Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello there.

Good luck, mate. Just sayin, you can't just change in a snap, you'll have to give it some time. Progress yourself to become a better person, don't force yourself.
    In game information
    IGN - SilentDogs
    Level: 51
    WOTD(s) - ChillyBreeze (Sold), ForumersLand, SilentDogs

Guides
    What to E-mail support, what not
    Legendary Guide
    Think before you "hate"
    Ultimate farming guide

Quote Originally Posted by Applez View Post
    So I'm uncursed, thankfully.

So I know I might sound like a full-blown idiot, but I'm gonna try to become a mod.
    I know I seem like Donald Trump, trying to become something but it's impossible to become that thing, but I'm still going to try. I've played this game for 3 years, and games get boring. I want something to do other than talk to friends, if I wanted to do that I'd just add them all to Kik. I've realized how bored I am of this game and I just want more to do.
    I am trying to clear my act, and it hard, but as soon as I'm a mod I'll clear it up fast and be the young innocentish Applez I was before. I really hate getting punished on kid friendly websites when I'm a kid myself. Miiverse doesn't count. I'm also one of the most trusted Growtopians. I've never scammed and I started this game when I was 8, that impressive, I know.

Someone like me becoming moderator could be seen as a good or bad thing, really.
    It could be good because people can see that the devs give someone like ME a chance!
    It could also be bad because I don't fit any requirements and I have 10 infractions, and many people hate me... :/

I don't think I could EVER become a mod, but I'm just putting this out there. Once the applications are open, I'll sign up. (And link then to this thread because not doing that would make my chances 0, lol)
    No, this is not a troll either, I swear.

TL;DR I want to try to become a moderator so I can help out the community and have something to do from this game.
    try on a different community man.. there have been many people who have stated they can help their community with things but once they get the power or when they don't they go corrupt..
    honesttly i would practice with.. another game aswell and see how you do and if you do great try in growtopia man
    also good luck

Ign(Galixies)
    level 30
    hours 900+ days played 900+
    (Goals)
    get sword and shield

Weenie hut junior leader

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by lsaac2 View Post
    You don't need to be a moderator to help the community though.
    I know but this can help me help it ever more. If that makes sense.
    discord: Applez#7650

Serf

Red face IM WHILLING TO HELP ANY BEGINER

Hello IM Trying To Help The Comunity By Helping Beginers Start Gt Of And Wanna Be A Role Motle Since I Reached My Standards Of Making Things Worth 10 Dls Or More So I Wanna Help The Comutnity Any Beginers IM WHILLING To Help U just Go To Gladiator And Msg Me 67z By Doing /msg 67z COME HELP ME START GT And I Will Help U Start Of. today Thier Was BEGINER Who Thought Drops Games Were Good And I Tuaght Him How To Farm His Name Was Bro Somthing But I'm WHILLING To Help The cominuty and stop Beginers become scammers

Good luck.
    cool dude

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by galixiesgt View Post
    try on a different community man.. there have been many people who have stated they can help their community with things but once they get the power or when they don't they go corrupt..
    honesttly i would practice with.. another game aswell and see how you do and if you do great try in growtopia man
    also good luck
    Yeah but Growtopia is boring, so changing my act and helping others out can possibly make the game more enjoyable to me.
    discord: Applez#7650

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Applez View Post
    Yeah but Growtopia is boring, so changing my act and helping others out can possibly make the game more enjoyable to me.
    Define helping others

Do you give a Damn?

IGN: Nobzy

Good luck and wecome back from uncursed
    Ign = Trainzzz
    Parkour? Msg me :3
    This does not describe me at all :/

Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    Don't dream too high or else you'll leave Earth's gravity and float off into space and suffer a slow suffocating death with hemorrhoids involved.
    LOL, SIGGY WORTHY!
    IGN: Dashkiller
    Level : 67!!!
    [Self Proclaimed Grammar-Nazi]

Seth and Hamumu won't take you on as a moderator after being punished, you must have a clean account before becoming one. I'm not saying that it is impossible, but it is extremely hard to become a moderator for Growtopia if you have ever got punished in the past...
    Also, posting this thread has even lowered more chances of you getting moderator... Big mistake.
    Last edited by XHydraLegendX; 04-10-2016 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenpotato_ View Post
    I think if you get cursed/banned you will be disqualified from being a mod
    Six months of fawless gameplay (no illegal stuff) will be okay to have the chance to become a mod.
    IGN - Celeus
    Instagram - Cel.gt

I didn't even know Celeus is a bird.

These types of threads will only LOWER CHANCES of being a mod .BIG MISTAKE .Just be yourself and if you are helpful to the forums, nice in game THEY will notice.

Quote Originally Posted by lsaac2 View Post
    Good luck mate.

Attachment 118566
    Crap I got banned cuz of my friend once

Signature v6.8

IGN: m654

Rich people hang out with Rich people. I see them throw little tea parties while all the noobs watch from the white door.

The negativity of this thread...

Anyways, good luck!
    Hola amigos

[House] - Hellberg, Teqq & Taylr Renee - Air [Monstercat Release]
    Video below.

Don't dream too high or else you'll leave Earth's gravity and float off into space and suffer a slow suffocating death with hemorrhoids involved.
    Sorry dude, I just NEED to put this to my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinochle View Post
    Just farm and farm and farm and farm. If you didn't farmed enough, do it once again.
    Theory of Growtopia

Follow my InstaGram, @Pinochle_gt! Sorry for inactiveness.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) may want to look behind you and start running...

Quote Originally Posted by LordFawful View Post
    All you have to do is buy 1000+ Curse Wands and repetately use them on Drop Game Hosts.
    This is going into my signature.
    Back on top. You need a 100% clean account to be a mod. If you didn't get the point I stated in my previous post, you said you were bored of being a regular player, which kind of shows you only want the power. You can help without being a moderator. I help players all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by 67z View Post
    Hello IM Trying To Help The Comunity By Helping Beginers Start Gt Of And Wanna Be A Role Motle Since I Reached My Standards Of Making Things Worth 10 Dls Or More So I Wanna Help The Comutnity Any Beginers IM WHILLING To Help U just Go To Gladiator And Msg Me 67z By Doing /msg 67z COME HELP ME START GT And I Will Help U Start Of. today Thier Was BEGINER Who Thought Drops Games Were Good And I Tuaght Him How To Farm His Name Was Bro Somthing But I'm WHILLING To Help The cominuty and stop Beginers become scammers
    stop spamming. Doing this multiple times over multiple threads can/will get you punished.
    Ign: Hippohello

dank quotes

5/7/2016: the worst account hacking by far.

I doubt someone who is only known for being a forum troll would be modded. I also remember you always being very rude in game.

Ey, if you become a mod, donate me a dirt.
    There is no substitute for hard work. ~ Thomas Edison