Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Nobody is allowed to have the same avatar as someone else.

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer |ThyLuigi|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Alpha Centauri
    Posts
    8,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    Whoa, assuming much? I'm just expressing my opinion like how all of you are expressing yours.
    opinion =/= bait
    Code:
    opinion != bait
    opinion = bait => false
    opinions aren't bait.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

    ↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    At the edge of a cliff.
    Posts
    2,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    opinion =/= bait
    Code:
    opinion != bait
    opinion = bait => false
    opinions aren't bait.
    no no
    my first reply in this thread was a bait
    i was referring to my other replies in other threads as my opinion
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

    LemonJews

    Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

    Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Megazork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    8,595

    Default

    >inb4 a revolution of RTSoft logo avatars
    I'm on Discord as Ultrum#7689, have fun
    Allies or no allies?

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    At the edge of a cliff.
    Posts
    2,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megazork View Post
    >inb4 a revolution of RTSoft logo avatars
    thanks for the idea

    let's now wait
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

    LemonJews

    Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

    Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer BioTestificate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kasanagara Continent
    Posts
    3,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megazork View Post
    >inb4 a revolution of RTSoft logo avatars
    All newcomers shouldn't be allowed here; they're obviously copying Hamumu's avatar!
    ⬆ The first. The original. ⬆

    (┛ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)┛︵┗━┫



    NECROSYS_v4.1



    discord server


  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer Areodax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In my house. It's nice.
    Posts
    8,475

    Default

    Hi, what's going on in this thre-

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  109.5 KB

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ambiguster View Post
    Nobody is allowed to use pic of an GT items as an Avatar.

    Except me . Hows that for a rule

    indicative-kun guna safur :3
    I don't use avatar for now.

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer RexStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    the mosh pit
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

    I have the best avatar ever... Deadpool <3
    Never gonna change it.




  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    I don't give af if you say you love anime, but if you keep saying it over and over again, it really becomes annoying (especially if it is totally unrelated to the thread) to the point that it just becomes a nuisance. Keep in mind that I'm not only talking about your reply in a thread, but to other replies in other threads as well.

    Yeah, you're exaggerating. Those threads have a connection, even if it's a small one, to anime (topic, replies, a person with an anime avatar saying that nobody's allowed to use the same avatar).
    I don't even say I love anime that much, especially if it's unrelated to the thread. lol

    I am not exaggerating. For example, there is a thread asking for some anime recommendations and you come in and say something like "anime sucks". Despite it having a small connection to the thread, it is still somewhat unrelated and doesn't contribute anything to the thread. OP is asking for anime recommendations and I am sure that "anime sucks" isn't one.

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    At the edge of a cliff.
    Posts
    2,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    I don't even say I love anime that much, especially if it's unrelated to the thread. lol

    I am not exaggerating. For example, there is a thread asking for some anime recommendations and you come in and say something like "anime sucks". Despite it having a small connection to the thread, it is still somewhat unrelated and doesn't contribute anything to the thread. OP is asking for anime recommendations and I am sure that "anime sucks" isn't one.
    It's a suggestion to not watch anime while they still can.

    It's pretty much counted and related.
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

    LemonJews

    Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

    Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Polar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    I read names, but yeah, it's easier to recognize through avatar.
    IGN: Polarian



    If you have a problem in Growtopia, contact
    support@growtopiagame.com

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    It's a suggestion to not watch anime while they still can.

    It's pretty much counted and related.
    I'm not so sure about that. I can understand how it can be seen as a suggestion, but it is really vague to the point that it just looks like you're trying to say it just for the sake of saying it. If you truly intended it to be a suggestion, then you could've just said something like "Don't watch anime [insert reason]" instead of saying something like "anime sucks" or "anime is boring".

    It seems like this argument is going nowhere. Anyway, don't misunderstand, I'm not telling you to like anime. Keep hating it for all I care. All I'm asking is that you should probably tone down on publicizing it since it's becoming annoying.

    Have a great evening!
    Last edited by PolarisHD; 01-16-2016 at 10:54 AM. Reason: :P

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    At the edge of a cliff.
    Posts
    2,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. I can understand how it can be seen as a suggestion, but it is really vague to the point that it just looks like you're trying to say it just for the sake of saying it. If you truly intended it to be a suggestion, then you could've just said something like "Don't watch anime [insert reason]" instead of saying something like "anime sucks" or "anime is boring".

    It seems like this argument is going nowhere. Anyway, don't misunderstand, I'm not telling you to like anime. Keep hating it for all I care. All I'm asking is that you should probably tone down on publicizing it since it's becoming annoying.

    Have a great day!
    It's already evening for me D:
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

    LemonJews

    Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

    Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •