Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: I need advice, IRL problems...

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer SilentDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    1,021

    Default I need advice, IRL problems...

    I have this group of friends that I talk to a lot. I usually take hangout with them after school like when we take the city bus back home - we all sit at the back of the bus all the time. There are these two people who are also friends with the skuad, they sit with us all the time - but unfortunately they don't like me, even if I try and be nice to them - I think it has something to do with past experiences or someone trash talking about me, I don't know. One day when I entered the bus, they literally said "Why do you always sit back here?" and "You don't deserve to sit back here if you're not friends with everyone who sits here", I didn't really reply, I didn't know what to say, I was stunned....
    The next day, the two people got mad at every little thing I do. Whenever I said something to reply, they're like "We weren't talking to you" and literally says to someone "I have a feeling she(me) stares at me".

    I don't know what to do, I don't want them to ruin my life, because I they're well-known with the skuad.... Do I talk to them? How do I make them stop hating me on, this is ridiculous..
    In game information
    IGN - SilentDogs
    Level: 51
    WOTD(s) - ChillyBreeze (Sold), ForumersLand, SilentDogs

    Guides
    What to E-mail support, what not
    Legendary Guide
    Think before you "hate"
    Ultimate farming guide

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer KKcupcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentDogs View Post
    I have this group of friends that I talk to a lot. I usually take hangout with them after school like when we take the city bus back home - we all sit at the back of the bus all the time. There are these two people who are also friends with the skuad, they sit with us all the time - but unfortunately they don't like me, even if I try and be nice to them - I think it has something to do with past experiences or someone trash talking about me, I don't know. One day when I entered the bus, they literally said "Why do you always sit back here?" and "You don't deserve to sit back here if you're not friends with everyone who sits here", I didn't really reply, I didn't know what to say, I was stunned....
    The next day, the two people got mad at every little thing I do. Whenever I said something to reply, they're like "We weren't talking to you" and literally says to someone "I have a feeling she(me) stares at me".

    I don't know what to do, I don't want them to ruin my life, because I they're well-known with the skuad.... Do I talk to them? How do I make them stop hating me on, this is ridiculous..
    ummmmm... tbh idk bc in this kind of situation i'm usually the one doing the trash talking with my friends. but like, more discreetly. maybe you're just one of those people that are just like sorta weird

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Mijuki04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines :D
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Ask them politely if why do they hate you. Like you said, you might have done something wrong in the past. Or maybe they are jelly because the squad spends more time with you than those 2 "friends". I have encountered alot of people with that kind of attitude. They are jelly, they want to be noticed.

    Just talk to them. Express how you feel . Maybe they will feel better if they say their problems, and you can help them. There are alot of people who hates on other people without any reason. So just talk to them, tell them what's the problem between you and those 2.





    Thanks, Knyts!
    Universal Pass: boxisfabk

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer SilentDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijuki04 View Post
    Ask them politely if why do they hate you. Like you said, you might have done something wrong in the past. Or maybe they are jelly because the squad spends more time with you than those 2 "friends". I have encountered alot of people with that kind of attitude. They are jelly, they want to be noticed.

    Just talk to them. Express how you feel . Maybe they will feel better if they say their problems, and you can help them. There are alot of people who hates on other people without any reason. So just talk to them, tell them what's the problem between you and those 2.
    That's what I've been thinking of doing, I think I'll ask them privately why they hate me. Hate is a strong emotion, it's either I've done something that needs some problem solving, or they'll just give a ridiculous response...
    In game information
    IGN - SilentDogs
    Level: 51
    WOTD(s) - ChillyBreeze (Sold), ForumersLand, SilentDogs

    Guides
    What to E-mail support, what not
    Legendary Guide
    Think before you "hate"
    Ultimate farming guide

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Mijuki04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines :D
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    If they give you a ridiculous responce or a not serious one, ask the squad on what's going on, why do those 2 hate you.





    Thanks, Knyts!
    Universal Pass: boxisfabk

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Linkoftime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Check behind you :)
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Ignore everything negative they say to you its how I deal with all the bs I have to deal with daily
    Ain't none of em loyal.




  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer SilentDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkoftime View Post
    Ignore everything negative they say to you its how I deal with all the bs I have to deal with daily
    I can't really ignore it if they embarrass me in-front of whole squad.
    In game information
    IGN - SilentDogs
    Level: 51
    WOTD(s) - ChillyBreeze (Sold), ForumersLand, SilentDogs

    Guides
    What to E-mail support, what not
    Legendary Guide
    Think before you "hate"
    Ultimate farming guide

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentDogs View Post
    I can't really ignore it if they embarrass me in-front of whole squad.
    Don't act embarrassed lad.
    Don't give them any attention, it's what they want.
    Just joke around with them.
    Fight them.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer XDCorez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Boku No Pico
    Posts
    2,506

    Default

    Probably pure bs kids from the streets which is why they hate you
    GT IGN: XDCorezz
    Vain Glory IGN: XDCorezz
    Other games IGN: Matchitza
    Latest Video:

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Ceyx_GrowT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,526

    Default

    Do this :

    "Do you want problem? Huh? Here I give you problem!" *punch her face or kick her

    They want fight, give them fight.
    IGN: Ceyx
    Level: 66
    WOTD Count: 2
    Collaborated WOTD Count: 2







    HOLIDAY GUIDE:
    SummerFest 2016!

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Linkoftime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Check behind you :)
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentDogs View Post
    I can't really ignore it if they embarrass me in-front of whole squad.
    Hmmm not sure what to say now

    Cause im guessing shooting someone up isnt a choice
    Ain't none of em loyal.




  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkoftime View Post
    Hmmm not sure what to say now

    Cause im guessing shooting someone up isnt a choice
    Well, OP doesn't live in America...
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Linkoftime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Check behind you :)
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Well, OP doesn't live in America...
    Ive never wanted to give someone an award so much
    Ain't none of em loyal.




  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer TotallyExtra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,431

    Default

    Ditch all of them .... U deserve better treatment
    Ign: TotallyExtra/Tenancy

    •~•

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Lionex01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Gummi you're too savage k.

    And like what previous posters have said, just talk it out, be confident , as long as you know it's just those two who dislike you and not the whole squad, understand that you got them to fall back on. Try asking your squad if they know as well, and try to distinguish if the squad likes you more or the both of them.

    If it's the latter, you could give it one more shot to make things better or just find new friends.
    Hello!

    Visit my Worlds!:
    Lionex01
    SHOPN




    "Be the change that you wish to see in the world"

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,106

    Default

    RKO OUTTA NOWHEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE


    RKO
    RKO
    RKO
    RKO
    RKO!!!!

    Just be badass to them k


  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Metalwire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Your heart♥️
    Posts
    5,149

    Default How to man up

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentDogs View Post
    I have this group of friends that I talk to a lot. I usually take hangout with them after school like when we take the city bus back home - we all sit at the back of the bus all the time. There are these two people who are also friends with the skuad, they sit with us all the time - but unfortunately they don't like me, even if I try and be nice to them - I think it has something to do with past experiences or someone trash talking about me, I don't know. One day when I entered the bus, they literally said "Why do you always sit back here?" and "You don't deserve to sit back here if you're not friends with everyone who sits here", I didn't really reply, I didn't know what to say, I was stunned....
    The next day, the two people got mad at every little thing I do. Whenever I said something to reply, they're like "We weren't talking to you" and literally says to someone "I have a feeling she(me) stares at me".

    I don't know what to do, I don't want them to ruin my life, because I they're well-known with the skuad.... Do I talk to them? How do I make them stop hating me on, this is ridiculous..
    Step 1:confront them
    Step2: ask them why so much hate
    Step3: tell them to act more mature because their actions are pointless
    Step4: Tell them you don't want any beef
    Step5: talk to them individually to see the problem
    Step6: say sorry if any problem involving you
    Step7:repeat step 2 and 3 if it doesn't work
    Step8: ask them to join "squad"
    Step 9: make a handshake for squad
    Step10: hang out forever
    Step 11: kill them(if hey hate you)
    Goals



    MY Poems


    Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    At the edge of a cliff.
    Posts
    2,608

    Default

    fight fire with fire
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

    LemonJews

    Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

    Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer SilentDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    You have helped me a lot, thank you so much for all these advice's! I think I'll just be straight with them and ask them why they hate me, we'll see what happens next..
    In game information
    IGN - SilentDogs
    Level: 51
    WOTD(s) - ChillyBreeze (Sold), ForumersLand, SilentDogs

    Guides
    What to E-mail support, what not
    Legendary Guide
    Think before you "hate"
    Ultimate farming guide

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Havoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,924

    Default

    Be polite and all. I don't know why but you can tell they get mad over it.

    ↓ Click on my egg! ↓


    IGN - ADW
    Started GT: January 2013
    Xbox Gamertag - eTactical

    Logic ☯ G-Eazy

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •