Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 234

Thread: Hiring small seed pack suppliers. 500 gems per wl!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default Hiring small seed pack suppliers. 500 gems per wl!

    Rules updated!

    Criteria:



    Fill up the application form to enjoy this special rate!



    Why choose this over spending gems on other packs/items?



    Old rules
    Last edited by orangemoose; 04-04-2016 at 01:44 AM.
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard candh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Hey my sign is candh and I have about 800k gems right now and I will sell you packs :]

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard bobdan101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    451

    Default

    can i sell you gems directly? i have 91 atms which gives 1000-1200 gems, which i sell for 2 wls. I will give you gems then you can pay wls as I know i am new to the forums.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candh1 View Post
    Hey my sign is candh and I have about 800k gems right now and I will sell you packs :]
    Let's do a 100k gem deal first? (2000 packs for 200 wls)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bobdan101 View Post
    can i sell you gems directly? i have 91 atms which gives 1000-1200 gems, which i sell for 2 wls. I will give you gems then you can pay wls as I know i am new to the forums.
    Ok. What's your ign?
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard candh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Now? i meant my ign is candh lol not sign

  6. #6
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Me and Blobzz can sell you like 100 packs everyday, so 200 packs in total. Maybe we can sell you later :]
    IGN: Impassive
    Level: 48
    Online from 00:00 up to 10:00 GT Time
    I'm selling Rock Seeds 50/wl

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Impassive View Post
    Me and Blobzz can sell you like 100 packs everyday, so 200 packs in total. Maybe we can sell you later :]
    OK that's fine but it would be better if you guys filled up the application form.
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Drakar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangemoose View Post
    Criteria:
    1) A minimum of 100 packs is required per transaction and a maximum of 10 000 packs is allowed per transaction.
    2) You must give me the exact thing you got from the small seed pack
    3) They must be sorted according to type, that type of seed only appears in 1 instance
    4) Maximum of 2 seeds per block and if you want to put 2 seeds per block you must ensure that both seeds are clearly distinguishable and the number is not blocked
    5) The only blocks that can be used to store the seeds are blocks that take 3 hits to break (eg. dirt, sand, etc)


    Fill up the application form to enjoy this special rate!




    Why choose this over rare seed packs?


    Bonus!
    Loyalty program: Sellers who have sold a certain amount of packs will enjoy enhanced rates.
    (Please note that this program is a cumulative amount - the packs need not to be sold all at once)
    Please inform me beforehand if you want to join this program!

    Here are the bonus levels:
    Me plsss hire me as ur suppliyer

    Name in gt Drakar

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakar View Post
    Me plsss hire me as ur suppliyer

    Name in gt Drakar
    Fill up the application form
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Blank Glaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Inside Random Animes
    Posts
    1,136

    Default ...BUT, but

    but small seed packs take A LONG time to drop.
    I want to supply, but ye...
    IGN: MashiroRX
    Lvl: 52

    Feel free to add me.

    Goals:
    Lvl 99 [53/99]
    Legendary items (getting): Legendary katana/wings
    Atm count: 6.9k :P
    Tokens: 0.

  11. #11
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangemoose View Post
    OK that's fine but it would be better if you guys filled up the application form.
    Do I PM you the application form or what?
    IGN: Impassive
    Level: 48
    Online from 00:00 up to 10:00 GT Time
    I'm selling Rock Seeds 50/wl

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard Drakar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    122

    Default

    GROWTOPIA NAME: Drakar
    Get gems 10k every 2 days
    66 back packs

    My plan is if u buy pack to me
    I DROP all my items in my world
    To make sure what i get in pack thats what i give to u

    Thx
    Last edited by Drakar; 01-13-2016 at 11:24 AM.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakar View Post
    GROWTOPIA NAME: Drakar
    Get gems 10k every 2 days
    69 back packs

    My plan is if u buy pack to me
    I DROP all my items in my world
    To make sure what i get in pack thats what i give to u

    Thx
    There isn't a 69 bag packs silly

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blank Glaze View Post
    but small seed packs take A LONG time to drop.
    I want to supply, but ye...
    You have got to work for it!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Impassive View Post
    Do I PM you the application form or what?
    Just reply here unless you want to keep it confidential
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Punch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Wronix buys em 250 gems a wl. He's doubling his wls.


































    thank me later :3

    Quitted at 12th March 2016. Bye folks!

    Everything and Everyone will leave you, even your shadow does in the darkness!


    This forums is so cancerous and toxic that I consider quitting and leaving, man I miss the good ol' days.


  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard candh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    134

    Default

    In Game Name:
    candh
    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly?
    yes
    How many gems do you get per day?
    10-11k
    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.)
    116

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Seah Kaijun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangemoose View Post
    Criteria:
    1) A minimum of 100 packs is required per transaction and a maximum of 10 000 packs is allowed per transaction.
    2) You must give me the exact thing you got from the small seed pack
    3) They must be sorted according to type, that type of seed only appears in 1 instance
    4) Maximum of 2 seeds per block and if you want to put 2 seeds per block you must ensure that both seeds are clearly distinguishable and the number is not blocked
    5) The only blocks that can be used to store the seeds are blocks that take 3 hits to break (eg. dirt, sand, etc)


    Fill up the application form to enjoy this special rate!




    Why choose this over rare seed packs?


    Bonus!
    Loyalty program: Sellers who have sold a certain amount of packs will enjoy enhanced rates.
    (Please note that this program is a cumulative amount - the packs need not to be sold all at once)
    Please inform me beforehand if you want to join this program!

    Here are the bonus levels:
    I can let you collect 40k gems daily from atms. It will be more than 40k , i can guarantee.

    40,000= 80Wls.
    Pm me on forums if intrested. I sell gems only , not packs.
    Art by Aunos


    Art by Aunos

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard ChewinggumXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    The Gum Planet
    Posts
    225

    Default

    can anyone tell me the amount of small seeds packs for a wl? i really need help with the price..



    What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. ~ Ralph Marston

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewinggumXD View Post
    can anyone tell me the amount of small seeds packs for a wl? i really need help with the price..
    10 per WL pls read the whole thread.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by candh1 View Post
    In Game Name:
    candh
    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly?
    yes
    How many gems do you get per day?
    10-11k
    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.)
    116
    You're accepted!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Seah Kaijun View Post
    I can let you collect 40k gems daily from atms. It will be more than 40k , i can guarantee.

    40,000= 80Wls.
    Pm me on forums if intrested. I sell gems only , not packs.
    Actually the trouble of buying packs are included in the price. 40,000 = 60 wls?
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard EssenceFlame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Phuket,Thailand
    Posts
    371

    Default

    my friend sell

    In Game Name:NeieL

    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly?: yes

    How many gems do you get per day? 25k

    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.) 106
    I'm a player who quited the game but still use the forum

    Follow Your Heart But Don't Forget Your Brain With You
    The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.
    You Cant Stop The Wave But You Can Learn To Surf


    Normal Day : Chapter 2 is out!!!!




    oh and beware of my grammar

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EssenceFlame View Post
    my friend sell

    In Game Name:NeieL

    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly?: yes

    How many gems do you get per day? 25k

    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.) 106
    OK accepted!
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •