Thread: 'World's Cheapest Smartphone' Goes On Sale For $4 In India

Master Sorcerer

Lightbulb 'World's Cheapest Smartphone' Goes On Sale For $4 In India

The Freedom 251 runs on Lolipop Android 5.1 and has a 4-inch display, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, and a 1,450 mAh battery. It comes with a 3.2-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel front camera. The phone also comes with 8GB of internal storage, which can be expanded by another 32GB using a microSD card.

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    The Freedom 251 runs on Lolipop Android 5.1 and has a 4-inch display, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, and a 1,450 mAh battery. It comes with a 3.2-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel front camera. The phone also comes with 8GB of internal storage, which can be expanded by another 32GB using a microSD card.

What do you think?
    for 4 dollars/bucks its a good phone for the price
    In Game Name : sian123

People I Helped : 200

Instagram/Snapchat : xshopkincollectorx

Worlds : SIAN123 ACTINGCLASS CATRINLOVESTOYS GROWTOPIEVILLE

Dragon Cave Name : XxSian123xX

Click My Dragons

ERROR 404, TRY AGAIN LATER
    Last edited by CrazyChick; 02-21-2016 at 09:32 AM.

Mobile Gaming If there is such a thing Ever ....

One day someone posted this
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    I am not going to scam.

As I said if you invested you get to know part of the method if you still feel unsafe you can refund the wls...
    Instant bash by a million forumers
    RIP

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChick View Post
    Now remind me what are PHONEs for?
    gaming xD lol......................................
    In Game Name : sian123

People I Helped : 200

Instagram/Snapchat : xshopkincollectorx

Worlds : SIAN123 ACTINGCLASS CATRINLOVESTOYS GROWTOPIEVILLE

Dragon Cave Name : XxSian123xX

Click My Dragons

I'm pretty phones should only need calling, texting, and half decent pictures. That's why I have a flip phone.

I don't know whether those specs are good or not. All I can say is that it's really similar to an iPhone.

So call me on my Flipphone
    You should see the reference

One day someone posted this
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    I am not going to scam.

As I said if you invested you get to know part of the method if you still feel unsafe you can refund the wls...
    Instant bash by a million forumers
    RIP

Master Sorcerer

The Freedom 251 is also ₹251 (price) in India, that's probably why they gave a weird name. It's a cool phone, don't have it but there's some rumours saying that the company had put some whitener to cover the original company of the phone; Adcom.
    Global News: An average citizen was walking through the streets when he found a couple of children crying besides the tree where the kitten was frightfully stuck at the branches of the tree. He saved the cat and lived happily ever after! Good job, Mr. Average Citizen!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Shadin Siddique View Post
    The Freedom 251 is also ₹251 (price) in India, that's probably why they gave a weird name. It's a cool phone, don't have it but there's some rumours saying that the company had put some whitener to cover the original company of the phone; Adcom.
    Adcom created and designed the phone, but it will be produced in India.
    The company that creates these phones is a fairly new company that wants to expand their business and get media attention. They aren't profiting from this phone (they probably produce it for like 20-25 dollars) but they are getting famous for it. They'll probably only have a few thousand of those phones, and start creating higher end phones, which they can easily sell since they became famous from those cheap phones.
    LURD

Master Sorcerer genpasaporte922's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post

What do you think?
    That's very good for $4 already.

Imagine, an 1GB RAM... and a 8 GB internal storage..

Here, it costs about Php3000 ($70) for that kind of phone.. So that's really worth it.
    IGN: genpasaporte | Level: 42

The "Lenny" of the forums!

How to know who is affiliated with Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by koala1018 View Post
    So, kids, this is why you should focus on Math at school. Math can help you figure out wether something/someone is linked to/part of the Illuminati, or not.

*some random guy asks for attractions in US*

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Jong-un View Post
    You can check out the filthy Imperialist Pig-Dogs leashed by puppet strings by their Capitalist Enslavers known as Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Master Sorcerer

Has anyone actually considered that this phone is very il-rational and very not well thought out?

The Freedom 251's design was actually stolen from one Chinese company and was sold as a counterfeit (to earlier customers), and the name of the company was barely scraped out by an utterly half-assed attempt to use white out to hide the name.

Also, a theory has arisen that this phone is most likely stockpiled with spyware and could be using the cheap price as a ploy to harvest on your money and earnings, which seems actually very close to a very plausible case.

Whether or not these suspicions are confirmed, I do like the idea they are trying to experiment with. I can see that this is a moreover social ideal that will allow their company to become a headliner in most people's minds when shopping for phones while hard on cash.

However, and this is my view for some of populace, not all, but some of the production that has been shipped from the Middle Eastern facilities has been defective and non-functional, and this could be just another one of those shticks.