Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Sometimes I don't like myself.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Prolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,204

    Default Sometimes I don't like myself.

    Why do I have the rhinitis allergy.
    Why do I have hernia.
    Why am I so bad in sports.
    Why do I have very weak immune system.
    ...
    ...
    ...

    Sorry guys, I just felt like ranting here.
    I'm so sorry.
    IGN: Prolly

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer DumbOldDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    3,837

    Default

    Well half of these things can be changed so if you don't like something, change it.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer KKcupcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    here's a bottle of ' IT OK U R SP E SHUL I LOVE YOU WOWOW OMG NUU' pills, take 3 a day, after meals, with a 6 hour spacings, and that'll be at the price of 1 rant thread, do you need a bag?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Prolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DumbOldDoor View Post
    Well half of these things can be changed so if you don't like something, change it.
    I can't.
    Those medical problems - my mom doesn't let me go surgery. Sports - What, my mom rarely give me time.
    Immune system - my mom controls my meals & meal times, except when I'm at school.

    I want these years to pass faster. I want to change everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by KKcupcake View Post
    here's a bottle of ' IT OK U R SP E SHUL I LOVE YOU WOWOW OMG NUU' pills, take 3 a day, after meals, with a 6 hour spacings, and that'll be at the price of 1 rant thread, do you need a bag?
    Sorry.
    IGN: Prolly

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer dancanban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    2,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prolly View Post
    I can't.
    Those medical problems - my mom doesn't let me go surgery. Sports - What, my mom rarely give me time.
    Immune system - my mom controls my meals & meal times, except when I'm at school.

    I want these years to pass faster. I want to change everything.

    Sorry.
    Do you love your mum? Does your mum love you? Are you feeling neglected? Are you going to die at 17 days because of neglect? Did you get that reference? Do you agree that it is a bad reference?
    where is everyone

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer DumbOldDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    3,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prolly View Post
    I can't.
    Those medical problems - my mom doesn't let me go surgery. Sports - What, my mom rarely give me time.
    Immune system - my mom controls my meals & meal times, except when I'm at school.

    I want these years to pass faster. I want to change everything.

    Sorry.
    Then you need to convince your mom into changing things. (I know it's pretty much impossible... even if I give my parents 10 valid points about why I'm right they're still like "whatever, you do what I tell you to".)

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard JeremyJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    139

    Default

    My tip is to do exercise!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Prolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancanban View Post
    Do you love your mum? Does your mum love you? Are you feeling neglected? Are you going to die at 17 days because of neglect? Did you get that reference? Do you agree that it is a bad reference?
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Not really.
    No.
    ?
    ?
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbOldDoor View Post
    Then you need to convince your mom into changing things. (I know it's pretty much impossible... even if I give my parents 10 valid points about why I'm right they're still like "whatever, you do what I tell you to".)
    Sigh, I'll just wait until the time comes.
    IGN: Prolly

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Mijuki04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines :D
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Well, all of us are different okay? Do not force yourself to do what you do not like. Everyone has its special abilities, and I'm sure you also have one, Prolly. Just practice what you love doing most, and who knows? It might get you to a special and right path c:





    Thanks, Knyts!
    Universal Pass: boxisfabk

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prolly View Post
    Why do I have the rhinitis allergy.
    Why do I have hernia.
    Why am I so bad in sports.
    Why do I have very weak immune system.
    ...
    ...
    ...

    Sorry guys, I just felt like ranting here.
    I'm so sorry.
    Why do you still have the desire to live?
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer IceKane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Inside My Radio
    Posts
    2,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prolly View Post
    Why do I have the rhinitis allergy.
    Why do I have hernia.
    Why am I so bad in sports.
    Why do I have very weak immune system.
    ...
    ...
    ...

    Sorry guys, I just felt like ranting here.
    I'm so sorry.
    Don't worry about it. I'll tell you this. I'm practically one of the top-notchers in my class, even though I barely study. I have no allergies whatsoever. nor have I ever been confined in a hospital. Sports? Not my strong point, but I can still play them to some extent. Despite all this, I'm generally one of the loneliest guys in class. I'm always left out during group works and partner-related stuff, and I'm always left to rot with the dumbest guys in class. No, I'm not happy. Having physical strength was never a reason for happiness.

    Whatever flaws you have physically, they don't matter. What does matter is the fact that you're a great person on the inside. Although I have only been back for a few days, I can already see that in you. You're a nice, caring person, probably more than what I could ever be. Don't let whatever problems you have weigh you down. No matter how hard things get, things will always get better, if you try to have a positive outlook on things. Go, smile. Be happy for the great person you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane1343 View Post
    I can't get banned, im the almighty sethmumu I own this game just as much as Seth and hamumu
    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Pink is a sign of manliness.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer voidgaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Kita satu bangsa, satu negara;Kitttaaaaa satu Malaysia~~~
    Posts
    1,883

    Default

    Me too,I am a noob to Malay and i kept being looked down by my teachers and malays,
    I'm not good at sport too,
    i also been bullied by indians,malays and fellow chineses too.

    IDK so just live your normal life.
    IGN:BlackArtist
    Forumer Name Sacred Gold run,
    Current team.


    Growganoth The Comic!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...(comic-thread)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •