Thread: Could someone help me? I want to make a couple sketches. (In video form)

Default Could someone help me? I want to make a couple sketches. (In video form)

By sketches I mean like.. GT related stuff, not that it matters.
    I have never done anything like this before and never worked with any editing programs before...

Could anyone suggest some decent, not too complex video editing program(s) and screen recorders? Preferably free, I don't want to become a YouTuber or something so I don't need some high-end programs.
    The video editing program doesn't have to have a lot of features... Just the more basic stuff.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by DumbOldDoor View Post
    By sketches I mean like.. GT related stuff, not that it matters.
    I have never done anything like this before and never worked with any editing programs before...

Could anyone suggest some decent, not too complex video editing program(s) and screen recorders? Preferably free, I don't want to become a YouTuber or something so I don't need some high-end programs.
    The video editing program doesn't have to have a lot of features... Just the more basic stuff.
    windows movie maker if you really want the most basic. i mean like you just want to split, cut, bundle video/pictures together, add audio to a video, dub a video using ur voice or ur friend's windows movie maker would be gud 4 u. check ur device if it has it (100% HOPING THAT YOU'RE NOT USING A MACBOOK)

try lightworks too but it might be too complicated 4 u specially when starting the software 4 d firs tym.
    u might want to try adobe premier too, download the trial u just nid 2 answer some questions b4 downloading it

as for the screen recorder, hypercam or hypercam 2 pretty much works for me

Quote Originally Posted by Updated View Post
    windows movie maker if you really want the most basic. i mean like you just want to split, cut, bundle video/pictures together, add audio to a video, dub a video using ur voice or ur friend's windows movie maker would be gud 4 u. check ur device if it has it (100% HOPING THAT YOU'RE NOT USING A MACBOOK)

try lightworks too but it might be too complicated 4 u specially when starting the software 4 d firs tym.
    u might want to try adobe premier too, download the trial u just nid 2 answer some questions b4 downloading it

as for the screen recorder, hypercam or hypercam 2 pretty much works for me
    Thanks!
    ugh why do you type like that.-.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by DumbOldDoor View Post
    Thanks!
    ugh why do you type like that.-.
    lel im srry im on rampage 2day cuz im havin bad day