Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Thread: Illegal searches?

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer |ThyLuigi|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Alpha Centauri
    Posts
    8,192

    Default

    It is illegal without a warrant in America, but that doesn't stop them. The average citizen is pretty oblivious to which amendment says this or that and can't defend themselves in court particularly well.

    On a related note, I have a friend who was called in to be searched in school, he told the school officer to lick a certain body part of his until the cop got his parents' consent, and was then put in in-school suspension for 4 weeks.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

    ↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer JOSHIE63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    It is illegal without a warrant in America, but that doesn't stop them. The average citizen is pretty oblivious to which amendment says this or that and can't defend themselves in court particularly well.

    On a related note, I have a friend who was called in to be searched in school, he told the school officer to lick a certain body part of his until the cop got his parents' consent, and was then put in in-school suspension for 4 weeks.
    It actually is perfectly legal.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer JerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    <JAMMED!>
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Thats just wrong... They dont have the right to just go through your stuff like that without a warrant(?) or at least permission.
    IGN: Artificially
    Level: 67
    Instagram:ArtificiallyGT
    Youtube Channel:GrowRoyale
    Newest Youtube video right down there!


  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer Star Wars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panko View Post
    Okay so yesterday, something at my high school that particularly doesn't happen. They had announced that we were going to have a lock down drill and we were to get into position for the procedure. Basically, the lock down drill prepares us for the incident of an intruder entering the building. So, we got into our spots (locked the doors, turned off the lights, sat in the corner). Well, as soon as the announcement was over, police squad cars started to roll up onto the campus. There were about 10 squad cars and 7 k-9 units that they had brought in. They were doing a surprise drug search, not a lock down drill. The funny part throughout all of this, is that they had announced it as a "soft lock down drill" so we hadn't thought much of it. Well, next thing we know, they are coming inside searching lockers, clearing out classes and checking backpacks, as well as searching cars. Now, this is where I am confused.

    They had told us that they were conducting a search for drugs and what not and they were going to interfere with classes as little as possible. Well, they actually cleared some classrooms out and searched there backpacks. I am not sure if they went through them but they did have the dogs sniff out every backpack in that room. They did this with a few different rooms, including mine. And I was just wondering if it is legal for them to do it? I am pretty sure they aren't allowed to search your belongings without your consent, but then again, I don't know for sure, which is why I am coming here in case any of you are educated a bit more on the law. Also, the place this incident took place is in Port Washington, Wisconsin, just in case.

    Oh and here is the Facebook post that they made. They caught two people, both with marijuana and one also had a bottle of alcohol.
    https://www.facebook.com/Port-Washin...37081/?fref=ts

    In my opinion, legal or not, what they did was disgusting. They are making these individuals look like villains for having a little bit of pot and alcohol. Honestly, alcohol is worse than pot. They had disrupted classes and such just to bust two people, what a great job. I don't even like referring to it as being "busted", it makes it sound way worse than it actually is.

    So, let me know what you think of this. All opinions welcomed I just wanna see what others think of it in other parts of the world, because here I am pretty sure a good 80% of the people think that this whole search thing was a GIANT waste. Also, is what they did legal? Me and my dad were talking last night and yes I am pretty sure they were able to search the cars because it was in the school parking lot and in order to park there you have to sign a waiver of some sort and I am thinking maybe that gives them permission to do so. But what about the backpacks? They had everyone leave the room then the dogs did their thing. Let me know below.
    No, its legal, 1) its a public place, even though you have rights, cops can search at anytime(with a reason)

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer |ThyLuigi|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Alpha Centauri
    Posts
    8,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    It actually is perfectly legal.
    I just read a government website, it said that most searches are legal without a warrant, as long as there's probable cause, which is apparently more common than I'd thought.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

    ↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer Star Wars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    752

    Default

    here i got this.

    You have the right to be protected from an “unreasonable search or seizure” or from being questioned in a “custodial” setting when you are:

    in school,
    at a school event, or
    on school property
    Your rights depend on whether school staff or the police do the search, seizure or questioning. The rules are stricter, meaning you have more protections, if the police are involved.

    Searching Students

    People have an “expectation of privacy” when it comes to what is in their pockets, backpacks, cars, houses, etc. This “expectation of privacy” applies to students in public school. A search looks for evidence of wrongdoing in places where someone has an “expectation of privacy.”

    A search can be of your:

    person (your pockets, a pat down of your body, etc)
    property (your backpack, purse, car, etc.)
    school property (the school locker, desk, etc that you use)
    There is usually no “expectation of privacy” when it comes to school property, like a locker or desk. This means school staff can look at what is in your locker or desk, even without telling you. School staff can also give permission to the police to look in your locker or desk, even though you use it. The school district may have a policy about this. You can call your school administrative office or check out your school’s website to see if your school has a policy. You have a right to ask for a copy of that policy.

    When it comes to your body and property (what is in your pocket, backpack, purse, car, etc.), there are rules that must be followed.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Now, if your REALLY up to reading... here

    Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version
    Students can be charged with a juvenile crime for something he or she did at school. Many schools have “school resource officers” (or SROs). What a student says to an SRO, school staff and other students can be used against him or her in juvenile court. It is important to know that students have rights when they are in public school. This is true even when a student is accused of breaking a school rule or a state law.

    Students have rights to be protected from an “unreasonable search or seizure” or from being questioned in a “custodial” setting when they are:

    in school,
    at a school event, or
    on school property.
    Your child’s rights depend on whether it is school staff or the police who are doing the search, seizure or questioning. The rules are stricter, meaning your child has more protections, if the police are involved.

    Searching Students
    People have an “expectation of privacy” when it comes to what is in their pockets, backpacks, cars, houses, etc. This “expectation of privacy” applies to students in public school. A search looks for evidence of wrongdoing in places where someone has an “expectation of privacy.”

    A search can be of your child’s:

    person (empty pockets, pat downs, etc.),
    property (backpack, purse, car, etc.) or
    school property your child uses (desk, locker, etc.).
    There is usually no “expectation of privacy” when it comes to school property your child uses, like a locker or desk. This means school staff can look at what is in a student’s locker or desk. School staff may also be able to give permission to the police to look in a locker or desk. This is true even though your child is the one who uses it. The school district may have a policy about this. You can call your school administrative office or check out your school’s website to see if there is a policy on this. You have a right to ask for a copy of that policy.

    When it comes to your child’s body and property (what is in his/her pocket, backpack, purse, car, etc.), there are rules that must be followed.
    School staff may search a student if there are “reasonable grounds” that the search will turn up evidence that the student broke a school rule. School staff must have more than a hunch your child did something wrong to search him or her. The search must be:

    justified when it starts, and
    reasonable in how it is done.
    School staff must have a specific reason to believe your child broke a school rule. For example, someone told school staff your child had cigarettes in his or her bag. If there is not a specific reason, then the search is probably not justified when it starts.
    The search must also be reasonable in how it is done. All the circumstances must be looked at, such as:

    your child’s age
    your child’s gender (boy/girl), and
    the rule or law that is believed to be broken.
    For example, if a student is accused of having aspirin, and breaks the school drug policy, it is reasonable for school staff to have the student empty pockets and to look in a backpack. But, if nothing is found, it is not ok to have her pull out her bra and underwear bands for a woman staff member look for aspirin there.

    Police officers must follow a higher standard to search your child. The police must have either “probable cause” or a search warrant from a court. “Probable cause” means a reasonable person believes a crime was, is or will be committed. If the police do not have probable cause or a warrant, your child can refuse to be searched. If your child is still searched and evidence of a crime is found, that evidence may be kept out of court. It will not be kept out of a school discipline hearing.

    School resource officers are a little trickier. Some courts in the country have said that school resource officers are like school staff and can follow the “reasonable grounds” rule. Other courts in the country have said that school resource officers are the police and must follow the “probable cause” standard. Maine courts have not ruled on this issue yet, so we do not know which rule must be followed by a school resource officer.

    Questioning Students
    School staff have the right to question students. Maine law does not say anything about whether the school has to first contact a parent. The school district may have a policy that talks about this. You should check with your local school district to see if it has a policy. Check the school’s website or call the administration offices to see if there is a policy. It is important to know that anything your child says to school staff can be used against him or her in either a school discipline case or in a juvenile court case.

    If the police are involved in questioning students at school, things change. If the point of questioning your child is to find out if he or she committed a crime, the police have to follow the rules in any criminal investigation. If they do not, what your child says to the police may be kept out of court if your child is charged with a crime. You first need to find out if your child was in a “custodial setting” when the police questioned him or her at school.

    What is a custodial setting? Generally, a person is in a custodial setting when he or she is with the police and does not feel free to leave. If the police question the person, it is a “custodial interrogation.” There are two factors to look at:

    What were the circumstances leading up to someone being in the setting, and
    Would a “reasonable person” have felt he or she could stop the police’s questions and leave?
    You may not be told you are under arrest but still be in a custodial setting.

    Last year, the U.S. Supreme Court decided a case about a 13-year-old student being questioned at school by a police officer. The Supreme Court ruled that a student’s age must be considered by the police to decide if the student is in a custodial setting. It is called the “reasonable child” standard. The officer must know the child’s age or it must be obvious that the student is a child. The questions then become:

    Does a reasonable child feel free to leave?
    Does the child’s age affect his or her ability to voluntarily, knowingly and intelligently waive his Miranda rights.
    If the interrogation is custodial (meaning the person does not feel free to leave), the police must give Miranda warnings to the person they are questioning BEFORE starting the questions. Miranda warnings are:

    The right to remain silent
    To be warned that anything you say can and will be used against you
    The right to an attorney
    If you cannot afford an attorney, one be provided to you
    Do you understand your rights?
    Will you talk to me?
    If your child understands his or her Miranda rights and still agrees to talk to the police, your child has waived those rights. That means what your child says to the police can be used against him or her. In deciding if a child has knowingly and voluntarily waived his or her rights, the reasonable child standard must be used.

    All the circumstances must be looked at, including:

    Does the state law require a child of certain ages to go to school?
    Do students get in trouble for not following school rules?
    Where was the student during the questioning?
    How did the student get to where the questioning happened?
    Was the door closed or open?
    Was the student told he or she could leave?
    Was the police officer in uniform or have a weapon?
    Was anyone else in the room with the student and police officer?
    How long was the student in the room?
    Was the student told he was going to juvenile detention or jail?
    If your 13-year-old child was brought to a room by a uniformed police officer, and the door to the room was closed, and there was a uniformed police officer and school staff in the room, and your child was questioned for 30 minutes and then threatened with detention, that would be a custodial interrogation. The police would have to give your child his or her Miranda warnings. And, in Maine, if your child is arrested, the police must notify you and tell you where your child is. Your child cannot be questioned until you are notified of the arrest and:

    You are there with your child
    You agree to let the police question your child without you being there, or
    The police made a reasonable effort to reach you but were unable to, and your child is questioned about continuing or imminent criminal activity.
    You have the right to assert your child’s Miranda rights for him or her.

    Conclusion
    Depending on what your child is accused of, he or she may face school disciplinary action, or juvenile charges in court or both. They can happen at the same time or one after the other. The school discipline action will happen much faster than a court case. Anything your child says in the school discipline case can be used against him or her in the court case. If your child is charged with a crime and evidence from a school search is going to be used in court, it will be up to your child’s defense attorney to try to keep that evidence out. This is a called a motion to suppress. It will be based on what whether the person doing the search followed the rule that he was supposed to follow.

