Thread: Cubic castles professionals

Default Cubic castles professionals

Can someone help meh?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) may want to look behind you and start running...

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipopper View Post
    Can someone help meh?
    i'm grounded so i can't help you ingame. what do you need help with?
    Last edited by Hippohello2; 02-28-2016 at 11:13 PM. Reason: misspelling. ;-;
    Ign: Hippohello

dank quotes

5/7/2016: the worst account hacking by far.

Quote Originally Posted by 568s View Post
    How did you get grounded
    reasons...

dank quotes

I want to get differend kind of clothes such as that black mask or ghost thing or invisible thing or one of those pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipopper View Post
    I want to get differend kind of clothes such as that black mask or ghost thing or invisible thing or one of those pets.
    okay first, put your ign and password into the cc forums. then start grabbing rubber trunks an rubber (found in forest mines, rubber trees have pink ooze coming from the side) collect the trees and the rubber, make a rubber farm (do not stack them, just put one next to another like this Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  18.5 KB) and sell the rubber 10/1 cubit. then you can get on your feet. also, if you are on mobile, do tapjoy offers. don't buy any pets from the store, except hoppers. they will increase because they are being removed from the store. Be very careful on who you trust, and if you see hippohello4040 wandering around (thats my alt) you can join my anti scamming clan if you'd like. the black mask is worth 1500c (would be worth around maybe... 4wls in gt, the invisibility robe is worth 900-750 about maybe two wls ghost costume is worth maybe 20,000-35,000, i can't comepare that in wls and the pets range from 3.5k cubits to 35k-45k. fun fact, the pets update came out the day before my birthday! )

dank quotes

I'm no professional, but there are a couple ways I've found to gain cubits during my time playing.
    1) Money. lots it it. Do this if you have nothing else to do.
    2) Ore mining. This relates to Copper, Iron, Silver, and Gold. If I recall, these all sell for a pretty penny, but you'll need the perk to mine them in the first place. If you don't have it, do what hippo said and farm rubber.
    Banned on the gt forums but not here, what a world

Quote Originally Posted by Hippohello2 View Post
    okay first, put your ign and password into the cc forums. then start grabbing rubber trunks an rubber (found in forest mines, rubber trees have pink ooze coming from the side) collect the trees and the rubber, make a rubber farm (do not stack them, just put one next to another like this Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  18.5 KB) and sell the rubber 10/1 cubit. then you can get on your feet. also, if you are on mobile, do tapjoy offers. don't buy any pets from the store, except hoppers. they will increase because they are being removed from the store. Be very careful on who you trust, and if you see hippohello4040 wandering around (thats my alt) you can join my anti scamming clan if you'd like. the black mask is worth 1500c (would be worth around maybe... 4wls in gt, the invisibility robe is worth 900-750 about maybe two wls ghost costume is worth maybe 20,000-35,000, i can't comepare that in wls and the pets range from 3.5k cubits to 35k-45k. fun fact, the pets update came out the day before my birthday! )
    Well I was thinking about making harm wand farm