory IGN: XDCorezz
    Other games IGN: Matchitza
    Latest Video:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by XDCorez View Post
    UR RIGHT, school is a place filled with a bunch of kids screaming in the hallways and bragging all along

Anyways
    And they don't let you bring smarthphones, but what if we need to call our parents in case of emergency?

Even if its important k
    Hey That Only Applies to Indo

Anyways

Even if its important k
    It makes perfect sense that we are not allowed to bring phones into class. They can distract and disturb you process of learning. If you learn what they can be used for, then you will enjoy school.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by _Lennart_ View Post
    This thread went from Schools to a bloody rap battle. Rtsoft forums are just great.
    gummi derails threads

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways
    Yeah school teaches junk equations and asymmetry whatever when you're actually planning to be a doctor someday.

"Okay now we successfully opened the patient's chest and now we can see the patient's heart. Nurse, give me a ruler so I can measure the patient's heart size."

Now when you're planning to take some agriculture related courses and then you already graduated from college
    "Welcome to dis farm the size of this farm is 4.6m by 8.5m and that cow's poop is a shaped like a convex polygon"

It makes perfect sense that we are not allowed to bring phones into class. They can distract and disturb you process of learning. If you learn what they can be used for, then you will enjoy school.
    My school allows me to bring phones, even iPads, we can even GAME at school in front of the principal. I don't get distracted even when I bring phones, I talk about growtopia in my class tho, but umm, I never got anything below 75 except running and basket so ya.

Quitted at 12th March 2016. Bye folks!

Everything and Everyone will leave you, even your shadow does in the darkness!

This forums is so cancerous and toxic that I consider quitting and leaving, man I miss the good ol' days.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    My school allows me to bring phones, even iPads, we can even GAME at school in front of the principal. I don't get distracted even when I bring phones, I talk about growtopia in my class tho, but umm, I never got anything below 75 except running and basket so ya.
    where is that damn school let me transfer from my damn school and enjoy the damn feeling of damn pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    My school doesn't allow them so strangers won't mug us just for our gadgets. Anyway, that does ruin your concentration.

If you get top something in class then I'd understand how it doesn't ruin your concentration.
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    My school doesn't allow them so strangers won't mug us just for our gadgets. Anyway, that does ruin your concentration.

If you get top something in class then I'd understand how it doesn't ruin your concentration.
    I only don't talk growtopia when it's biology since biology is life, and biology is love.

Quitted at 12th March 2016. Bye folks!

Everything and Everyone will leave you, even your shadow does in the darkness!

This forums is so cancerous and toxic that I consider quitting and leaving, man I miss the good ol' days.

Great, now that everyone has started school and I have not for another 6 days I will be alone here. Now, before we start, we might aswell discuss school, so go ahead, say your thoughts. We will have a discussion about school right here.
    Actually to be honest, I hate school not because of homeworks and study, but because of people who bullies me.
    If you want to know, I am from Singapore.
    Why is there bullies you might ask, I am actually not tall, also not short, moderate height at 150cm++ aiming for 160cm.
    The boys in my class , some of them, are 160-170+cm and they make fun of me just cause I'm small in size.
    Also some girls who are taller than me make fun of me too.
    Calling me names like "pony,my little pony,shorty,f**ker,b*tch" and many more. I'm not trying to scold vulgars here but being honest so ya, that's my thought and if you want to know, I'm 15 years old