Thread: New People Problems VS Rich People Problems.

Default New People Problems VS Rich People Problems.

For me personally, it's a heck of a lot harder to be rich than it was for me as a newb. I mean, as a newb all i had to do was farm some dirt and purple, host quiz and stuff, hang out with friends. Now that I'm rich it's like, what should I farm? Should I farm this or this? Should I buy this? Do I really want to farm or buy this? Should I waste my gems SB'ing?. I mean seriously, sometimes I contemplate giving everything away and starting over as a newb .__.

Post which you guys think is harder, I'm curious..

Lesser Wizard

Default I agree

It's like how the Buddha found enlightment...Well kinda! I Actully have a Newb account which I do not buy any gems pack and things like that its really fun ill private message yours some info! maybe we can do this Newb thing together?

Hmm sounds interesting I do have a newb account made already hehe. I just might do this, to relive my newb days

Master Sorcerer

Im still in my newb phase so when I get that problem ill let you know. LOL
    Owner of The Worlds,

Curfew - ClubGrowtopia - TLMaze - Robbed - OuterDarkness - Kidnapped (Under Construction) - DungeonEscape (Under Construction)

r(r2 + 30) = t

I personally think newbs have it easier. When I started arming was a fairly new idea and I didn't know how to do it. Plus I got scammed a ton. But I mean building riches from dirt is hard no matter what.
    Sticking it to the man

Quote Originally Posted by bigjohn View Post
    I personally think newbs have it easier. When I started arming was a fairly new idea and I didn't know how to do it. Plus I got scammed a ton. But I mean building riches from dirt is hard no matter what.
    true story.

There are some mean people out there that treat noobs like garbage. When your a noob nobody respects you (I'm a people person, so that matters to me). In fact, nobody even acknowledges you.

I mean, were all people. You shouldn't haw to spam the broadcast's for people to know about you. If you're cool enough, people should just know you. But like all online games, money buys you popularity.
    f(z)=z^2+c

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least."

Red face I want back to be noob

Will in the past wen I was newbie I was working alot to be rich and I was happy and free going to see my friends , but now ... I always busy breaking and farming and I dont like this I miss everything wen I was noob

Its good to be rich and u can made anything u want it and buy it , but ... its not for me now
    I wish I didnt become rich , I dont even have alot friends

Wen I wearing like newbie and the people saw my level they called me scammer?!! really? , why ... I be happy wen I do that and go to random world and playing with the newbies/noobs and help them and become friends they r so cute and I love them

In the past playing growtopia was so hard to me but now its easy , and sometimes I want to start from 0

And its hurt me wen I go to rich worlds and they ban me because I look like noobs, will why they doing this ? they elso was newbies and noobs and no one like to got ban because of that

My GrowID:
    gego : Level 59
    Kerjigger : Level 25
    Antidote : Level 6

My Worlds:
    Gego

Quote Originally Posted by gego View Post
    Will in the past wen I was newbie I was working alot to be rich and I was happy and free going to see my friends , but now ... I always busy breaking and farming and I dont like this I miss everything wen I was noob

Its good to be rich and u can made anything u want it and buy it , but ... its not for me now
    I wish I didnt become rich , I dont even have alot friends

Wen I wearing like newbie and the people saw my level they called me scammer?!! really? , why ... I be happy wen I do that and go to random world and playing with the newbies/noobs and help them and become friends they r so cute and I love them

In the past playing growtopia was so hard to me but now its easy , and sometimes I want to start from 0

And its hurt me wen I go to rich worlds and they ban me because I look like noobs, will why they doing this ? they elso was newbies and noobs and no one like to got ban because of that
    I really agree... People should be nicer to... well... people!

Goals

Get Diamond Lock [0/100 wls]
    Get Focused Eyes [31/200 GTokens]
    Support Growtopia $500 [330/500]

Quote Originally Posted by HerobrineFan View Post
    9/20/14,The Disconnect Everyone will Remember
    Me and my friends