Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Mcpe 14.0

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer CoryT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New hyrule
    Posts
    7,476

    Default Mcpe 14.0

    Hey people.............

    (Why was I ba-- nvm not asking...)

    UMMMM ANYWAYS FOR PEOPLE WONDERING ABOUT MCPE I MADE A DUMB VIDEO ABOUT IT

    https://youtu.be/XfA8jT5AXXQ

    Here...

    Thx Snowcookie
    Do great things in the past, and you'll get a good future.


  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer MyLegGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Much people, very blogs.
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 82
Size:  3.4 KB

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer holaloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    775

    Default

    zomg h4x0r thes items still nt on meincraft pee how u do dis



    Wow, its gives me so much nolstalgia playing minecraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed Albadi View Post
    @SETH+@HAMUMU CAN YOU UBA FOR ME BECUS I don’t know WHAT DID I DO For BANNED/my user safsaood123 and growtopia is my life I don’t get any games best then growtopia/and thank you if you read my msg
    srry for bad grammar

    Gif by Magestygt

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer CoryT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New hyrule
    Posts
    7,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyLegGuy View Post
    Much people, very blogs.
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 82
Size:  3.4 KB
    Dkm I haven't been on the forums that much so don't try to minimod, plus Im not blogging an this is not about people

    Thx Snowcookie
    Do great things in the past, and you'll get a good future.


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Minnesota, US
    Posts
    2,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holaloh View Post
    zomg h4x0r thes items still nt on meincraft pee how u do dis



    Wow, its gives me so much nolstalgia playing minecraft
    nostalgia? Game's only been out like 7 years.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryT View Post
    Dkm I haven't been on the forums that much so don't try to minimod, plus Im not blogging an this is not about people
    He was making a joke.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer holaloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    775

    Default

    [QUOTE=bluemtndew;2217960]nostalgia? Game's only been out like 7 years.

    I played in 2014, and yes, for me is nostalgic, any problem dude?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed Albadi View Post
    @SETH+@HAMUMU CAN YOU UBA FOR ME BECUS I don’t know WHAT DID I DO For BANNED/my user safsaood123 and growtopia is my life I don’t get any games best then growtopia/and thank you if you read my msg
    srry for bad grammar

    Gif by Magestygt

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer CoryT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New hyrule
    Posts
    7,476

    Default

    I don't know the release date though

    Thx Snowcookie
    Do great things in the past, and you'll get a good future.


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ambiguster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    L'Indonesien
    Posts
    2,894

    Default

    Is it just you or..

    A lot of people are more hyped for
    Geometry dash 2.1 update and Terraria 1.3.1 update

    Instead of MCPE
    Growtopia IGN: Shonen, Level: 52

    Hello, Barista Here!


    Just a 14 Year old teenager who likes drinking Coffee.


  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer CoryT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New hyrule
    Posts
    7,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ambiguster View Post
    Is it just you or..

    A lot of people are more hyped for
    Geometry dash 2.1 update and Terraria 1.3.1 update

    Instead of MCPE

    Not really :^)

    Everyone knows 1.3.1 for mobile devices will take a long time

    And not that many people play geometry dash :^)

    Thx Snowcookie
    Do great things in the past, and you'll get a good future.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •