Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Domain Name Ideas

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default Domain Name Ideas

    Okay I have been supporting others in their websites for a while now and I have just decided to make a website of my own. Just going to be a little blog and such any ideas on a name, I wanted it to be DreamGaming.com or CrypticGaming.com but both are taken -__-

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphieus View Post
    Okay I have been supporting others in their websites for a while now and I have just decided to make a website of my own. Just going to be a little blog and such any ideas on a name, I wanted it to be DreamGaming.com or CrypticGaming.com but both are taken -__-
    What about MorphieusGaming.com or morphieusplaysgames.com
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    What about MorphieusGaming.com or morphieusplaysgames.com
    Ehh Sounds Kind Cheesy TBH Soz any other ideas? I dont want it something like my name in case I want to expand on it :3

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphieus View Post
    Ehh Sounds Kind Cheesy TBH Soz any other ideas? I dont want it something like my name in case I want to expand on it :3
    It depends on what sort of games you are going to play... I thing criticalhit.com sounds good
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    It depends on what sort of games you are going to play... I thing criticalhit.com sounds good
    Taken

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphieus View Post
    Taken
    Hmm what sort of games are you gonna play then?
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Hmm what sort of games are you gonna play then?
    lol all kinds Ive got reviews on GT, Minecraft, Need for Speed, Bioshock, Burnout 3, and others

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphieus View Post
    lol all kinds Ive got reviews on GT, Minecraft, Need for Speed, Bioshock, Burnout 3, and others
    So you do reviews or lets plays?
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    So you do reviews or lets plays?
    reviews although Im not completely against lets play, but I like blog posts instead of videos :3

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphieus View Post
    reviews although Im not completely against lets play, but I like blog posts instead of videos :3
    Criticalgamereviews.com ?
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Criticalgamereviews.com ?
    Thats the problem it is about everything in my life not just the games first off thanks so much for actually taking some time to try and help me Im not too creative with some things

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    My last suggestion

    MyCrazyLife.com
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    My last suggestion

    MyCrazyLife.com
    Not sure Im going to look it all over Really sorry if I made you mad just turning down your ideas but ya know once I pick one Im stuck with it for a long time so gotta be sure

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphieus View Post
    Not sure Im going to look it all over Really sorry if I made you mad just turning down your ideas but ya know once I pick one Im stuck with it for a long time so gotta be sure
    Its fine, im not mad what about HecticLife.com or MyHecticLife.com
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Its fine, im not mad what about HecticLife.com or MyHecticLife.com
    Found out that most people don't like .org Well its just fine by me new website in construction Dreamgaming.org

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphieus View Post
    Found out that most people don't like .org Well its just fine by me new website in construction Dreamgaming.org
    Nice to see you found one
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer LittleSirP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Floating in the galaxy with Jimi Hendrix
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Eh...Morphgames.com
    It'll be nice
    -Little
    It's that time of the year again, Indie and soul on play while the sound of rain hitting the roof. Kick back and enjoy your coffee guys!

Similar Threads

  1. domain expires!!
    By in forum Dink Smallwood HD
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2003, 11:30 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •