Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: just started playin!

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard DanxMat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    344

    Default just started playin!

    i just started playing tanked again. did some tapjoy to calm down my gambling problems, and got bell-bell-bell. then lost it all. eheh, any tips? also, whats CP?
    ign is 719matmat
    kek

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer SageDeoxys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    killme
    Posts
    3,906

    Default

    CP stands for Career Points. They are used to define what rank (color) you are. You get them from winning games and getting MVP, but can also lose them if you lose battles.
    Tip: DO NOT GAMBLE. Save up for a worthwhile tank. Maybe an M4 considering the amount of Skulls roaming around.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard DanxMat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    CP stands for Career Points. They are used to define what rank (color) you are. You get them from winning games and getting MVP, but can also lose them if you lose battles.
    Tip: DO NOT GAMBLE. Save up for a worthwhile tank. Maybe an M4 considering the amount of Skulls roaming around.
    mmk. gimme coins?
    but in all seriousness. whats the chance of getting beagle?
    and also while your at it, 3x bell?
    kek

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    345

    Default

    It's pure luck - people have played for years and not gotten a dink tank (beagle - beagle - beagle) and some have gotten it twice on multiple accounts. M4 is a good idea, but skulls with generally dislike you for it, and against any other tanks it is usually defeated by head-on confrontation due to its slow reload speed. CP as already answered determines what color rank you are, and is obtained by games, mvp, or hourely cp bonuses (and daily log in) and can be lost by losing games.

    Thanks for the animation god!



    I have a M3,Panzer,M4,Skull,Fatty, and RTsoft Tank


    How mods are chosen. 100% not legit.


    I quit GT for now (probably forever) I log on about once every 150 days. I used to be rich; now charity is richer.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard DanxMat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger5379 View Post
    It's pure luck - people have played for years and not gotten a dink tank (beagle - beagle - beagle) and some have gotten it twice on multiple accounts. M4 is a good idea, but skulls with generally dislike you for it, and against any other tanks it is usually defeated by head-on confrontation due to its slow reload speed. CP as already answered determines what color rank you are, and is obtained by games, mvp, or hourely cp bonuses (and daily log in) and can be lost by losing games.
    yeah. but triple beagle is dink tank + 500 coins right?
    also, could anyone with a dink tank screenshot me the stats?
    kek

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanxMat View Post
    yeah. but triple beagle is dink tank + 500 coins right?
    also, could anyone with a dink tank screenshot me the stats?
    Yes, if you win the jackpot you get 500 coins + dink tank, if you win it twice you just get 500 coins (on the same account)

    Thanks for the animation god!



    I have a M3,Panzer,M4,Skull,Fatty, and RTsoft Tank


    How mods are chosen. 100% not legit.


    I quit GT for now (probably forever) I log on about once every 150 days. I used to be rich; now charity is richer.

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Juanma206's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Hiding in my cavern, spying Sage and trying to find out its gender.
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger5379 View Post
    M4 is a good idea, but skulls with generally dislike you for it, and against any other tanks it is usually defeated by head-on confrontation due to its slow reload speed.
    Are you sure? People love me when I use M4 against Skulls!

    They even call me noob when I beat them!

    Seriously now, head-on confrontation might be the worst bit of the M4, but if you manage to strike a shot from behind, which pretty much guarantees the next one, you might kill 7 or even 8 people before dying.
    Thanks to JanitorialDuties (from the Subterfuge Forums) for making me this profile picture!

    Check him out here in DeviantArt:
    http://newmconn.deviantart.com/

    Or in his subterfuge page (You have to log on to see his profile):
    http://forums.subterfuge-game.com/me...aea7ecd1d1f0f2

    See my new story here:http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...nma206-x-Knyts

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...
    Posts
    11,995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juanma206 View Post
    Are you sure? People love me when I use M4 against Skulls!

    They even call me noob when I beat them!

    Seriously now, head-on confrontation might be the worst bit of the M4, but if you manage to strike a shot from behind, which pretty much guarantees the next one, you might kill 7 or even 8 people before dying.
    Tanks based on the M4 chassis are better suited for sniping (Skull has bad armor, can't take a hit; M4 has bad reload, easy to swarm; and Fatty is just slow).

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    121

    Default Hello test

    Hey I was wondering if you guys can help with my video
    Called: Whats In My Box?
    U can donate in world CUKEYS im recording the video
    if all boxes are full.
    Channel: Cukey Growtopia

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Liammagoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sw3Q View Post
    Hey I was wondering if you guys can help with my video
    Called: Whats In My Box?
    U can donate in world CUKEYS im recording the video
    if all boxes are full.
    Channel: Cukey Growtopia
    Yeah no thanks, no point in donating.
    Banned on the gt forums but not here, what a world

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juanma206 View Post
    Are you sure? People love me when I use M4 against Skulls!

    They even call me noob when I beat them!

    Seriously now, head-on confrontation might be the worst bit of the M4, but if you manage to strike a shot from behind, which pretty much guarantees the next one, you might kill 7 or even 8 people before dying.
    lol nice one

    M4 can be powerful when it's used correctly; sadly most people don't use it right. If one gets good enough at obtaining extra time by hiding behind pillars for reloads, they can easily take down a tank like RT, which can beat m4 in a straight fight without pauses (which is the main disadvantage) So if the OP decides to get m4 he'll need to practice at stealing time and sniping

    Thanks for the animation god!



    I have a M3,Panzer,M4,Skull,Fatty, and RTsoft Tank


    How mods are chosen. 100% not legit.


    I quit GT for now (probably forever) I log on about once every 150 days. I used to be rich; now charity is richer.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger5379 View Post
    It's pure luck - people have played for years and not gotten a dink tank (beagle - beagle - beagle) and some have gotten it twice on multiple accounts. M4 is a good idea, but skulls with generally dislike you for it, and against any other tanks it is usually defeated by head-on confrontation due to its slow reload speed. CP as already answered determines what color rank you are, and is obtained by games, mvp, or hourely cp bonuses (and daily log in) and can be lost by losing games.
    If you use m4 you will be followed by hate. Suggestion - dont get it unless you want your life to be hell.
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

    Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    If you use m4 you will be followed by hate. Suggestion - dont get it unless you want your life to be hell.
    Why would I use M4 if I have fatty and rt

    Thanks for the animation god!



    I have a M3,Panzer,M4,Skull,Fatty, and RTsoft Tank


    How mods are chosen. 100% not legit.


    I quit GT for now (probably forever) I log on about once every 150 days. I used to be rich; now charity is richer.

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Well, welcome to the tanked community or atleast whats left of it.

    I don't understand, can't @Seth just give a little shoutout to tanked? It'd gain alot of publicity and the players would rise.

    Seth pl0x do this xD
    IGN: BIRD (previously Cranium)

    Get Focused Eyes [X]

    59/200 - Golden Pickaxe

    Check out my YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOu...8SQVhPstFebjWg
    (DOING DL GIVEAWAY ON YOUTUBE CHECK IT OUT!)
    Check out my instagram!
    instagram.com/BirddoesGT

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard KittenMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranium View Post
    Well, welcome to the tanked community or atleast whats left of it.

    I don't understand, can't @Seth just give a little shoutout to tanked? It'd gain alot of publicity and the players would rise.

    Seth pl0x do this xD
    Lol, yeah. Growtopians like worship Seth, just a global message could probs have an impact. Tsk tsk..

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer SageDeoxys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    killme
    Posts
    3,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMH View Post
    Lol, yeah. Growtopians like worship Seth, just a global message could probs have an impact. Tsk tsk..
    Nah, they'd probably try and figure out where he is before even reading the message.

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard KittenMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    Nah, they'd probably try and figure out where he is before even reading the message.
    Yeah, i guess. Obnoxious fiendsssss.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer thegamer381's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    2,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanxMat View Post
    yeah. but triple beagle is dink tank + 500 coins right?
    also, could anyone with a dink tank screenshot me the stats?
    This is correct. Also, here is screenshot of dink tank:

    Name:  Screenshot_2016-03-07-06-17-56.png
Views: 36
Size:  667.8 KB

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    If you use m4 you will be followed by hate. Suggestion - dont get it unless you want your life to be hell.
    Nobody h8s on you for using it, they will just switch off of skull and use spider instead...


    All my dragons, I have retired from dragcave.net:
    http://dragcave.net/user/thegamer381


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •