View Poll Results: Choose your side.

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MAJORWIPEOUT

    3 20.00%
  • WIPEOUTOFFICIAL

    12 80.00%
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Wipeout World Battle.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Iguana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,042

    Default Wipeout World Battle.

    So, I've gone to MajorWipeout to see them calling me a "scammer". Here's their side of the story.
    Name:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.49 AM.png
Views: 45
Size:  24.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.44 AM.png
Views: 114
Size:  2.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.40 AM.png
Views: 48
Size:  19.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.36 AM.png
Views: 43
Size:  20.3 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.31 AM.png
Views: 43
Size:  21.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.27 AM.png
Views: 42
Size:  21.8 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.21 AM.png
Views: 43
Size:  13.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.17 AM.png
Views: 41
Size:  21.3 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.12 AM.png
Views: 41
Size:  20.9 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.07 AM.png
Views: 44
Size:  21.6 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.02 AM.png
Views: 45
Size:  27.1 KB (Read from last to first)

    Months ago, I made the world WipeoutOfficial when I had the idea at Sumo. I told everyone to go there. I worldlocked it and so we started to clear it. Much didn't get done. I started building a little. But mostly planning everything out. I than removed the lock about a week later because I had to use it to buy something. I than come back to see someone lock it. So, I picked another world name. Wipeoutofficial. I used useruser3's editor to map out the Wipeout parkour part of the world and I start to clear it. It took about a week to clear because of forgetting to clear it. I than started to build. While building the outlines I figured I'll try to make the world World of the Day. I added about 15 other things to do in the world editor. So now, I have everything planned out. I meet a player named PieHero and we start to build it. Everything's going great for a couple weeks as were almost done and we find out someone copied our world. MajorWipeout, Name:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.27.10 AM.png
Views: 49
Size:  23.3 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.26.59 AM.png
Views: 40
Size:  21.8 KBthey began swearing and yelling at us through PM's. (Mostly iConstruct.) I decided to try and take it friendly after a couple days of yelling back and forth. And I added a special part to my world. I added 2 signs that said Thanks to: Beggy786 on both sides of the door. (I was just trying to make them stop annoying me at this point.) And a door to their world. Whenever I went there. they put a door there. But only right where nobody could see it. And 3/4's of the time it was locked. And the other 1/4 of the time it was gone. I decided to just take out the door from my world, due to the fact they didn't want to co-operate. Than I start hearing from people that iConstruct is telling people not to come to my world. I get aggravated and try to go to their world. They keep banning me and never let me in. A couple days later I add iclat to my world to make music I paid him a brain to do it. He said he'd have it done in two days. It was greifed, at #5 on the leaderboards. I added minecraftis to the list and we all started to rebuild due to the amounts of donations we got from the players. We even had to make a thank you hall because of them!! We now are building more and more. But still, the fight goes on with the Wipeout worlds. whoever wins World of the Day first, wins the war. This was just to clarify that 1.) We had the idea first, 2.) iConstruct isn't who people thinks he is. 3.) That the Wipeout battle is still going.
    I rant on others idiocy.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer DevinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,348

    Default

    That's very mean, expecially the last two pictures. On rule is to be family friendly, but talking that someone is gay is not.
    IGN: Devinidiot
    Growtopia Level: 29

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Iguana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinidiot View Post
    That's very mean, expecially the last two pictures.
    It was, but that really didn't bother me. what bothered me is that they're saying that they had the idea first.
    I rant on others idiocy.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard diichaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Seth doesn't make controversial worlds WOTD. with these constant battle of 2 WIPEOUT worlds who came first,accusing each other being a scammer or what ...in the end, NO ONE WILL GET WOTD with one of these worlds. mark my word.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    300

    Default

    I dont even know these worlds but i suggest you one thing.. just ignore them and do your job Dont even get involved in that stupid "war" ... Im sorry for all the situation that happened to you and your world but i believe in that if you wont give up, you will be the winner Trophy is not the most important

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Rabidpotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,630

    Default

    Funny. I heard Beggy already got punished for his mouth. Hope you win the war.
    Naked Noob for PR


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Timewarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    1,630

    Default

    Always knew something was with iconstruct. Wasn't your world first anyways, also considering the fact it's better and NICER

    Whoever's the owner of the white
    Sedan, you left your lights on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timewarper
    You can drink Lava, but only once.

  8. #8
    Knight PieHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Yup every thing Niguana says is true...
    I cant believe what they are doing,especially since they can get taped
    Anyway I think we can win! We've put alot of work into making
    ourworld and their world dosent even deser-... Umm Compete for WOTD
    Anyway I hope our "war" dosent cause any disruptions...

    ~PieHero
    ~Worlds Owned~
    ~ Donut ~ My Shop (Under COnstruction)
    ~ IlikePie ~ My main farm
    ~ Vanilla ~ My Storage World
    DID YOU KNOW THAT.... I LOVE PIE?!
    Pie.... mm tasty

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Iguana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diichaan View Post
    Seth doesn't make controversial worlds WOTD. with these constant battle of 2 WIPEOUT worlds who came first,accusing each other being a scammer or what ...in the end, NO ONE WILL GET WOTD with one of these worlds. mark my word.
    considering you've won 6 times. You are telling the truth. I thought this would happen. Eh. Atleast I can say I've finished a world
    I rant on others idiocy.

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard bmxer2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    159

    Default

    If I had to choose one of the two, I would definitely go with WIPEOUTOFFICIAL. I just find its design to be much more pleasing to the eye. I don't think MAJORWIPEOUT is a bad world, It just looks like they couldn't decide on what they wanted it to look like, and just placed a bunch of different blocks everywhere while building. Again, no offense to the creators of WIPEOUTOFFICIAL, I just think the world could use a bit of refining is all.

    About the "war" going on, I think it is completely rediculous. Thats like saying that because two shops are selling the same items, that one "scammed" the other because they are similar. This is probably just a case of somebody getting jealous.

    Anyways, I hope this gets sorted out eventually.

    ~Bmxer

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Derpyderp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    If beggy said that
    then I lose respect for the man
    Goals

    Recent drawn garbage

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Iguana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    It's actually fun with the "War" type deal. It encourages me to do better than I can
    I rant on others idiocy.

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard Zerkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    356

    Default I'll Add something

    I will Also add something. beggy sold that world to iconstruct, and he accessed a ton of people, made beggy sound like the best person in the whole universe, when he had repaired a tiny grief. Its going to get griefed on of these days,i saw like 8 people with access at one time...

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    (LV) Nevada, USA
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    All these "Oh I had this idea first, so NO ONE else can use it!" is more selfish than actually coping the world. WHO CARES if you had the idea first? Does it really matter that much? I for one wouldn't care less if someone copied THERIDDLER or GROWRIDDLE, because I MADE THE IDEAS PUBLIC. ANYTHING brought to the public that's NOT COPY RIGHTED can be used by just about anyone. In this case, iConstruct is being pretty much a *Word I don't wanna say because I'll be yelled at* for saying that you copied him. I find nothing wrong with wanting to win WOTD first, but only for the reason of "Having the original idea"? Really? That's freakin dumb.

    Not to mention this puts Seth in a bad spot, because it'll involve HIM in the drama for whomever he chooses first. I just want to say this now; IT'S NOT HIS FAULT for whomever he picks first, I mean how can he know how had the IDEA first? I honestly don't think EITHER worlds should get WOTD until this problem resolves itself.

    I'm very disappointed in iConstruct for involving the Developers in the meaningless drama.

    As for Niguana/Carrotstix, I wouldn't worry too much about this. Anyone who knows a thing or two KNOW that just because someone got WOTD doesn't mean they had the idea first, or that you copied them. Honestly, your world it's pretty damn cool and it's put together very well. I really hate thinking that iConstruct ruined your opportunity for WOTD for his selfish motions and attitude.
    "My eyes see everything I want them to I just don't want them to see you."

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Joeyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    538

    Default

    I hope you win the war. Yours is nicer and you are a lot nicer. Good luck.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Iguana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmABrodie View Post
    All these "Oh I had this idea first, so NO ONE else can use it!" is more selfish than actually coping the world. WHO CARES if you had the idea first? Does it really matter that much? I for one wouldn't care less if someone copied THERIDDLER or GROWRIDDLE, because I MADE THE IDEAS PUBLIC. ANYTHING brought to the public that's NOT COPY RIGHTED can be used by just about anyone. In this case, iConstruct is being pretty much a *Word I don't wanna say because I'll be yelled at* for saying that you copied him. I find nothing wrong with wanting to win WOTD first, but only for the reason of "Having the original idea"? Really? That's freakin dumb.

    Not to mention this puts Seth in a bad spot, because it'll involve HIM in the drama for whomever he chooses first. I just want to say this now; IT'S NOT HIS FAULT for whomever he picks first, I mean how can he know how had the IDEA first? I honestly don't think EITHER worlds should get WOTD until this problem resolves itself.

    I'm very disappointed in iConstruct for involving the Developers in the meaningless drama.

    As for Niguana/Carrotstix, I wouldn't worry too much about this. Anyone who knows a thing or two KNOW that just because someone got WOTD doesn't mean they had the idea first, or that you copied them. Honestly, your world it's pretty damn cool and it's put together very well. I really hate thinking that iConstruct ruined your opportunity for WOTD for his selfish motions and attitude.
    Wow. That's actually a really sensible response. I mean it does kind of matter about the idea I think, but that's just what I think.
    I rant on others idiocy.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hype 4 Pokemon Sun
    Posts
    3,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niguana View Post
    So, I've gone to MajorWipeout to see them calling me a "scammer". Here's their side of the story.
    Name:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.49 AM.png
Views: 45
Size:  24.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.44 AM.png
Views: 114
Size:  2.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.40 AM.png
Views: 48
Size:  19.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.36 AM.png
Views: 43
Size:  20.3 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.31 AM.png
Views: 43
Size:  21.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.27 AM.png
Views: 42
Size:  21.8 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.21 AM.png
Views: 43
Size:  13.7 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.17 AM.png
Views: 41
Size:  21.3 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.12 AM.png
Views: 41
Size:  20.9 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.07 AM.png
Views: 44
Size:  21.6 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.11.02 AM.png
Views: 45
Size:  27.1 KB (Read from last to first)

    Months ago, I made the world WipeoutOfficial when I had the idea at Sumo. I told everyone to go there. I worldlocked it and so we started to clear it. Much didn't get done. I started building a little. But mostly planning everything out. I than removed the lock about a week later because I had to use it to buy something. I than come back to see someone lock it. So, I picked another world name. Wipeoutofficial. I used useruser3's editor to map out the Wipeout parkour part of the world and I start to clear it. It took about a week to clear because of forgetting to clear it. I than started to build. While building the outlines I figured I'll try to make the world World of the Day. I added about 15 other things to do in the world editor. So now, I have everything planned out. I meet a player named PieHero and we start to build it. Everything's going great for a couple weeks as were almost done and we find out someone copied our world. MajorWipeout, Name:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.27.10 AM.png
Views: 49
Size:  23.3 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-09-22 at 11.26.59 AM.png
Views: 40
Size:  21.8 KBthey began swearing and yelling at us through PM's. (Mostly iConstruct.) I decided to try and take it friendly after a couple days of yelling back and forth. And I added a special part to my world. I added 2 signs that said Thanks to: Beggy786 on both sides of the door. (I was just trying to make them stop annoying me at this point.) And a door to their world. Whenever I went there. they put a door there. But only right where nobody could see it. And 3/4's of the time it was locked. And the other 1/4 of the time it was gone. I decided to just take out the door from my world, due to the fact they didn't want to co-operate. Than I start hearing from people that iConstruct is telling people not to come to my world. I get aggravated and try to go to their world. They keep banning me and never let me in. A couple days later I add iclat to my world to make music I paid him a brain to do it. He said he'd have it done in two days. It was greifed, at #5 on the leaderboards. I added minecraftis to the list and we all started to rebuild due to the amounts of donations we got from the players. We even had to make a thank you hall because of them!! We now are building more and more. But still, the fight goes on with the Wipeout worlds. whoever wins World of the Day first, wins the war. This was just to clarify that 1.) We had the idea first, 2.) iConstruct isn't who people thinks he is. 3.) That the Wipeout battle is still going.
    This is being very mean, but I belive we should have both of these worlds, this is not some "whose world is better thing" so I would keep both of these worlds. And as for iConstruct, I belive he has made a very poor decision, he should not say somebody's world is bad, and should not call the owner a scammer. Thank you Niguana for pointing this out, I hope something is done so that iConstruct will not say these things.
    Smash that flag counter in the face



    CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

    Featured Pokemon:



  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    702

    Default

    I got the two mixed up and accidently voted for MAJORWIPEOUT when I meant to vote for WIPEOUTOFFICIAL.
    Also, I'm not saying MAJORWIPEOUT is a bad world, I just prefer and like WIPEOUTOFFICIAL better.

    I wish both worlds and their owners good luck in this war!

    ~JHC
    GrowID: JakeHC


  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer TheDarkWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Night Raid
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    I believe iConstruct is Terran22, Beggy's brother?
    Professional Ghost Forumer.

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Valentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Why do you give a damn? =_=
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkWolf View Post
    I believe iConstruct is Terran22, Beggy's brother?
    Now that I think of it...you're right. Plus, Terran22 never came back...

    ~Valentine <3
    ~Valentine <3

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 05:02 PM
  2. A epic battle
    By Scope in forum Tanked
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 12:35 PM
  3. Clan Battle Rooms
    By darkhawk in forum Tanked
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 12:12 AM
  4. New battle mode
    By Garrett Hill in forum Tanked
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 02:57 PM
  5. New to Novashell: Is there a Battle System?
    By Joe Rossi in forum Novashell Game Creation System
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 07:41 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •