Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Is it worth to download Windows 10 for free?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer genpasaporte922's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bacolod City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,457

    Default Is it worth to download Windows 10 for free?

    IGN: genpasaporte | Level: 42


    The "Lenny" of the forums!




    How to know who is affiliated with Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by koala1018 View Post
    So, kids, this is why you should focus on Math at school. Math can help you figure out wether something/someone is linked to/part of the Illuminati, or not.


    *some random guy asks for attractions in US*

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Jong-un View Post
    You can check out the filthy Imperialist Pig-Dogs leashed by puppet strings by their Capitalist Enslavers known as Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump.


  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer |ThyLuigi|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Alpha Centauri
    Posts
    8,198

    Default

    What's your current OS? If it's Windows 8, I'd upgrade. If it's Windows 7, I don't know, it has its pros and cons.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

    ↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer genpasaporte922's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bacolod City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    What's your current OS? If it's Windows 8, I'd upgrade. If it's Windows 7, I don't know, it has its pros and cons.
    Windows 7 Starter.
    IGN: genpasaporte | Level: 42


    The "Lenny" of the forums!




    How to know who is affiliated with Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by koala1018 View Post
    So, kids, this is why you should focus on Math at school. Math can help you figure out wether something/someone is linked to/part of the Illuminati, or not.


    *some random guy asks for attractions in US*

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Jong-un View Post
    You can check out the filthy Imperialist Pig-Dogs leashed by puppet strings by their Capitalist Enslavers known as Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump.


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer MyLegGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    If you want Windows 10 then downloading Windows 10 is worth it. Otherwise it's not.

    Simple as that.

    I'm on Windows 8 and I don't want Windows 10. So I'm not downloading it.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer ScptrX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by genpasaporte922 View Post
    Only if you are on 8/8.1
    GrowID: scptrx [INACTIVE]
    TankID: ScptrX [INACTIVE]


  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard JeremyJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Of course, but watch out there can be scammers in real life trying to get control of your bank account. Careful buddy.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer genpasaporte922's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bacolod City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyJack View Post
    Of course, but watch out there can be scammers in real life trying to get control of your bank account. Careful buddy.
    From Windows official website bro.

    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...l_help_upgrade
    IGN: genpasaporte | Level: 42


    The "Lenny" of the forums!




    How to know who is affiliated with Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by koala1018 View Post
    So, kids, this is why you should focus on Math at school. Math can help you figure out wether something/someone is linked to/part of the Illuminati, or not.


    *some random guy asks for attractions in US*

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Jong-un View Post
    You can check out the filthy Imperialist Pig-Dogs leashed by puppet strings by their Capitalist Enslavers known as Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump.


  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard JeremyJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by genpasaporte922 View Post
    Oh you didnt mention that. I would. Lol, if it's free? Jeez.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Areodax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In my house. It's nice.
    Posts
    8,489

    Default

    Literally the FBI's digital spy.

    Just don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •