Thread: Need help

Default Need help

I need to harvest and collect 130 providers for my quest, can anyone help me out?
    Check out my Instagram: PankoGT

Quote Originally Posted by Panko View Post
    I need to harvest and collect 130 providers for my quest, can anyone help me out?
    I shall tell you how to have a successful quest.
    First you need to gather your party members.
    You'll want at least three, one of which being a healer.
    After that, embark from your home town into the unknown world.
    Stop at the very next place you find.
    Then talk to everybody in the town. Usually, if you're on a quest, they'll say the same thing over and over again. It's weird.
    Stop by at the town's shop.
    You'll see they have some stuff, but usually it's only like small potions that heal 50 health.
    And you'll realize that they want 25 gold.
    You may be a bit confused here at how you'll get 25 pure gold coins to buy a potion, but fear not. You just need to leave the town and walk around in circles until an enemy appears out of nowhere.
    Then you need to beat up all the enemies. Don't worry, they somehow magically disappear after they've been killed.
    After the enemies have been killed, you may see some gold appear out of nowhere. It only appears after all enemies are killed though.
    Then, you have to swoop up the gold.
    Head back to the town.
    Buy 130 potions.
    If you don't have enough gold, repeat the process.
    You may gain some exp so you'll get stronger. Then you can kill enemies even faster. Then you'll become more and more rich.
    However, you'll then realize that you now have 500 max health and a 500 health restoring potion costs 225 gold.
    Then you won't feel as rich anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLegGuy View Post
    I shall tell you how to have a successful quest.
    First you need to gather your party members.
    You'll want at least three, one of which being a healer.
    After that, embark from your home town into the unknown world.
    Stop at the very next place you find.
    Then talk to everybody in the town. Usually, if you're on a quest, they'll say the same thing over and over again. It's weird.
    Stop by at the town's shop.
    You'll see they have some stuff, but usually it's only like small potions that heal 50 health.
    And you'll realize that they want 25 gold.
    You may be a bit confused here at how you'll get 25 pure gold coins to buy a potion, but fear not. You just need to leave the town and walk around in circles until an enemy appears out of nowhere.
    Then you need to beat up all the enemies. Don't worry, they somehow magically disappear after they've been killed.
    After the enemies have been killed, you may see some gold appear out of nowhere. It only appears after all enemies are killed though.
    Then, you have to swoop up the gold.
    Head back to the town.
    Buy 130 potions.
    If you don't have enough gold, repeat the process.
    You may gain some exp so you'll get stronger. Then you can kill enemies even faster. Then you'll become more and more rich.
    However, you'll then realize that you now have 500 max health and a 500 health restoring potion costs 225 gold.
    Then you won't feel as rich anymore.
    So confused...
    Check out my Instagram: PankoGT