Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Donald Trump vs. North Korea

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Synesthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    106

    Default Donald Trump vs. North Korea And The Insane Outcomes

    GUYS, just had this INSANE thought.
    You all know how North Korea is like, separated from the rest of the world by its dictator and you literally can't get in or out? There are legit GUARDS and a WALL surrounding the entire area and no aircraft in the country. If you're born there, tough luck, cause you ain't going out. And now they're threatening the entire world by saying they have this newly developed nuclear bomb missile thing. Okay okay, so that's going to be AMERICA when STUPID people vote for DONALD TRUMP at the presidential election. I swear he is going to like, BOARD UP AMERICA and go tell the immigrants to never set foot on our land ever again, especially Muslims because of the entire ISIS thing. Watch out, fellow Americans, let's spend our entire life trying to escape posted guards and watching America fall to pieces as the world brings us down!

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard capnkrunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    295

    Default

    This is why, I'm just waiting for the war between them two. #trumpforprez
    ayy lmao


    IGN - capnkrunch

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer JOSHIE63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    If you read into politics at all, you would realize that:

    1.) Argumentum ad populum is basically the whole presidential race in the first place.
    2.) This is an opinion.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Synesthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capnkrunch View Post
    This is why, I'm just waiting for the war between them two. #trumpforprez
    LOL YEAHHH, waiting for war though

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    If you read into politics at all, you would realize that:

    1.) Argumentum ad populum is basically the whole presidential race in the first place.
    2.) This is an opinion.
    So what if it's just an opinion, I'm just stating it as it is, just a friendly joke implied. Not a lot of people care about politics :\ , because if they did, Trump wouldn't be winning the presidential race right now. People are literally just voting for him because he's a joke.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey(USA)
    Posts
    3,710

    Default

    he will start wwiii




    #RECRYPGIVEAWAY
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

    I AM A BOY

    dis happens to hackers ^
    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,577

    Default

    This why I hate politics being discussed on the forums
    IGN: Clarkin

    Perhaps..

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,047

    Default



  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Spirit World
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    Yeah and even worse if they mix sodium with zenite. They'll reincarnate the hell out of Shitler and take their business to Mars since the Earth is destroyed.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer grapezzzz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hoenn and Planet Keron
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilversoulX View Post
    Yeah and even worse if they mix sodium with zenite. They'll reincarnate the hell out of Shitler and take their business to Mars since the Earth is destroyed.
    time to buy some sodium and zenite packets.
    the magic of photoshop reached me


    The most Cringeworthy quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Venus View Post
    We are all scared after that @AV8R got hacked thing I won't download anything and Guys trust me don't download it why didn't he put it on yt instead it's probably just a rat that's gonna get your growtopia acc
    Dont download this untrustable thing

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Synesthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecats View Post
    he will start wwiii
    We believe that right now is already the world war III is already started with ISIS. Trump will legit start like, World War 4.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Tempting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synesthesis View Post
    LOL YEAHHH, waiting for war though

    - - - Updated - - -



    So what if it's just an opinion, I'm just stating it as it is, just a friendly joke implied. Not a lot of people care about politics :\ , because if they did, Trump wouldn't be winning the presidential race right now. People are literally just voting for him because he's a joke.
    I don't think my country going to war is a 'friendly joke'. I actually care about being alive, and not having to worry about possibly getting bombed.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Hippohello2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) may want to look behind you and start running...
    Posts
    1,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synesthesis View Post
    GUYS, just had this INSANE thought.
    You all know how North Korea is like, separated from the rest of the world by its dictator and you literally can't get in or out? There are legit GUARDS and a WALL surrounding the entire area and no aircraft in the country. If you're born there, tough luck, cause you ain't going out. And now they're threatening the entire world by saying they have this newly developed nuclear bomb missile thing. Okay okay, so that's going to be AMERICA when STUPID people vote for DONALD TRUMP at the presidential election. I swear he is going to like, BOARD UP AMERICA and go tell the immigrants to never set foot on our land ever again, especially Muslims because of the entire ISIS thing. Watch out, fellow Americans, let's spend our entire life trying to escape posted guards and watching America fall to pieces as the world brings us down!
    while we are focusing on north korea, isis will be whopping us. and when we take our eyes off of north korea and go to isis, north korea bombs us with nukes. its not going to be fun. and synesthesis, world war is when THE WHOLE WORLD is at war. NOT A COUNTRY AND A TERRORIST GROUP.
    Ign: Hippohello

    dank quotes

    5/7/2016: the worst account hacking by far.

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard Anton0202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    308

    Default

    China... China China

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Synesthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempting View Post
    I don't think my country going to war is a 'friendly joke'. I actually care about being alive, and not having to worry about possibly getting bombed.
    You really think about those things? wow.........
    i'm sorry? If you meant the usa, i live there too, and i'm not worried

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer ImAPogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    PogoLand of Wonder
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    So what will happen?

    Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un go to the top of the white house and fight dramatically?
    Le' Pogo's Signatuure Le' A' Version'e 2

    By Miniontastic


    Hatch Mah Eggs Pweeash :

    Ign; pogo



    Check Up Mah Fanfics:
    #How GarNub And Abala100 saves Growtopia


    #MonthlyDiamondLockEvent

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer voidgaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Kita satu bangsa, satu negara;Kitttaaaaa satu Malaysia~~~
    Posts
    1,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAPogo View Post
    So what will happen?

    Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un go to the top of the white house and fight dramatically?
    Nah,They bring 1000++ citizens to fight ( and pay them) if trump losses,he might land a nuclear bomb on korea.
    IGN:BlackArtist
    Forumer Name Sacred Gold run,
    Current team.


    Growganoth The Comic!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...(comic-thread)

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer |ThyLuigi|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Alpha Centauri
    Posts
    8,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton0202 View Post
    China... China China
    Don't worry — they LOVE trump in China!
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

    ↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Invest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, U.S
    Posts
    985

    Default

    Donald Trump will use his toupee to vaporize the people of North Korea and use his special spray tan attack to blind all of ISIS.




    "I am donald trump, and i approve this message."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu
    Invest is cool.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •