Thread: Downfall of the Japanese language?

Banned

Default Downfall of the Japanese language?

Gold in Japanese actually means "kin"

Now I used Google Translate and it says "Gorudo". Is Japanese slowly becoming English pronounced in a different way???

Japan's government is trying to keep it's culture as pure as it can, discouraging foreigners to come and live there. Of course, anime interlaces with other cultures quite a bit, but I sincerely doubt Japanese is becoming closer to English in such a way. Plus, Google Translate isn't always right, so that could be wrong. The only person on this forum I know understands Japanese would be Seth, but the likelyhood of him replying to this thread is slim.

Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    Japan's government is trying to keep it's culture as pure as it can, discouraging foreigners to come and live there. Of course, anime interlaces with other cultures quite a bit, but I sincerely doubt Japanese is becoming closer to English in such a way. Plus, Google Translate isn't always right, so that could be wrong. The only person on this forum I know understands Japanese would be Seth, but the likelyhood of him replying to this thread is slim.
    From what i know, seth understands little japanese...

If not, then ignore this...
    My Profile

Made by myself:

Google Translate isn't always right.

Japanese is the best language ever because if you know it then you never have to wait for the video games you want to play are translated into whatever language you speak. Unless the game wasn't originally in Japanese, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLegGuy View Post
    Google Translate isn't always right.

Japanese is the best language ever because if you know it then you never have to wait for the video games you want to play are translated into whatever language you speak. Unless the game wasn't originally in Japanese, of course.
    Same. I think Japanese is a beautiful language where as English is very confusing with other languages mashed into one.
    Life can be harsh or nice.
    IGN:AtomBlaze