Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Low amount of Moderators !

Exclamation (Thread deleted)

(Thread deleted)
    Last edited by ElisiaGT; 04-11-2016 at 09:57 PM.

Moderators from different people in the world, handling different time zones, and some mods hides themselves, showing they are hidden. And when they choose mods it is hard enough becaus they need to look for good people, being hard. So please don't make these kinds of threads ever again, Bye.
    kys

raqk

Quote Originally Posted by ElisiaGT View Post
    Hello , Today I'll gonna discuss about low amount of moderators in the game.

There isn't many moderators than I thought . Really low amount of them and barely of them to be online as I see due to their life-time .
    There is 50,000+ Players and few Moderators.
    Also this isn't only my opinion but others as well.Just think about it how can few moderators can handle 50,000+? Not all of them are online .
    So my view of this problem is to have more active moderators . I know it is hard to find trusted people but they are around in the corners . We need trusted and mostly active moderators . Before I finish my speech I need to discuss about an event happened.
    When moderators starting to ban many people that are guilty, people starting to say they are working hard . And I wasn't really considering that way ask me why...cause they suppose to be doing that before , mostly their duty .

To finish , we must have many new ACTIVE moderators or else this won't solve anything.like we need to solve this or we just keep creating solution for this!
    Remember 50,000+ Players and few Moderators!
    Yes, we have a problem here. But the fact is this issue has been brought up before. No one that can actually do anything about it cares, and nothing will ever change. Sure, we could continue making threads, but all that it will result in is a lame excuse, the thread getting locked/deleted, or simply ignored.

First off, many moderators are actively online helping, and there ARE enough moderators currently. If anything, it should be the player's job to ignore scams, but since most people lack common sense, it's up to the moderators to help, and when they don't come, people complain about how they do "nothing" to help the community. There is no problem with the moderators right now, and the best course of action to take would be to message one if there is a drop game or something else illegal occurring, and if none are online, just leave the world.

There's always a mod online. You just can't see them.

Like JOHN CENAAAAAA!!!!
    IGN - Celeus
    Instagram - Cel.gt

I didn't even know Celeus is a bird.

So why didnt you post this in suggestion box? You want more moderators, right?
    QUOTE OF THE WEEK
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead

IGN - ParadoxMan

Instead of complaining about it, what we can do is do our own part to keep Growtopia a safe place (and lessen the mods' workloads). Everyone can be a "mod" if they choose to.

Perhaps maybe there could be a group of "sub-mods" that don't have as much power as real mods and are far more numerous, and they also help police the game? IDK, it's up to Sethmumu.
    Last edited by MrMehMeh; 04-11-2016 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Please be respectful/civil

Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!

I know there is some moderators are hidden and some are shown . But we don't have many of them that worries us in game and not only my opinion but others as well. And some moderators are busy doing their worlds for WOTD or running a giveaway . What is the excuse if we have more moderators that are active ? Of course all players are responsible for their own risk . My point is we have massive amount of players and not many moderators . There is different time zones I know but it's kinda makes it late for us we need more moderators! Please don't dislike the idea I'm trying to help and support take it your own risk too.

They have lives too.
    kys

raqk

Quote Originally Posted by Glowstone307 View Post
    Instead of bitching about it, what we can do is do our own part to keep Growtopia a safe place (and lessen the mods' workloads). Everyone can be a "mod" if they choose to.

Perhaps maybe there could be a group of "sub-mods" that don't have as much power as real mods and are far more numerous, and they also help police the game? IDK, it's up to Sethmumu.
    You know how you could lessen the moderators workloads? By stop playing the game. Less players = less people to moderate.

Quote Originally Posted by PiZaHuTt View Post
    They have lives too.
    Were depending on a group and why not expend it ?!
    Take it this way ~ if every mod says about their live and we discussing about a small group then who will help about it? We need massive amount of mods but not all in once just one by one

They need to really make sure, if they aren't careful look what happened with PixelMorph.
    kys

You say it like if the 50k players were breaking the rules.
    #WaterTemplars

I'm Gunter. The bottle is a scammer.

Can thus thread be removed please? They were so annoying.
    kys

Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    You know how you could lessen the moderators workloads? By stop playing the game. Less players = less people to moderate.
    I have an idea about how many players are online and how less .
    So , if there is massive players are online why not sent message to the mods to try to log in if need and if there is low then sent message about how many can handle the players

I have an idea about how many players are online and how less .
    So , if there is massive players are online why not sent message to the mods to try to log in if need and if there is low then sent message about how many can handle the players
    Because they won't be abke to tend to your every frikin need.
    kys

Were depending on a group and why not expend it ?!
    Take it this way ~ if every mod says about their live and we discussing about a small group then who will help about it? We need massive amount of mods but not all in once just one by one
    Well this is much of a difficult topic because many players have yet to prove themselves based on their action and their decisions. They usually see what happens on the forums by,but even that's not enough to prove them the position. I understand that their may be a low amount of moderators but they do try their best despite the numbers. I recommend you put this in the suggestion box as said earlier.
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime12 View Post
    You say it like if the 50k players were breaking the rules.
    I'm not trying to say that in any ways but I'm trying to help and support the game

I'm not trying to say that in any ways but I'm trying to help and support the game
    The best thing you can do to support is help other players in game and lead them to the right direction to avoid scams. Although their may be a low amount of moderators their is still a lot that you as an individual can do.
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    Best Advise 2016