Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help again.

Default I need help again.

How do you not have a crush?
    "Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled, it can't be perfect again."

If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

Quote Originally Posted by iCantDancee View Post
    Why do you want to not have it?
    Because I know he'll "friendzone" me, 100%. It's always better to actually not have feelings anymore than having trouble having one.

If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    If you mean it by how do you get rid of a crush then, just know that crushed rarely ever work out. Dedicate your heart to someone who deserves it, even if he's not here now.If you are asking me then, i just don't. lol
    Not so Evil after all : ]

IGN: GTEVIL

Team work Makes the dream work-KhualPi

#AirTemplars

Quote Originally Posted by iCantDancee View Post
    How do you know that?
    I just know that that would happen.

Because I know he'll "friendzone" me, 100%. It's always better to actually not have feelings anymore than having trouble having one.
    When a girl asks a boy out, the boy 98% surely says yes.

Don't doubt yourself, if you decide to go for it, the answer will probably be just "i'd love to" or "ok!"
    And if he doesn't like you, the answer will be something like this: "Sorry, I don't like you that way, but you are an amazing friend"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Friendzoneeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Anyways, I'm sure it'll turn out great.
    Yolo?

Good luck!
    IGN: Polarian

If you have a problem in Growtopia, contact
    support@growtopiagame.com

Quote Originally Posted by Polar View Post

Don't doubt yourself, if you decide to go for it, the answer will probably be just "i'd love to" or "ok!"
    And if he doesn't like you, the answer will be something like this: "Sorry, I don't like you that way, but you are an amazing friend"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Friendzoneeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Yolo?

Good luck!
    Hmm.. But I'm asking how to not like him.

Hmm.. But I'm asking how to not like him.
    what if, you would let this question fade away and focus on how to get him
    IGN: Polarian

If you have a problem in Growtopia, contact
    support@growtopiagame.com

Get a new crush

then repeat

what if, you would let this question fade away and focus on how to get him
    No... Just no.

He's been taking up my mind lately lol no thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Get a new crush

then repeat
    What's the point?

Crushes are usually short-term. How about changing your mindset? You don't like him, you just idolize his physical qualities or something like that.

To be honest though, you really don't need to do anything. Don't force it. You'll just wake up one day feeling absolutely nothing about him. Yep. Time pretty much solves anything.
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 13

Encountered a problem? Email support@growtopiagame.com

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRarity View Post
    Crushes are usually short-term. How about changing your mindset? You don't like him, you just idolize his physical qualities or something like that.

To be honest though, you really don't need to do anything. Don't force it. You'll just wake up one day feeling absolutely nothing about him. Yep. Time pretty much solves anything.
    Ok senpai, will do.

Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Friendzoneeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Yolo?

Good luck!
    I'd say more of a 15% chance he'll say yes. Altho, I don't know OP's age. If age is <14, then yeah 93,14% chance that he says yes (most guys my age doesn't know what they want. They're like "nah I wouldn't date her" to friends, but the moment she asks, he has loved her since from the first sight XD). Anything higher and you have to be careful.

Though, I'm 12 and I'd rather spend time on videogames and good grades than 1 week long relationships

Master Sorcerer
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours

Smile

Does this situation even need or should be even asked?
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

Quote Originally Posted by GTevil View Post
    If you mean it by how do you get rid of a crush then, just know that crushed rarely ever work out. Dedicate your heart to someone who deserves it, even if he's not here now.If you are asking me then, i just don't. lol
    2 people have crushed on my and i reciprocated feelings to both of them simultaneously. What do you mean they don't work ._.
    Hello!

Visit my Worlds!:
    Lionex01
    SHOPN

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world"

Let it wear off. Think about everything you dislike about em.

Most are blind to the truth.

No offence but it really seems like you're just seeking attention..

Though if you really like the guy (?), I wouldn't just give up and try to shut down your feelings like most other people said. Idk much about your situation and how much you talk/hang out with that person, but the first step would be just starting a conversation with him.. Do it online if you don't dare to do it in school or you don't hang out with him outside of school. Who knows, maybe he'll develop feelings towards you too if he hasn't yet? If he is a shy guy and doesn't want to ask you out, then do it yourself! It doesn't always have to be the guy who makes the first step.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DumbOldDoor View Post
    No offence but it really seems like you're just seeking attention..

Though if you really like the guy (?), I wouldn't just give up and try to shut down your feelings like most other people said. Idk much about your situation and how much you talk/hang out with that person, but the first step would be just starting a conversation with him.. Do it online if you don't dare to do it in school or you don't hang out with him outside of school. Who knows, maybe he'll develop feelings towards you too if he hasn't yet? If he is a shy guy and doesn't want to ask you out, then do it yourself! It doesn't always have to be the guy who makes the first step.
    I hate the double standard that the guy has to be the one who makes the first step.

Quote Originally Posted by 26FtW26 View Post
    I hate the double standard that the guy has to be the one who makes the first step.
    IKR Hahaha

Having a crush is part is really easy to deal with you have to share how you feel toward your crush if you decide not to have a crush you just have to put you emotions aside try not to hide your real feelings for if you do it makes matters worse my deal with crushes has been overwritten by guys who seem more attractive. All the girls I had cheated on me so I have experience "not having s crush" but you have to be yourself to get so caught it's good to have a crush but you have be connected to that person in order to understand who they are
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

Y'know, if ya watch Madoka Magica, you'll be thinking about why you exist so much, that you won't think about crushes. It's a last resort, because of how mature you should be on average to be able to handle it.

If you have a crush, it could just be because of genetics. My heart is like steel almost, so I don't have a crush, although I do still feel sick when seeing blood, so I do still have one, which is why I don't have to worry about crushes. You however, aren't me. Personally, I feel that telling it to someone else that is your friend that isn't your average 'dank troller' would be a good idea, or that it would be better to just tell that person. If you like someone, you should let them know, as keeping it a secret is painful. If they don't like you, then you may feel pain, but this time, it can actually go away.