Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Nobody is allowed to have the same avatar as someone else.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Dodo Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Uranus States of America
    Posts
    1,946

    Default Nobody is allowed to have the same avatar as someone else.

    Because really, who reads names? A simple glance at the picture SHOULD tell you who that is.
    It's time to go hunt Updated.

    This thread is basically a joke, but I'm semi-serious about using the exact same avatar. I'm too lazy to read names.
    Toukiedatak made this picture forever ago.




  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    At the edge of a cliff.
    Posts
    2,605

    Default

    Nobody is allowed to have avatars related to anime.

    How's that for a rule? Seems pretty okay to me.
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

    LemonJews

    Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

    Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer hammerkraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United kingdom
    Posts
    1,889

    Default

    Agreed UNDATED you will never be gummibear
    My name is Hammerkraz

    Thanks for this Troll

    Support the veterans who fought for your country

    #SupportVeterans!




  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Tempting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    Nobody is allowed to have avatars related to anime.

    How's that for a rule? Seems pretty okay to me.
    Avatars are basically something that you want to represent you. I like anime, and I like drawing a little, so I made my avatar using that. I don't think we should limit that. I think that means that both of you are technically wrong then..

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WoT Blitz probably...or XBox or PS4
    Posts
    12,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempting View Post
    Avatars are basically something that you want to represent you. I like anime, and I like drawing a little, so I made my avatar using that. I don't think we should limit that. I think that means that both of you are technically wrong then..
    Dude...its a joke...

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,047

    Default

    lel

    It's Gummibear64's fault though for making me copy HIS avatar kekekeke. Going to copy someone else's avatar tomorrow


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer ambiguster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    L'Indonesien
    Posts
    2,894

    Default

    Nobody is allowed to use pic of an GT items as an Avatar.

    Except me . Hows that for a rule

    indicative-kun guna safur :3
    Growtopia IGN: Shonen, Level: 52

    Hello, Barista Here!


    Just a 14 Year old teenager who likes drinking Coffee.


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    Nobody is allowed to have avatars related to anime.

    How's that for a rule? Seems pretty okay to me.
    Lmao. Yes, we get it. You really hate anime.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    At the edge of a cliff.
    Posts
    2,605

    Default

    Yesssss my bait worked
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

    LemonJews

    Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

    Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hi1307 View Post
    WHO THE [REDACTED] IS GUMMIBEAR AND WHO THE [REDACTED] IS UPDATED NOW?

    I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!1
    Don't worry, I'll change my avatar to someone else's tomorrow.


  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    Yesssss my bait worked
    I don't think that was a bait. You're just using an excuse to make people seem like they are stupid for taking your so called "bait".

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    At the edge of a cliff.
    Posts
    2,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    I don't think that was a bait. You're just using an excuse to make people seem like they are stupid for taking your so called "bait".
    nah you're just mad you found out it was a bait and you took it
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

    LemonJews

    Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

    Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Chocolatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Mourning my death
    Posts
    1,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hi1307 View Post
    Yay I'm [REDACTED] now!
    Oh hey, another lightswitch!

    By Yours Truly

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    nah you're just mad you found out it was a bait and you took it
    Believe me, I'm not. I just really think you're saying that it was a "bait" as an excuse. The reason is that you say that you hate anime whenever there is a thread related to anime or whenever you see a chance to say it and it's really becoming annoying whether it is a bait or not.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    At the edge of a cliff.
    Posts
    2,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    Believe me, I'm not. I just really think you're saying that it was a "bait" as an excuse. The reason is that you say that you hate anime whenever there is a thread related to anime or whenever you see a chance to say it and it's really becoming annoying whether it is a bait or not.
    Whoa, assuming much? I'm just expressing my opinion like how all of you are expressing yours.
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

    LemonJews

    Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

    Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    Whoa, assuming much? I'm just expressing my opinion like how all of you are expressing yours.
    I don't give af if you say you hate anime, but if you keep on saying it over and over again, it really becomes annoying (especially if it is totally unrelated to the thread) to the point that it just becomes a nuisance. Keep in mind that I'm not only talking about your reply in this thread, but to other replies in other threads as well.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer thegamer381's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    2,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Updated View Post
    lel

    It's Gummibear64's fault though for making me copy HIS avatar kekekeke. Going to copy someone else's avatar tomorrow
    NUUUUUUUU PLZ NUUUUUUUUU COPY ME AVATAR NUUUU NUUUUU NUUUUUUUUU!!!


    All my dragons, I have retired from dragcave.net:
    http://dragcave.net/user/thegamer381


  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours
    Posts
    4,233

    Default

    lol this thread.

    lol lightswitch haha

    lol wt f
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

  19. #19
    Super Moderator Rush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    Whoa, assuming much? I'm just expressing my opinion like how all of you are expressing yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    I don't give af if you say you hate anime, but if you keep on saying it over and over again, it really becomes annoying (especially if it is totally unrelated to the thread) to the point that it just becomes a nuisance. Keep in mind that I'm not only talking about your reply in this thread, but to other replies in other threads as well.
    Stop being passive aggressive pls ;_;

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    At the edge of a cliff.
    Posts
    2,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    I don't give af if you say you hate anime, but if you keep on saying it over and over again, it really becomes annoying (especially if it is totally unrelated to the thread) to the point that it just becomes a nuisance. Keep in mind that I'm not only talking about your reply in this thread, but to other replies in other threads as well.
    I don't give af if you say you love anime, but if you keep saying it over and over again, it really becomes annoying (especially if it is totally unrelated to the thread) to the point that it just becomes a nuisance. Keep in mind that I'm not only talking about your reply in a thread, but to other replies in other threads as well.

    Yeah, you're exaggerating. Those threads have a connection, even if it's a small one, to anime (topic, replies, a person with an anime avatar saying that nobody's allowed to use the same avatar).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Stop being passive aggressive pls ;_;
    sorry we're RUSHing the convo

    haha

    ha
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

    LemonJews

    Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

    Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •