Thread: Braces Question..

Banned

Default Braces Question..

I am pretty good at asking weird stuff on this forums. Anyways, all of my friends kept telling me how painful braces would be, and it't been a day almost and they feel totally normal. Did they do something wrong, or am I just not feeling anything?
    Last edited by ModSim; 02-13-2016 at 04:16 AM.

Apparently they hurt but you must of been lucky.
    IGN: Temmie

sometimes i go on the forums

Lesser Knight

Want your braces to cause pain? Then ask someone to french kiss you (or at least lick your teeth) until their tongue becomes bloody red. Done.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlynxoxo View Post
    Want your braces to cause pain? Then ask someone to french kiss you (or at least lick your teeth) until their tongue becomes bloody red. Done.
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It hurts when they tighten the braces, that's what my sisters say.
    I'll be getting mine next month inshallah, hopefully they won't hurt me.
    IGN: Dwyn

Goals:

Dang, luckily i'm not getting braces.

^Click it for my Youtube channel^

Quote Originally Posted by ModSim View Post
    I am pretty good at asking weird stuff on this forums. Anyways, all of my friends kept telling me how painful braces would be, and it't been a day almost and they feel totally normal. Did they do something wrong, or am I just not feeling anything?
    Wow if you didn't feel anything approximately 24 hours after they "installed" your braces you lucked out. The day after I was in excruciating pain. My teeth felt like they were being squeezed together.
    "Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair"
    "Sometimes the right path isn't the easiest one"

I love to help out and I am here to give you advice and lend the occasional helping hand. If you need help with anything in particular message me. I am commonly busy farming, but you can definitely contact me if your needs are urgent. Thanks.

Growtopia Username: Lewius

I remembered my first day was just getting used to having something on my teeth. No pain on my first day (I think), but after 6 weeks when they changed the wires, it was a lot tighter, and hurt a bit.

Don't get overstressed about them, soon you shouldn't even feel them.

The palate expander is the most painful step by far (if necessary). The initial spacers hurt as well as the rubber bands afterward. The braces should be fine as long as you do not cut yourself on them.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Yeah, my friends told me that braces hurt, but when I wore it it felt like nothing (of course, except that I need to brush my teeth every single time .-.)

I'd say it's different for each person. Some people feel nothing yet some people are dying because of the pain.
    "Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled, it can't be perfect again."

If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    Wow if you didn't feel anything approximately 24 hours after they "installed" your braces you lucked out. The day after I was in excruciating pain. My teeth felt like they were being squeezed together.
    The same exact thing happened to me when I got braces. I was fine the day I got them but the next day, touching my upper and bottom teeth together hurt a lot. Don't worry though, pain means that its working. (not even joking)
    My IGN is The117

Quote Originally Posted by Solsagann View Post
    John0117 Which one scares you more: 100 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck? Why?
    I don't like horses much but ducks are very tasty so I'd say 1 horse-sized duck because I would be able to cook one hell of a meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    There's a crystal clock? Oops, ok, will fix in an upcoming patch. Hey, there are a lot of items to keep track of in this game, easy to forget...

I felt nothing when I had them. The only time it hurt was when I put pressure on it (aka. eating ) But my friend, who got braces like a year before me, actually took a day off school because she was in too much pain. I just think it all depends on how the dentist or orthodontist puts it on.

IGN: IcyTurtle

They hurt alot, it depends on your jaw shape and teeth alignment, they hurt alot for me, only when i touch them.

(also please write normally. you dont need to put it in bold and centre it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Kruse
    Life isn't about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.

IGN - Pences

Do you think it'll hurt for me? I apparently have very sensitive gums, when I go to the dentist and they do multiple of those painkiller shots (no idea what they're really called) they like don't have a very big effect on me.. .-.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DumbOldDoor View Post
    Do you think it'll hurt for me? I apparently have very sensitive gums, when I go to the dentist and they do multiple of those painkiller shots (no idea what they're really called) they like don't have a very big effect on me.. .-.
    Oi, I'm 100% positive it will hurt. It wasn't until the next day it started hurting like hell for me.

(╯ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯ ︵ ┻━┻ why you wanna know m8 kek

I played trumpet for 5 years. I had braces for 3 years. You may now applaud.
    ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶l̶y̶ neighborhood edgy teen

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AdminBro View Post
    I played trumpet for 5 years. I had braces for 3 years. You may now applaud.
    Hah, I only need mine on for approximately 18 months.