    AUTHOR’S NOTE about Tribal schools and Tribal courts: If your child goes to your tribe’s elementary or middle school, then local tribal policies, laws and practices may be a little different. If your child is charged with a juvenile crime, and the case is in tribal court, the tribal court will follow its own procedures. Tribal courts will follow the Indian Civil Rights Act (ICRA). This is very similar to the federal Bill of Rights. But, tribal judges can interpret the ICRA in ways that reflect tribal values and culture.

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panko View Post
    Okay so yesterday, something at my high school that particularly doesn't happen. They had announced that we were going to have a lock down drill and we were to get into position for the procedure. Basically, the lock down drill prepares us for the incident of an intruder entering the building. So, we got into our spots (locked the doors, turned off the lights, sat in the corner). Well, as soon as the announcement was over, police squad cars started to roll up onto the campus. There were about 10 squad cars and 7 k-9 units that they had brought in. They were doing a surprise drug search, not a lock down drill. The funny part throughout all of this, is that they had announced it as a "soft lock down drill" so we hadn't thought much of it. Well, next thing we know, they are coming inside searching lockers, clearing out classes and checking backpacks, as well as searching cars. Now, this is where I am confused.

    They had told us that they were conducting a search for drugs and what not and they were going to interfere with classes as little as possible. Well, they actually cleared some classrooms out and searched there backpacks. I am not sure if they went through them but they did have the dogs sniff out every backpack in that room. They did this with a few different rooms, including mine. And I was just wondering if it is legal for them to do it? I am pretty sure they aren't allowed to search your belongings without your consent, but then again, I don't know for sure, which is why I am coming here in case any of you are educated a bit more on the law. Also, the place this incident took place is in Port Washington, Wisconsin, just in case.

    Oh and here is the Facebook post that they made. They caught two people, both with marijuana and one also had a bottle of alcohol.
    https://www.facebook.com/Port-Washin...37081/?fref=ts

    In my opinion, legal or not, what they did was disgusting. They are making these individuals look like villains for having a little bit of pot and alcohol. Honestly, alcohol is worse than pot. They had disrupted classes and such just to bust two people, what a great job. I don't even like referring to it as being "busted", it makes it sound way worse than it actually is.

    So, let me know what you think of this. All opinions welcomed I just wanna see what others think of it in other parts of the world, because here I am pretty sure a good 80% of the people think that this whole search thing was a GIANT waste. Also, is what they did legal? Me and my dad were talking last night and yes I am pretty sure they were able to search the cars because it was in the school parking lot and in order to park there you have to sign a waiver of some sort and I am thinking maybe that gives them permission to do so. But what about the backpacks? They had everyone leave the room then the dogs did their thing. Let me know below.
    Well, I don't really think they are allowed to check my stuff without my consent(if I was in your shoes) however consuming drugs at such a young age is also bad and this might help him stop on drugs by sending him to some rehab centre.... So it's good and bad both ways....
    Goals:

    1. 300/300 wls achieved
    2.300/3000 wls currently
    3. Focussed eyes 0/1
    4. p wings 0/1

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer JOSHIE63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Star Wars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Police needs warrants for private property. All they need for public venues is a probable cause; therefore, since the bags were on school property — public property — it is certainly legal.
    I am taking a civics course right now, and my aforementioned, summarized excerpt basically explains the general idea of Amendment IV and its restrictions.
    Last edited by JOSHIE63; 04-16-2016 at 02:37 AM.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Panko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    I just read a government website, it said that most searches are legal without a warrant, as long as there's probable cause, which is apparently more common than I'd thought.
    Pigs make up their own causes. I've been watching videos on youtube where a cop basically stops someone for a bs reason and the person who was stopped ends up completely owning them. More than half of the time, the cops don't know jack squat and end up making their own laws. And to make things even better, now they are making it illegal to video cops in some states, basically telling cops "oh yeah, just go ahead do whatever you want", not that they weren't already.
    Check out my Instagram: PankoGT

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer |ThyLuigi|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Alpha Centauri
    Posts
    8,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panko View Post
    Pigs make up their own causes. I've been watching videos on youtube where a cop basically stops someone for a bs reason and the person who was stopped ends up completely owning them. More than half of the time, the cops don't know jack squat and end up making their own laws. And to make things even better, now they are making it illegal to video cops in some states, basically telling cops "oh yeah, just go ahead do whatever you want", not that they weren't already.
    It's because it would lead to less arrests, causing the state to gain less money. When it comes down to it, states care so much more for revenue than justice, because justice doesn't allow them to pursue the state's interests.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

    ↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Panko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    It's because it would lead to less arrests, causing the state to gain less money. When it comes down to it, states care so much more for revenue than justice, because justice doesn't allow them to pursue the state's interests.
    I really really hope that eventually there will be some huge up rise against the government sometime soon. At the rate they are headed right now, that doesn't seem like it will take long
    Check out my Instagram: PankoGT

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer |ThyLuigi|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Alpha Centauri
    Posts
    8,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panko View Post
    I really really hope that eventually there will be some huge up rise against the government sometime soon. At the rate they are headed right now, that doesn't seem like it will take long
    I hope not, we as people have some power over what the government does (although possibly not as much as we're led to believe). If we so choose, we can change how things work.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

    ↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer Panko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    I hope not, we as people have some power over what the government does (although possibly not as much as we're led to believe). If we so choose, we can change how things work.
    I hope people open their eyes and see how badly they are being screwed over. I would gladly die for freedom from the government and for a free society, and I don't mean going to war just to generate money for the government, I mean dying for something that would make a difference.

    We can, but with how they have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, that is very near to impossible. I mean, look at everyone who think that them voting actually makes a difference. It really doesn't. Either way, nothing is going to change. Okay, maybe a few tiny changes, but not anything major. They are still going to be dumping chemicals in the sky, brainwashing kids in school, and making everyone feel like they are just a little spec in a gigantic universe that can't make a difference to anything. Just my thoughts. Once I get started with this stuff, it all just starts to flow out.

    Even though it would be best that I don't say this kinda stuff online, I really couldn't care less at this point. I have come to realize that we are constantly being watched. Most people don't want to take the time to listen to what I have to say and just say that I am crazy lmao, for the pure fact that I disagree with what they have been told their whole life and they are afraid of change. It is what it is I guess.
    Check out my Instagram: PankoGT

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer |ThyLuigi|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Alpha Centauri
    Posts
    8,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panko View Post
    I hope people open their eyes and see how badly they are being screwed over. I would gladly die for freedom from the government and for a free society, and I don't mean going to war just to generate money for the government, I mean dying for something that would make a difference.

    We can, but with how they have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, that is very near to impossible. I mean, look at everyone who think that them voting actually makes a difference. It really doesn't. Either way, nothing is going to change. Okay, maybe a few tiny changes, but not anything major. They are still going to be dumping chemicals in the sky, brainwashing kids in school, and making everyone feel like they are just a little spec in a gigantic universe that can't make a difference to anything. Just my thoughts. Once I get started with this stuff, it all just starts to flow out.

    Even though it would be best that I don't say this kinda stuff online, I really couldn't care less at this point. I have come to realize that we are constantly being watched. Most people don't want to take the time to listen to what I have to say and just say that I am crazy lmao, for the pure fact that I disagree with what they have been told their whole life and they are afraid of change. It is what it is I guess.
    Amen .
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

    ↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    I don't believe they can just pull you over and just ask if you have any drugs or anything. But I do believe once you enter the school with anything in your backpack they have a right to check your backpack..
    CSGO Rank - LE
    Growtopia Level 50

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer Panko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COLTONROCKO View Post
    I don't believe they can just pull you over and just ask if you have any drugs or anything. But I do believe once you enter the school with anything in your backpack they have a right to check your backpack..
    Well what happened, happened and I don't think we can do much to prevent it. :/


    Link for the report on their Facebook page if you wanna check out what they had to say.
    https://www.facebook.com/Port-Washin...37081/?fref=ts
    Check out my Instagram: PankoGT

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panko View Post
    Well what happened, happened and I don't think we can do much to prevent it. :/


    Link for the report on their Facebook page if you wanna check out what they had to say.
    https://www.facebook.com/Port-Washin...37081/?fref=ts
    Huh odd. They probably didn't announce it so they can actually catch people.
    CSGO Rank - LE
    Growtopia Level 50

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer Panko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COLTONROCKO View Post
    Huh odd. They probably didn't announce it so they can actually catch people.
    Yeah, that's the only reason I can think. The only thing I am wondering is to why they are trying to bust highschoolers with a bit of bush while there are much worse drug/bully/weapon issues to be dealt with. Like in the beginning of the school year, they found a pistol in some kids car. There were like minimal cops involved with that incident, yet with this, they flood the damn school and disrupt classes to find a couple of kids with nothing to be surprised about. Like 50% of the kids in the school have had some interaction with pot (roughly), mind as well call it Pot High instead of Port High.

    But yeah, glad that we got these kids out of here, feel much safer with them off the dangerous streets of Port Washington. /fp
    Check out my Instagram: PankoGT

  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer JOSHIE63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panko View Post
    I really really hope that eventually there will be some huge up rise against the government sometime soon. At the rate they are headed right now, that doesn't seem like it will take long
    Quote Originally Posted by Panko View Post
    I hope people open their eyes and see how badly they are being screwed over. I would gladly die for freedom from the government and for a free society, and I don't mean going to war just to generate money for the government, I mean dying for something that would make a difference.

    We can, but with how they have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, that is very near to impossible. I mean, look at everyone who think that them voting actually makes a difference. It really doesn't. Either way, nothing is going to change. Okay, maybe a few tiny changes, but not anything major. They are still going to be dumping chemicals in the sky, brainwashing kids in school, and making everyone feel like they are just a little spec in a gigantic universe that can't make a difference to anything. Just my thoughts. Once I get started with this stuff, it all just starts to flow out.

    Even though it would be best that I don't say this kinda stuff online, I really couldn't care less at this point. I have come to realize that we are constantly being watched. Most people don't want to take the time to listen to what I have to say and just say that I am crazy lmao, for the pure fact that I disagree with what they have been told their whole life and they are afraid of change. It is what it is I guess.
    This is funny.

    Your understanding in the fundamentals of government is actually hilarious. Literally, America has it the best. The government is seldomly involved in our lives, and people act like it is a huge injustice when they actually do get involved.

    Government in general has one function: protecting its citizens. It is built on a the ideals of the citizens that government can provide extended services like Medicaid and social security. Not only does our government go above and beyond in many cases, their efficacy is almost unmatched in situations wherein there is a dispute over these issues.

    Is the government corrupt with political factions? Sure. However, the government accomplishes something and does it efficiently.

    As far as the police, I have my personal paradigms regarding it, but that is another issue wherein I should be politically correct or otherwise I am racist.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer Panko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    This is funny.

    Your understanding in the fundamentals of government is actually hilarious. Literally, America has it the best. The government is seldomly involved in our lives, and people act like it is a huge injustice when they actually do get involved.

    Government in general has one function: protecting its citizens. It is built on a the ideals of the citizens that government can provide extended services like Medicaid and social security. Not only does our government go above and beyond in many cases, their efficacy is almost unmatched in situations wherein there is a dispute over these issues.

    Is the government corrupt with political factions? Sure. However, the government accomplishes something and does it efficiently.

    As far as the police, I have my personal paradigms regarding it, but that is another issue wherein I should be politically correct or otherwise I am racist.
    ...and this is what I was talking about. You believe America is the best, which is actually sad. They are involved in our lives, but more than they need to be. I don't mind if they do get involved in our lives, but they have seriously taken it too far.

    They aren't protecting anything besides themselves. They are keeping everyone in the dark and hiding the truth from them. Medicaid is a joke, anything to do with them giving you chemicals in pill form is a joke. You really think loading your body full of harmful chemicals is good for you? They give you these things so you keep coming back, and giving them more money.

    For instance, my dad was diagnosed with MS (Multiple Sclerosis) about a year and a half ago. He was told to take all these meds and do what they told you to do and blah blah blah. Basically, just leaching him from his money, which is what they do. Instead, my dad choose to go the more natural way. He started doing research to find out that most people get diseases like this, from a lack of Vitamin D. I also started to look into things, because at first, I was like you. Thinking that America is the almighty best and we are oh so safe with our amazing government, when I couldn't have been further from the truth. My dad declined what the doctor told him, and started sun-gazing. Sun-gazing is basically staring at the sun to get your vitamin D, but can only be done in early/late hours of the day, so sunset and sunrise. At those hours, you can look at the sun and gain benefits from it.

    At first, I thought "jeez my dad has lost it", which is probably what you are thinking right now. I was terribly wrong. He kept getting up in the early hours and sun-gazing for a few months. Along with these, he made an effort to remove all of the toxic food we had in our house and get natural alternatives. The doctor had told him that he wouldn't be able to get rid of it besides taking the treatment they were giving him. Well, almost a year and a half later, there is nearly not a trace of that left in him. And now it all makes sense to me. No wonder all our life we were growing up, they were telling us "don't look at the sun!". It gives us benefits and immunity to sickness (just about). Now this leads me to my next point, chem trails. We all know what these are and we have been told that it is what planes and jets leave from burning fuel or whatever. Haha, that's funny. Have you noticed that a few hours after they drop these chem trails, dark gloomy clouds pretty much take over the sky? Yeah, that is them trying to control the amount of sun we get because they KNOW that it can give us amazing benefits, far more helpful than anything they give us over the counter.

    Not only did he sun-gaze, but he also changed almost all the foods/products we had. Have you ever checked the back of your deodorant stick and seen what is in there? You try to pronounce some of those ingredients and try to tell me that they put that in there to help you. They didn't. Your armpit is one of the most sensitive spots in your body. It gives a direct shot to your blood stream from your armpit. So the way we look at it is, if you can't eat any of the ingredients in
    that, why would you be putting it in your body? So we replaced the big brand deodorants we had with all natural deodorants. This is a small change, but it really makes a difference. The kind of stuff we bought, you could literally eat it and wouldn't get sick, unlike basically every other type of deodorant out there. Another issues we faced was shampoo. I really don't know what I was thinking. I use to use shampoo all the time, and I didn't even know how much it was harming me. We changed to either all natural shampoo or just water. Water works just fine, and if you believe that filling your hair with chemicals is doing you a favor (besides killing off your hair), then you are sadly mistaken.

    I could go on and on about this kind of stuff. This is just a small portion of my understanding of things. But don't be tricked into anything, people are so oblivious. And I can guarantee that the majority of the people who read this will have a changed opinion of me. For that fact that they are scared of change and frightened to find the truth out.

    People don't realize how corrupt America actually is. That's the sad part, people put so much trust within our government and it's like a blind trust. They just assume because they are running this place, they are doing it for good. Population control exists in America, and the government works it in every possible way they can. Dumping crap in the air leading to life threatening diseases to make us pour more money into their "treatment" plans, putting fluoride in our drinking water to "dumb us down" in a way to prevent us from realize the truth, and sending us off to "fight for your freedom!" The only reason war exists, is because of the brainwashed sheep who keep signing up and encouraging this. War doesn't have to happen, the only reason it does happen is to generate money for the "government". And quit honestly, America has gone overboard on this. Seriously, compare the US to the next 7 nations with the largest military's and we STILL are on top, that is pathetic.

    http://www.pgpf.org/chart-archive/00...nse-comparison
    Here is a comparison chart of the USA compared to the next 7 nations.

    https://www.military1.com/army/artic...rongest-power/
    Here is a paragraph with details on spending in the USA.
    Check out my Instagram: PankoGT

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •