Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Should i go through with this?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard XxSian123xX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    271

    Default Should i go through with this?

    i have a deviated septum [like my nose is blocked all the time] its very hard to breath through my nose and i might need surgery should i have it in a week or a year or so [the medicine i tried never worked] and I'm only 10 and ive never had surgery so I'm scared. has enyone else had septoplasty surgery? if so what do they do?

    this is what a nose with a deviated septum looks like https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&pid=3.1&rm=2

    http://www.webmd.com/allergies/deviated-septum some facts

    theres a very rare chance that i could stop breathing in my sleep if i don't have the surgery
    In Game Name : sian123

    People I Helped : 200

    Instagram/Snapchat : xshopkincollectorx

    Worlds : SIAN123 ACTINGCLASS CATRINLOVESTOYS GROWTOPIEVILLE

    Dragon Cave Name : XxSian123xX

    Click My Dragons








  2. #2
    Squire
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    In a galaxy far far away...
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSian123xX View Post
    i have a deviated septum [like my nose is blocked all the time] its very hard to breath through my nose and i might need surgery should i have it in a week or a year or so [the medicine i tried never worked] and I'm only 10 and ive never had surgery so I'm scared. has enyone else had septoplasty surgery? if so what do they do?

    this is what a nose with a deviated septum looks like https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...0&pid=3.1&rm=2

    http://www.webmd.com/allergies/deviated-septum some facts

    theres a very rare chance that i could stop breathing in my sleep if i don't have the surgery
    don't worry kiddo, they'll inject you with some kind of thing that puts you to sleep, then perform surgery. you don't have to be scared, cuz I know YOU CAN MAKE IT!!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Minecraftpee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The land of pee
    Posts
    683

    Default

    uhh the photo doesnt work but you can make it


    In Game Name: CheeseFriez Proud of BOTF, JATP, and BOTT!
    I like pie Hi
    Games: Growtopia - Minecraft - Sims 4 - Roblox

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer EMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴ
    Posts
    619

    Default

    heres something
    Would you rather have a 5% chance for your entire life or a
    20% chance of dying for about a day

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard XxSian123xX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINEplox View Post
    don't worry kiddo, they'll inject you with some kind of thing that puts you to sleep, then perform surgery. you don't have to be scared, cuz I know YOU CAN MAKE IT!!
    thanks also its called anesthetic
    In Game Name : sian123

    People I Helped : 200

    Instagram/Snapchat : xshopkincollectorx

    Worlds : SIAN123 ACTINGCLASS CATRINLOVESTOYS GROWTOPIEVILLE

    Dragon Cave Name : XxSian123xX

    Click My Dragons








  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Prolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Oh my, I have something close to that. Rhinitis allergy. Almost the same thing, a bit worse through.

    I'm never gonna take the surgery. Never.

    Unless my mom could stop saying "Don't use anesthetic." to the surgeon.
    IGN: Prolly

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer KKcupcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prolly View Post
    Oh my, I have something close to that. Rhinitis allergy. Almost the same thing, a bit worse through.

    I'm never gonna take the surgery. Never.

    Unless my mom could stop saying "Don't use anesthetic." to the surgeon.
    oh i have rhinitis, used to be really serious and i kept sneezing a lot when i was 10-11, but it slowly faded to just some occasional sniffles.
    maybe you have to wait, it usually fades out in a couple years, which was the case for me.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Prolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KKcupcake View Post
    oh i have rhinitis, used to be really serious and i kept sneezing a lot when i was 10-11, but it slowly faded to just some occasional sniffles.
    maybe you have to wait, it usually fades out in a couple years, which was the case for me.
    Hopefully mine actually fades out. Been there for almost 5 years.
    IGN: Prolly

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10,911

    Default

    You should ask your parents about it.

    It is best to wait until after the nose has stopped growing, around age 15, to have surgery.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •