Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 79

Thread: Official Minecraft Server Thread! Whitelist Here!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Exclamation Official Minecraft Server Thread! Whitelist Here!

    I am recreating the thread so there is less confusion from the other one. This is just for Growtopian Players, I am the Owner and Host so it will be trusted and I am also working on adding a bunch of different things to do. To join you must be white-listed just post your IGN on here and I will whitelist you. No Questions whatsoever seeing how the only requirement is that you play Growtopia.

    Ip: mc6.fadehost.com:25686

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer InYourFACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In a bean under the sea.
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphieus View Post
    I am recreating the thread so there is less confusion from the other one. This is just for Growtopian Players, I am the Owner and Host so it will be trusted and I am also working on adding a bunch of different things to do. To join you must be white-listed just post your IGN on here and I will whitelist you. No Questions whatsoever seeing how the only requirement is that you play Growtopia.

    Ip: mc6.fadehost.com:25686
    I have been playing GT for like 5 months now, but I just restarted recently...(someone hacked meh.)
    My Minecraft IGN is jot_es
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

    Beware, I love trolling!



    I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    I have been playing GT for like 5 months now, but I just restarted recently...(someone hacked meh.)
    My Minecraft IGN is jot_es
    Alrighty You are added now :P Welcome in XD

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Friboy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Location means to me: Wanna have a doughnut? So yes. I do location!
    Posts
    3,227

    Default I play gt :O

    My IGN is friboy_8 !


    Ty chudy! ITS AMAZING


    I Make Music:

    CLICK THIS LINK FOR ONE OF THESE BUTTONS ^

    Click for my Growotpia youtube channel! v




  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Friboy8 View Post
    My IGN is friboy_8 !
    You are added and love the title :P Hope you play GT seeing with the avatar and signature and all XD

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer InYourFACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In a bean under the sea.
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    I can join on sunday, I don't have access to my laptop right now, sorry.
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

    Beware, I love trolling!



    I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    I can join on sunday, I don't have access to my laptop right now, sorry.
    Its Fine whenever :P Im actually setting up everything now still so XD

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer InYourFACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In a bean under the sea.
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphieus View Post
    Its Fine whenever :P Im actually setting up everything now still so XD
    Okay if you want a jump map on the server I could help you build one or you could just import one, there are so many awesome maps out there :P I know a lot
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

    Beware, I love trolling!



    I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Scoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Im not playing minecraft anymore....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Im not playing minecraft anymore....
    Life's a game, made for everyone
    and love is a prize



    ScooterM7

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot View Post
    Im not playing minecraft anymore....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Im not playing minecraft anymore....
    Sorry to hear that :c what happened?
    BUT that was your 100th post congratulations!

    Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    Okay if you want a jump map on the server I could help you build one or you could just import one, there are so many awesome maps out there :P I know a lot
    Lol Im thinking of a parlour yea but not sure yet and Yea I been playing since for evers ago XD

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Scoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Idk im just bored of minecraft.Maybe when new update will come I maybe start playing again
    Life's a game, made for everyone
    and love is a prize



    ScooterM7

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot View Post
    Idk im just bored of minecraft.Maybe when new update will come I maybe start playing again
    Well If it helps Im going to try and add at least one plugin that is very er orignal so there might be something for you to do but either way its all fine

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard Scoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphieus View Post
    Well If it helps Im going to try and add at least one plugin that is very er orignal so there might be something for you to do but either way its all fine
    What was your first version when you started playing?
    Life's a game, made for everyone
    and love is a prize



    ScooterM7

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot View Post
    What was your first version when you started playing?
    Dont remember the actual version number it was the version when they added the Enderdragon Cause how I started playing was I helped my friend take it on the first time

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard Scoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphieus View Post
    Dont remember the actual version number it was the version when they added the Enderdragon Cause how I started playing was I helped my friend take it on the first time
    Ok it was 1.9 I think yeah 1.9 I started 1.7 in 1.7 there were....okay not alot stuff
    Life's a game, made for everyone
    and love is a prize



    ScooterM7

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot View Post
    Ok it was 1.9 I think yeah 1.9 I started 1.7 in 1.7 there were....okay not alot stuff
    Ummm.... first off looked it up it was 1.0.0 exactly http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history

    Second off its only in 1.6.2 now :/

    Third off even in Beta there was no such thing as 1.9

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer InYourFACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In a bean under the sea.
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    I started in the Alpha! It was real, true MC back then
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

    Beware, I love trolling!



    I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    I started in the Alpha! It was real, true MC back then
    lol I wish I could have started earlier but I have played Alpha and woah lol its like totally different now love the new launcher played the very first Minecraft where u could only place and break cobble XD

  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard Scoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Maybe when I have some free time ill check your server out you can whitelist me my IGN is marok555
    Life's a game, made for everyone
    and love is a prize



    ScooterM7

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer InYourFACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In a bean under the sea.
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphieus View Post
    lol I wish I could have started earlier but I have played Alpha and woah lol its like totally different now love the new launcher played the very first Minecraft where u could only place and break cobble XD
    I mean today is so much more stuff implemented, no original survival anymore
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

    Beware, I love trolling!



    I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Similar Threads

  1. My Minecraft Server
    By Morphieus in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:05 AM
  2. My VERY New Minecraft Server
    By Morphieus in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 06:06 AM
  3. Another Minecraft Server
    By Morphieus in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2013, 02:43 PM
  4. Looking for a Minecraft Server
    By Morphieus in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 03:01 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •