Thread: I feel like an idiot (storytime cause why not)

Default I feel like an idiot (storytime cause why not)

Okay so since some of my classes were only 1 semester long I had to get switched into another class. Just so happens we had to do introductions in our class, except for someone else. We spent a day talking to our partner about their interests, and I messed up- big time (or at least it was big time for me). I LITERALLY FORGOT TO ASK WHAT HIS NAME WAS. Also I've started using they/them pronouns for everybody now, but the problem was; what if he just wanted he/him pronouns? What if he uses She/her pronouns? What if he uses some other pronoun THAT I DONT EVEN KNOWWW. I was panicking like crazy, and I honestly shouldn't have. My anxiety was going everywhere. To my surprise he forgot my name, which is kind of funny lmao. When I introduced the dude, I decided to use they/them pronouns because it doesn't revolve one gender. I SLIPPED UP MAN I SLIPPED UP. I accidentally said he in the middle of my introduction, and me being me- stopped for like 30 seconds and just said they. I slurred and I messed up, and he was like no it's okay you can use he/him. WHY DID I EVEN USE THEY/THEM. I feel like an idiot. I just wanted to rant so here you go. If you actually read this, thank you haha.
    I am a pretty pink unicorn,and sailor of justice. I am none other than.. Peter Griffin!

Just Kidding. I'm Princess Serenity Chibi Usagi Tsukino (Bit Long don't you think?)

Just call me Chibiusa~ or you know Kimi is cool too

Banned

And you were forced to change classes because of this?

Quote Originally Posted by bluemtndew View Post
    And you were forced to change classes because of this?
    What no, I guess I made that unclear (sorry ;-;, some classes at my school only take up half of the year, so when it ends I have to go find another class to join into) I'm just talking about what happened in the class lol

- - - Updated - - -

Although it was such an awkward thing to do I wish I had switched a second time haha.
    I am a pretty pink unicorn,and sailor of justice. I am none other than.. Peter Griffin!

Just Kidding. I'm Princess Serenity Chibi Usagi Tsukino (Bit Long don't you think?)

Just call me Chibiusa~ or you know Kimi is cool too

Do you speak English at school?

Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
    Okay so since some of my classes were only 1 semester long I had to get switched into another class. Just so happens we had to do introductions in our class, except for someone else. We spent a day talking to our partner about their interests, and I messed up- big time (or at least it was big time for me). I LITERALLY FORGOT TO ASK WHAT HIS NAME WAS. Also I've started using they/them pronouns for everybody now, but the problem was; what if he just wanted he/him pronouns? What if he uses She/her pronouns? What if he uses some other pronoun THAT I DONT EVEN KNOWWW. I was panicking like crazy, and I honestly shouldn't have. My anxiety was going everywhere. To my surprise he forgot my name, which is kind of funny lmao. When I introduced the dude, I decided to use they/them pronouns because it doesn't revolve one gender. I SLIPPED UP MAN I SLIPPED UP. I accidentally said he in the middle of my introduction, and me being me- stopped for like 30 seconds and just said they. I slurred and I messed up, and he was like no it's okay you can use he/him. WHY DID I EVEN USE THEY/THEM. I feel like an idiot. I just wanted to rant so here you go. If you actually read this, thank you haha.
    it's okay that you made a mistake everyone does. I don't think one can get another person's name instantly it would take time(not really) but I don't think your an idiot nor you should have that Idea. No ones perfect, but everyone's special
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

I would of probably do that too. I forgot sometimes... well.... A lot.