Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Atm nerfing confirmation

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer JerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    <JAMMED!>
    Posts
    2,447

    Default Atm nerfing confirmation

    Ignore this thread cuz I got all the info I needed :P
    Thanks guys.
    Last edited by JerBoy; 02-06-2016 at 02:01 AM.
    IGN: Artificially
    Level: 67
    Instagram:ArtificiallyGT
    Youtube Channel:GrowRoyale
    Newest Youtube video right down there!


  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Polar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    Not mod or dev, but no they are not going to be nerfed. Relax
    IGN: Polarian



    If you have a problem in Growtopia, contact
    support@growtopiagame.com

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer JerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    <JAMMED!>
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polar View Post
    Not mod or dev, but no they are not going to be nerfed. Relax
    k than. I just hope you're right.
    IGN: Artificially
    Level: 67
    Instagram:ArtificiallyGT
    Youtube Channel:GrowRoyale
    Newest Youtube video right down there!


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Polar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 90
Size:  135.0 KB

    Found this from instagram
    IGN: Polarian



    If you have a problem in Growtopia, contact
    support@growtopiagame.com

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WoT Blitz probably...or XBox or PS4
    Posts
    12,002

    Default

    No. In fact, you should be buying ATMs right now. Mega cheap and then you can sell them later for full price.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer DumbOldDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    3,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    No. In fact, you should be buying ATMs right now. Mega cheap and then you can sell them later for full price.
    ^^^

    Nice investment.
    Gtopians are so gullible... They'll believe anything you feed them.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Polar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DumbOldDoor View Post
    ^^^

    Nice investment.
    Gtopians are so gullible... They'll believe anything you feed them.
    Dirt is going to be nerfed, buy my seeds 100/wl please.

    Don't take this seriously.
    IGN: Polarian



    If you have a problem in Growtopia, contact
    support@growtopiagame.com

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Minnesota, US
    Posts
    2,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polar View Post
    Dirt is going to be nerfed, buy my seeds 100/wl please.

    Don't take this seriously.
    It's less funny when you point out that you're joking

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Polar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemtndew View Post
    It's less funny when you point out that you're joking
    I don't want to get an infraction for spreading out false information xD


    Everyone can be butthurt
    IGN: Polarian



    If you have a problem in Growtopia, contact
    support@growtopiagame.com

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Tempting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,712

    Default

    When you're not getting world locks for another 9 days, and the rumor might be proven false by then..

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,864

    Default

    Jen said it's just rumor.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Acrystic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Growtopia is my home
    Posts
    556

    Default Ughh

    Quote Originally Posted by JerBoy View Post
    Can any of the mods/admins here confirm if atms are going to be nerfed or not? I'm getting worried that they're gonna drop and I'm gonna lose tons of Wls. If they're going to drop, I'd sell them all before valentines.
    Too many forums about ATM...

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Trolled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Under the sea
    Posts
    1,272

    Default

    SOME ARE IGNORANT. STOP SPREADING MINDS TO FORUMS. I'm tired. For days people are just crazy on this. Just go on and buy. It's loss of profit for them not us. They're mis-informed not US. Thank you. *closes thread* xD
    So erm... Hi.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Acrystic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Growtopia is my home
    Posts
    556

    Default Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolled View Post
    SOME ARE IGNORANT. STOP SPREADING MINDS TO FORUMS. I'm tired. For days people are just crazy on this. Just go on and buy. It's loss of profit for them not us. They're mis-informed not US. Thank you. *closes thread* xD
    So true. It burns

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard Parti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    USA.
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JerBoy View Post
    Can any of the mods/admins here confirm if atms are going to be nerfed or not? I'm getting worried that they're gonna drop and I'm gonna lose tons of Wls. If they're going to drop, I'd sell them all before valentines.
    Goes in Everything Else subforum, It's GT related.
    I like anime. Don't ask me why.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •