Thread: Spooky Castle things

Default Spooky Castle things

So when I was a little one, there was this game I played called Spooky Castle. My grandpa and I played that game all the time together. I knew most of the cheats and beat the game more than 10 times. That was when I was little. A few months ago I played that game again for the first time in a long time and noticed it was one of Hamumu's games. I was like NO WAY I KNOW WHO THAT DUDE IS! I noticed some similarities in a two things.

Love Bug Hammer thing: it's the same hammer that Bouapha (the hero) uses, it bounces the same way and everything.

Skyrockets: they make the same sound that the missiles in Spooky Castle do when you shoot them

I think it's cool how Hamumu brings things in from other games into Growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ter View Post
    So when I was a little one, there was this game I played called Spooky Castle. My grandpa and I played that game all the time together. I knew most of the cheats and beat the game more than 10 times. That was when I was little. A few months ago I played that game again for the first time in a long time and noticed it was one of Hamumu's games. I was like NO WAY I KNOW WHO THAT DUDE IS! I noticed some similarities in a two things.

Love Bug Hammer thing: it's the same hammer that Bouapha (the hero) uses, it bounces the same way and everything.

Skyrockets: they make the same sound that the missiles in Spooky Castle do when you shoot them

I think it's cool how Hamumu brings things in from other games into Growtopia
    MIND. BLOWN.

Lesser Wizard

What a coincidence lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLware View Post
    Would you trust a stranger with your house keys? Then why trust a stranger with your items?
    #Don't Get Scammed.

That is definitely not a coincidence... It means something bruh.

still it's pretty cool...