Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Illegal searches?

I really love reading threads like this one. They are so interesting
    #WaterTemplars

I'm Gunter. The bottle is a scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime12 View Post
    I really love reading threads like this one. They are so interesting
    Same, I like reading other peoples beliefs/opinions.
    Check out my Instagram: PankoGT

they're going to need a search warrant if they want to invade private property. as for a school, I'm pretty sure it's legal for them to search it.
    Jus drein jus daun
    Blood must have blood

IGN: PyroInfinity

Quote Originally Posted by Panko View Post
    ...and this is what I was talking about. You believe America is the best, which is actually sad. They are involved in our lives, but more than they need to be. I don't mind if they do get involved in our lives, but they have seriously taken it too far.

They aren't protecting anything besides themselves. They are keeping everyone in the dark and hiding the truth from them. Medicaid is a joke, anything to do with them giving you chemicals in pill form is a joke. You really think loading your body full of harmful chemicals is good for you? They give you these things so you keep coming back, and giving them more money.
    Governmental roles and medical care are definitely linked in some convuluted government conspiracy.

Might I add that I would rather live with a few "bad" chemicals in my body than die of cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Panko
    For instance, my dad was diagnosed with MS (Multiple Sclerosis) about a year and a half ago. He was told to take all these meds and do what they told you to do and blah blah blah. Basically, just leaching him from his money, which is what they do. Instead, my dad choose to go the more natural way. He started doing research to find out that most people get diseases like this, from a lack of Vitamin D. I also started to look into things, because at first, I was like you. Thinking that America is the almighty best and we are oh so safe with our amazing government, when I couldn't have been further from the truth. My dad declined what the doctor told him, and started sun-gazing. Sun-gazing is basically staring at the sun to get your vitamin D, but can only be done in early/late hours of the day, so sunset and sunrise. At those hours, you can look at the sun and gain benefits from it.

At first, I thought "jeez my dad has lost it", which is probably what you are thinking right now. I was terribly wrong. He kept getting up in the early hours and sun-gazing for a few months. Along with these, he made an effort to remove all of the toxic food we had in our house and get natural alternatives. The doctor had told him that he wouldn't be able to get rid of it besides taking the treatment they were giving him. Well, almost a year and a half later, there is nearly not a trace of that left in him. And now it all makes sense to me. No wonder all our life we were growing up, they were telling us "don't look at the sun!". It gives us benefits and immunity to sickness (just about). Now this leads me to my next point, chem trails. We all know what these are and we have been told that it is what planes and jets leave from burning fuel or whatever. Haha, that's funny. Have you noticed that a few hours after they drop these chem trails, dark gloomy clouds pretty much take over the sky? Yeah, that is them trying to control the amount of sun we get because they KNOW that it can give us amazing benefits, far more helpful than anything they give us over the counter.

Not only did he sun-gaze, but he also changed almost all the foods/products we had. Have you ever checked the back of your deodorant stick and seen what is in there? You try to pronounce some of those ingredients and try to tell me that they put that in there to help you. They didn't. Your armpit is one of the most sensitive spots in your body. It gives a direct shot to your blood stream from your armpit. So the way we look at it is, if you can't eat any of the ingredients in
    that, why would you be putting it in your body? So we replaced the big brand deodorants we had with all natural deodorants. This is a small change, but it really makes a difference. The kind of stuff we bought, you could literally eat it and wouldn't get sick, unlike basically every other type of deodorant out there. Another issues we faced was shampoo. I really don't know what I was thinking. I use to use shampoo all the time, and I didn't even know how much it was harming me. We changed to either all natural shampoo or just water. Water works just fine, and if you believe that filling your hair with chemicals is doing you a favor (besides killing off your hair), then you are sadly mistaken.

I could go on and on about this kind of stuff. This is just a small portion of my understanding of things. But don't be tricked into anything, people are so oblivious. And I can guarantee that the majority of the people who read this will have a changed opinion of me. For that fact that they are scared of change and frightened to find the truth out.
    Conspiracies are purely based upon speculation. Substantiate this claim by citing actual facts, not one wrongful prescription — if one could call it that. The nebulosity of such common happenings are completely contrived without any veracity — or rather, factual justification. The reality is that, without a government official attesting to this, this can never be de facto to the point where there is widespread paranoia and rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by Panko
    People don't realize how corrupt America actually is. That's the sad part, people put so much trust within our government and it's like a blind trust. They just assume because they are running this place, they are doing it for good. Population control exists in America, and the government works it in every possible way they can. Dumping crap in the air leading to life threatening diseases to make us pour more money into their "treatment" plans, putting fluoride in our drinking water to "dumb us down" in a way to prevent us from realize the truth, and sending us off to "fight for your freedom!" The only reason war exists, is because of the brainwashed sheep who keep signing up and encouraging this. War doesn't have to happen, the only reason it does happen is to generate money for the "government". And quit honestly, America has gone overboard on this. Seriously, compare the US to the next 7 nations with the largest military's and we STILL are on top, that is pathetic.

http://www.pgpf.org/chart-archive/00...nse-comparison
    Here is a comparison chart of the USA compared to the next 7 nations.

https://www.military1.com/army/artic...rongest-power/
    Here is a paragraph with details on spending in the USA.
    I hate when I am drinking water then suddenly I just black out. I mean, I would rather take the cholera than the minute degree of chemicals in water.

Oh, and not only is the government corrupt, but now genocidal. So are criminals prophets or…

In solemnity, you cannot provide one credible source that is not a conspiracy theory propaganda or out-of-context hyperbole.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Governmental roles and medical care are definitely linked in some convuluted government conspiracy.

Might I add that I would rather live with a few "bad" chemicals in my body than die of cancer.

Conspiracies are purely based upon speculation. Substantiate this claim by citing actual facts, not one wrongful prescription — if one could call it that. The nebulosity of such common happenings are completely contrived without any veracity — or rather, factual justification. The reality is that, without a government official attesting to this, this can never be de facto to the point where there is widespread paranoia and rebellion.

I hate when I am drinking water then suddenly I just black out. I mean, I would rather take the cholera than the minute degree of chemicals in water.

Oh, and not only is the government corrupt, but now genocidal. So are criminals prophets or…

In solemnity, you cannot provide one credible source that is not a conspiracy theory propaganda or out-of-context hyperbole.
    I don't think you get what I meant...them dumping the chemicals in the air, aids to people getting cancer. They dump all of these heavy metals mixed with whatever the hell they might have in there, and it blocks out the sun, thus preventing us from getting the daily douse of Vitamin D we should be getting every day. Which results in people developing life threatening diseases, then being told to go to the doctors and get "treatment". When really, you are just paying them to keep you infected with whatever they spread upon you.

But in the end, I can't say for sure. I believe in the theories I have been taught more than whatever crap they are trying to shove down our throats.

"The earth is round". Haha lies.

"The sun is harmful, don't look at it!" More lies.

"You need to wear chemicals to protect you from the sun." ...

Also, why do you believe them? The people who are telling you all these "facts", are the same people running the entire rat race.

That would be life if a farmer fed his chickens some type of growth hormone, and then he also was in charge of the USDA and was telling everyone his chickens are fed naturally.

It is so obvious and right in front of you, all you need to do is open your eyes. You are scared of the "truth" actually being a lie.
    Check out my Instagram: PankoGT