Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 234

Thread: Hiring small seed pack suppliers. 500 gems per wl!

  1. #41
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    MCFinest Land
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangemoose View Post
    Ok, accepted.

    - - - Updated - - -



    It would be a good investment if you got your bag space big as it would save you some time. Whatever, accepted!
    I empty most of my backpack when doing this . Just some of my clothes, and some that is not droppable!
    No One Is Trustable In GT, Temptations Ruins Everything.

    BYPASS, My New Vending World, Cheap Rare Blocks Item For Sale !!!

    Visit My Worlds:
    BYPASS (Vending World)
    GPIXEL (Pixel Arts)
    BUYCLOVERS (Trade For Lucky Mod Items)
    GBRAWL (D Gate Race)

    In Game Name: MCFinestGod

    Follow Me On Instagram! @MCFinestGod


  2. #42
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of the growganoth....
    Posts
    1,325

    Default

    In Game Name:
    Basabi

    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly?
    Yes

    How many gems do you get per day?
    15k-20k gems every day (i farm like 2-3 hours everyday..)

    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.)
    126, but i can buy more easy.
    ~Basabi



    It would be awesome if you can HIT the subscribe button!

  3. #43
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McfinestGod View Post
    I empty most of my backpack when doing this . Just some of my clothes, and some that is not droppable!
    Whatever...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bas Rietkerk View Post
    In Game Name:
    Basabi

    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly?
    Yes

    How many gems do you get per day?
    15k-20k gems every day

    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.)
    126, but i can buy more easy.
    Good, accepted
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  4. #44
    Master Sorcerer BoredSozes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,167

    Default

    In Game Name: Sozes

    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly? 20k per day (1900atms)

    How many gems do you get per day? ^

    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.) I have max bag space

    The only thing i want to know before i supply is that you will 100% BUY. I do not want to have a world where i cant sell off.

    If you are agreeable PM me.
    Old account:
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member....-Sozes-Isbored

    Mewmew ^~^

    #MyItemMyPrice Read here to find out more ~~> http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-Item-My-Price

    Goals: Lv 78/99

    #RIPChristinaGrimmie, you will be missed.
    #RIP all victims of gun violence & terrorism.

  5. #45
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of the growganoth....
    Posts
    1,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangemoose View Post
    Whatever...

    - - - Updated - - -



    Good, accepted
    Can meet in game now?
    ~Basabi



    It would be awesome if you can HIT the subscribe button!

  6. #46
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredSozes View Post
    In Game Name: Sozes

    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly? 20k per day (1900atms)

    How many gems do you get per day? ^

    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.) I have max bag space

    The only thing i want to know before i supply is that you will 100% BUY. I do not want to have a world where i cant sell off.

    If you are agreeable PM me.
    Accepted, you are the best supplier!
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  7. #47
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Anyone ready to sell?
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  8. #48
    Master Sorcerer A7XFAN190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The Anteiku Coffee Shop
    Posts
    564

    Default

    I can sell you 50K worth of gems for now I can get more gotta finish farming though

  9. #49
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A7XFAN190 View Post
    I can sell you 50K worth of gems for now I can get more gotta finish farming though
    fill up application form
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  10. #50
    Master Sorcerer Luckwave932's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Singapore!! ;)
    Posts
    636

    Default

    Gotta tell you this, I'm gonna upgrade my backpack space after I sell you 5k gems.. So you need to wait very long for the next one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    Each pain makes you stronger, each betrayal more intelligent, each disappointment more skillful and each experience more wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    Your attitude determines your altitude.

  11. #51
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Who's ready to sell? Please message itzkira
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  12. #52
    Master Sorcerer Ryusuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    In Game Name: Akuto

    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly? yes

    How many gems do you get per day? i usually get around 5k-10k gems a day

    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.)
    46 Backpack slots (i'm a new player to this game)
    IGN:SouthHunter

    Feel free to ask me anything by sending me a pm on the forums/in game

  13. #53
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryusuke View Post
    In Game Name: Akuto

    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly? yes

    How many gems do you get per day? i usually get around 5k-10k gems a day

    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.)
    46 Backpack slots (i'm a new player to this game)
    Thanks for signing up, i recommend you to get a bag space of above 100 to have an easier time buying and dropping.
    Anyways, you're accepted.
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  14. #54
    Master Sorcerer Ryusuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    I have around like 25k+ sharpbass blocks that i need to break,once i'm finished with breaking the blocks i'll sell small seed packs as much as you need and tomorrow probably i will have the gems. Im currently holding 40k gems.
    IGN:SouthHunter

    Feel free to ask me anything by sending me a pm on the forums/in game

  15. #55
    Lesser Wizard PsychZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    361

    Default

    In Game Name:

    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly? Yes (50k per weeks)

    How many gems do you get per day?
    10k per days
    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.) No. Only 86, but i can buy more easily.
    IGN : REIJII
    Where to find me : Autumnblues!


    Iombok! The land of tropical paradise....

  16. #56
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychZ View Post
    In Game Name:

    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly? Yes (50k per weeks)

    How many gems do you get per day?
    10k per days
    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.) No. Only 86, but i can buy more easily.
    It would be much easier for yourself if you got it to at least 156, accepted, pm me when u have bought and dropped the packs
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  17. #57
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    711

    Default

    In Game Name: snowball7241

    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly? 50k-60k a week, but I think I will save 20% of that for events, so I will sell 40-50k a week

    How many gems do you get per day?/fp

    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.) No, 106
    IGN: snowball7241
    Where to find me:HEATFORLIFE, GEMFARMSS, BREAKHIRE, BREAKHIRED
    Selling rare seed packs 1/wl! Shoot me a PM.

    Stuff:

    GOALS:

    My Vending world, INTHEACT! Crime cards 4-5/wl (if they are in stock)

  18. #58
    Master Sorcerer orangemoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowball7241 View Post
    In Game Name: snowball7241

    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly? 50k-60k a week, but I think I will save 20% of that for events, so I will sell 40-50k a week

    How many gems do you get per day?/fp

    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.) No, 106
    Accepted, can u sell now?
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64


    Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!


    Random stuff about me:



  19. #59
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Eastern US
    Posts
    314

    Default

    In Game Name: Dque

    Do you have a constant flow of gems daily or at least weekly? Yes, 7k gems (and increasing) per complete pinball farm

    How many gems do you get per day? Maybe average 2k gems per day? I might complete-farm my pinballs twice a week.

    Do you have back pack space of 186 or 196? (Optional but it will save you lots of trouble.) No, 96

    Thanks! I can sell them to you maybe 15:00-21:00 GT time Tuesday 1/19?
    Last edited by funnybunny3; 01-19-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    IGN: Dque
    Level: 33
    [SIZE=6]SELLING CYBERNETIC ARMS 2/WL IN DQGEMS!

  20. #60
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangemoose View Post
    Accepted, can u sell now?
    I can sell after the restart. (25k) nvm, I can do it next weekend. I underestimated how long it would take!
    Last edited by snowball7241; 01-19-2016 at 03:31 AM.
    IGN: snowball7241
    Where to find me:HEATFORLIFE, GEMFARMSS, BREAKHIRE, BREAKHIRED
    Selling rare seed packs 1/wl! Shoot me a PM.

    Stuff:

    GOALS:

    My Vending world, INTHEACT! Crime cards 4-5/wl (if they are in stock)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •