Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MAJORWIPEOUT

3 20.00%
  • WIPEOUTOFFICIAL

12 80.00%

Thread: Wipeout World Battle.

Default Wipeout World Battle.

So, I've gone to MajorWipeout to see them calling me a "scammer". Here's their side of the story.
    Name:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.49 AM.png
Views: 45
Size:  24.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.44 AM.png
Views: 114
Size:  2.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.40 AM.png
Views: 48
Size:  19.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.36 AM.png
Views: 43
Size:  20.3 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.31 AM.png
Size:  21.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.27 AM.png
Views: 42
Size:  21.8 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.21 AM.png
Size:  13.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.17 AM.png
Views: 41
Size:  21.3 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.12 AM.png
Size:  20.9 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.07 AM.png
Views: 44
Size:  21.6 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.02 AM.png
Size:  27.1 KB (Read from last to first)

Months ago, I made the world WipeoutOfficial when I had the idea at Sumo. I told everyone to go there. I worldlocked it and so we started to clear it. Much didn't get done. I started building a little. But mostly planning everything out. I than removed the lock about a week later because I had to use it to buy something. I than come back to see someone lock it. So, I picked another world name. Wipeoutofficial. I used useruser3's editor to map out the Wipeout parkour part of the world and I start to clear it. It took about a week to clear because of forgetting to clear it. I than started to build. While building the outlines I figured I'll try to make the world World of the Day. I added about 15 other things to do in the world editor. So now, I have everything planned out. I meet a player named PieHero and we start to build it. Everything's going great for a couple weeks as were almost done and we find out someone copied our world. MajorWipeout, Name:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.27.10 AM.png
Views: 49
Size:  23.3 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.26.59 AM.png
Views: 40
Size:  21.8 KBthey began swearing and yelling at us through PM's. (Mostly iConstruct.) I decided to try and take it friendly after a couple days of yelling back and forth. And I added a special part to my world. I added 2 signs that said Thanks to: Beggy786 on both sides of the door. (I was just trying to make them stop annoying me at this point.) And a door to their world. Whenever I went there. they put a door there. But only right where nobody could see it. And 3/4's of the time it was locked. And the other 1/4 of the time it was gone. I decided to just take out the door from my world, due to the fact they didn't want to co-operate. Than I start hearing from people that iConstruct is telling people not to come to my world. I get aggravated and try to go to their world. They keep banning me and never let me in. A couple days later I add iclat to my world to make music I paid him a brain to do it. He said he'd have it done in two days. It was greifed, at #5 on the leaderboards. I added minecraftis to the list and we all started to rebuild due to the amounts of donations we got from the players. We even had to make a thank you hall because of them!! We now are building more and more. But still, the fight goes on with the Wipeout worlds. whoever wins World of the Day first, wins the war. This was just to clarify that 1.) We had the idea first, 2.) iConstruct isn't who people thinks he is. 3.) That the Wipeout battle is still going.
    I rant on others idiocy.

That's very mean, expecially the last two pictures. On rule is to be family friendly, but talking that someone is gay is not.
    IGN: Devinidiot
    Growtopia Level: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Devinidiot View Post
    That's very mean, expecially the last two pictures.
    It was, but that really didn't bother me. what bothered me is that they're saying that they had the idea first.
    I rant on others idiocy.

Seth doesn't make controversial worlds WOTD. with these constant battle of 2 WIPEOUT worlds who came first,accusing each other being a scammer or what ...in the end, NO ONE WILL GET WOTD with one of these worlds. mark my word.

Lesser Wizard

I dont even know these worlds but i suggest you one thing.. just ignore them and do your job Dont even get involved in that stupid "war" ... Im sorry for all the situation that happened to you and your world but i believe in that if you wont give up, you will be the winner Trophy is not the most important

Funny. I heard Beggy already got punished for his mouth. Hope you win the war.
    Naked Noob for PR

Always knew something was with iconstruct. Wasn't your world first anyways, also considering the fact it's better and NICER

Whoever's the owner of the white
    Sedan, you left your lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by Timewarper
    You can drink Lava, but only once.

Yup every thing Niguana says is true...
    I cant believe what they are doing,especially since they can get taped
    Anyway I think we can win! We've put alot of work into making
    ourworld and their world dosent even deser-... Umm Compete for WOTD
    Anyway I hope our "war" dosent cause any disruptions...

~PieHero
    ~Worlds Owned~
    ~ Donut ~ My Shop (Under COnstruction)
    ~ IlikePie ~ My main farm
    ~ Vanilla ~ My Storage World
    DID YOU KNOW THAT.... I LOVE PIE?!
    Pie.... mm tasty

Quote Originally Posted by diichaan View Post
    Seth doesn't make controversial worlds WOTD. with these constant battle of 2 WIPEOUT worlds who came first,accusing each other being a scammer or what ...in the end, NO ONE WILL GET WOTD with one of these worlds. mark my word.
    considering you've won 6 times. You are telling the truth. I thought this would happen. Eh. Atleast I can say I've finished a world
    I rant on others idiocy.

If I had to choose one of the two, I would definitely go with WIPEOUTOFFICIAL. I just find its design to be much more pleasing to the eye. I don't think MAJORWIPEOUT is a bad world, It just looks like they couldn't decide on what they wanted it to look like, and just placed a bunch of different blocks everywhere while building. Again, no offense to the creators of WIPEOUTOFFICIAL, I just think the world could use a bit of refining is all.

About the "war" going on, I think it is completely rediculous. Thats like saying that because two shops are selling the same items, that one "scammed" the other because they are similar. This is probably just a case of somebody getting jealous.

Anyways, I hope this gets sorted out eventually.

~Bmxer

If beggy said that
    then I lose respect for the man
    Goals

Recent drawn garbage

It's actually fun with the "War" type deal. It encourages me to do better than I can
    I rant on others idiocy.

Default I'll Add something

I will Also add something. beggy sold that world to iconstruct, and he accessed a ton of people, made beggy sound like the best person in the whole universe, when he had repaired a tiny grief. Its going to get griefed on of these days,i saw like 8 people with access at one time...

Master Sorcerer

All these "Oh I had this idea first, so NO ONE else can use it!" is more selfish than actually coping the world. WHO CARES if you had the idea first? Does it really matter that much? I for one wouldn't care less if someone copied THERIDDLER or GROWRIDDLE, because I MADE THE IDEAS PUBLIC. ANYTHING brought to the public that's NOT COPY RIGHTED can be used by just about anyone. In this case, iConstruct is being pretty much a *Word I don't wanna say because I'll be yelled at* for saying that you copied him. I find nothing wrong with wanting to win WOTD first, but only for the reason of "Having the original idea"? Really? That's freakin dumb.

Not to mention this puts Seth in a bad spot, because it'll involve HIM in the drama for whomever he chooses first. I just want to say this now; IT'S NOT HIS FAULT for whomever he picks first, I mean how can he know how had the IDEA first? I honestly don't think EITHER worlds should get WOTD until this problem resolves itself.

I'm very disappointed in iConstruct for involving the Developers in the meaningless drama.

As for Niguana/Carrotstix, I wouldn't worry too much about this. Anyone who knows a thing or two KNOW that just because someone got WOTD doesn't mean they had the idea first, or that you copied them. Honestly, your world it's pretty damn cool and it's put together very well. I really hate thinking that iConstruct ruined your opportunity for WOTD for his selfish motions and attitude.
    "My eyes see everything I want them to I just don't want them to see you."

I hope you win the war. Yours is nicer and you are a lot nicer. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmABrodie View Post
    All these "Oh I had this idea first, so NO ONE else can use it!" is more selfish than actually coping the world. WHO CARES if you had the idea first? Does it really matter that much? I for one wouldn't care less if someone copied THERIDDLER or GROWRIDDLE, because I MADE THE IDEAS PUBLIC. ANYTHING brought to the public that's NOT COPY RIGHTED can be used by just about anyone. In this case, iConstruct is being pretty much a *Word I don't wanna say because I'll be yelled at* for saying that you copied him. I find nothing wrong with wanting to win WOTD first, but only for the reason of "Having the original idea"? Really? That's freakin dumb.

Not to mention this puts Seth in a bad spot, because it'll involve HIM in the drama for whomever he chooses first. I just want to say this now; IT'S NOT HIS FAULT for whomever he picks first, I mean how can he know how had the IDEA first? I honestly don't think EITHER worlds should get WOTD until this problem resolves itself.

I'm very disappointed in iConstruct for involving the Developers in the meaningless drama.

As for Niguana/Carrotstix, I wouldn't worry too much about this. Anyone who knows a thing or two KNOW that just because someone got WOTD doesn't mean they had the idea first, or that you copied them. Honestly, your world it's pretty damn cool and it's put together very well. I really hate thinking that iConstruct ruined your opportunity for WOTD for his selfish motions and attitude.
    Wow. That's actually a really sensible response. I mean it does kind of matter about the idea I think, but that's just what I think.
    I rant on others idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Niguana View Post
    So, I've gone to MajorWipeout to see them calling me a "scammer". Here's their side of the story.
    Name:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.49 AM.png
Size:  24.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.44 AM.png
Views: 114
Size:  2.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.40 AM.png
Views: 48
Size:  19.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.36 AM.png
Size:  20.3 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.31 AM.png
Size:  21.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.27 AM.png
Views: 42
Size:  21.8 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.21 AM.png
Size:  13.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.17 AM.png
Size:  21.3 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.12 AM.png
Size:  20.9 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.07 AM.png
Views: 44
Size:  21.6 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.02 AM.png
Size:  27.1 KB (Read from last to first)

Months ago, I made the world WipeoutOfficial when I had the idea at Sumo. I told everyone to go there. I worldlocked it and so we started to clear it. Much didn't get done. I started building a little. But mostly planning everything out. I than removed the lock about a week later because I had to use it to buy something. I than come back to see someone lock it. So, I picked another world name. Wipeoutofficial. I used useruser3's editor to map out the Wipeout parkour part of the world and I start to clear it. It took about a week to clear because of forgetting to clear it. I than started to build. While building the outlines I figured I'll try to make the world World of the Day. I added about 15 other things to do in the world editor. So now, I have everything planned out. I meet a player named PieHero and we start to build it. Everything's going great for a couple weeks as were almost done and we find out someone copied our world. MajorWipeout, Name:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.27.10 AM.png
Views: 49
Size:  23.3 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.26.59 AM.png
Views: 40
Size:  21.8 KBthey began swearing and yelling at us through PM's. (Mostly iConstruct.) I decided to try and take it friendly after a couple days of yelling back and forth. And I added a special part to my world. I added 2 signs that said Thanks to: Beggy786 on both sides of the door. (I was just trying to make them stop annoying me at this point.) And a door to their world. Whenever I went there. they put a door there. But only right where nobody could see it. And 3/4's of the time it was locked. And the other 1/4 of the time it was gone. I decided to just take out the door from my world, due to the fact they didn't want to co-operate. Than I start hearing from people that iConstruct is telling people not to come to my world. I get aggravated and try to go to their world. They keep banning me and never let me in. A couple days later I add iclat to my world to make music I paid him a brain to do it. He said he'd have it done in two days. It was greifed, at #5 on the leaderboards. I added minecraftis to the list and we all started to rebuild due to the amounts of donations we got from the players. We even had to make a thank you hall because of them!! We now are building more and more. But still, the fight goes on with the Wipeout worlds. whoever wins World of the Day first, wins the war. This was just to clarify that 1.) We had the idea first, 2.) iConstruct isn't who people thinks he is. 3.) That the Wipeout battle is still going.
    This is being very mean, but I belive we should have both of these worlds, this is not some "whose world is better thing" so I would keep both of these worlds. And as for iConstruct, I belive he has made a very poor decision, he should not say somebody's world is bad, and should not call the owner a scammer. Thank you Niguana for pointing this out, I hope something is done so that iConstruct will not say these things.
    Smash that flag counter in the face

CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

Featured Pokemon:

Master Sorcerer

I got the two mixed up and accidently voted for MAJORWIPEOUT when I meant to vote for WIPEOUTOFFICIAL.
    Also, I'm not saying MAJORWIPEOUT is a bad world, I just prefer and like WIPEOUTOFFICIAL better.

I wish both worlds and their owners good luck in this war!

~JHC
    GrowID: JakeHC

I believe iConstruct is Terran22, Beggy's brother?
    Professional Ghost Forumer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkWolf View Post
    I believe iConstruct is Terran22, Beggy's brother?
    Now that I think of it...you're right. Plus, Terran22 never came back...

~Valentine <3
    ~Valentine <3