Thread: I need help for immigration please.

Default I need help for immigration please.

So I wanted to get a green card, but I don't have any relative + I am alone to continue my study there in college, anyone can help.
    I have applied in Princeton University too, still no new news. I am really alone there, I wanted to live there after I finished my college. I don't want an answer : Marry a U.S. citizen because I am not marrying until approximately 2-3 years after I left my college. Please help, desperate here.
    Can I see you ?
    Will I see you ?
    Can I love you ?

Having personally dealt with some VISA/ticket problems at the airport, I know for a fact that without having a relative there and have lived there for a couple of years and/or marry a U.S citizen then you are not eligible for a green card. (correct me if im wrong)
    IGN: RILEYUY
    Level. 60

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/RileyPlayzGT9
    Subscribers: 4,000!

If anyone wants to make Da Vinci Wings I can be a sprocket supplier. /msg me.

Follow me on instagram: @rileyplayzgt

Services I do for people:

I'm not good at this stuff but did you try googling it? Googling stuff always works.
    IGN: LadyMadi

Hello, I'm Madi. I'm currently level 25 on growtopia. I have played for 330+ days and 1000+ hours. I have won 1 VOTW on 1/21/16 but my channel got hacked and I sold my growie. I love P!ATD and Lukas Graham. kbai

Quote Originally Posted by Krustler View Post
    So I wanted to get a green card, but I don't have any relative + I am alone to continue my study there in college, anyone can help.
    I have applied in Princeton University too, still no new news. I am really alone there, I wanted to live there after I finished my college. I don't want an answer : Marry a U.S. citizen because I am not marrying until approximately 2-3 years after I left my college. Please help, desperate here.
    I left a link for you right here
    https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/gre...rd-eligibility
    vased on your info I don't think you're eligible,but just do some research if you need help pm me
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Krustler View Post
    No offense, but not the best place to ask. But... Ill help. Again no offense it is extremely hard to get into Princeton. Are you out of the country? I believe you need a 4.0 to get into Princeton and popular universities take a while to reply. As for citizenship it matter on the amount of cash you are willing to spend. You can take actual classes or there is probably something free online. Wait wait.... you applied for a green card.... ummmm dont think citizenship is possible right now. (srry)
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!!