Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Roast me pls

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hype 4 Pokemon Sun
    Posts
    3,799

    Default Roast me pls

    Everyone else is doing and I want to do it. Please roast me idc what you say this is online so go ahead.
    Smash that flag counter in the face



    CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

    Featured Pokemon:



  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hype 4 Pokemon Sun
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    You're a butt nub!
    I'm crying I can't take anymore.
    Smash that flag counter in the face



    CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

    Featured Pokemon:



  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer serge700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Sergetopia
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Superj? More like SuperNEIGH! cuz your an ***( bad word)( donkey lol)and you look like grass.
    You smell like barf and probably eat dogs barf
    Meh I suck at roasting lol
    Click my eggs plz <3 Lets see how many dragons/eggs we can get! (5) Start here!
    IGN: serge
    Subscribe to Serge Games Pro on Youtube!
    Goals:
    Get Focused Eyes 16/100
    Get a ring from ringmaster: Step 2 5/5 growtokens!
    Get 5Dls (2)
    Get level 50 (27)
    Get honors or WOTD(no)
    Get VOTW (no)

    MY FAVOURITE SONG NOW:

    Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hype 4 Pokemon Sun
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by serge700 View Post
    Superj? More like SuperNEIGH! cuz your an ***( bad word)( donkey lol)and you look like grass.
    You smell like barf and probably eat dogs barf
    Meh I suck at roasting lol
    I need more.
    Smash that flag counter in the face



    CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

    Featured Pokemon:



  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Frozenpotato_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    2,607

    Default

    You write like a retarded manchild and your name is absolutely idiotic and has no thought into it whatsoever.

    Also, Noob.


    maybe I was too cruel with that noob...
    IGN:FrozenPotato
    Contact me Via a PM here on the forums.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hype 4 Pokemon Sun
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenpotato_ View Post
    You write like a retarded manchild and your name is absolutely idiotic and has no thought into it whatsoever.

    Also, Noob.


    maybe I was too cruel with that noob...
    Pfff is that a roast or a compliment?
    Smash that flag counter in the face



    CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

    Featured Pokemon:



  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer JerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    <JAMMED!>
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Butt nub! ( No infraction pls ;-; )
    IGN: Artificially
    Level: 67
    Instagram:ArtificiallyGT
    Youtube Channel:GrowRoyale
    Newest Youtube video right down there!


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    In a lonely dark corner of my house
    Posts
    2,262

    Default

    u dummy, i hope u nu has wifi for 1 second
    Wanna hear a lame joke I made?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    So if I robbed your house you would view it as good because it gives cops a job and teach you to get a security system?

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hype 4 Pokemon Sun
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Please top this is making my cry.
    Smash that flag counter in the face



    CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

    Featured Pokemon:



  10. #10
    Squire
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    11

    Cool Roast

    Id roast you, but Id need a grill OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    My man, Super


    I don't like you

    Your parents don't like you

    Frankly my parents don't like you either.

    And SilentDogs, she doesn't like you either.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer TheTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    With Mr Manglev
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Sorry but i don't speak noob
    Ign = Trainzzz
    Parkour? Msg me :3
    This does not describe me at all :/

    Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hype 4 Pokemon Sun
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    WEAK AFFFF
    Smash that flag counter in the face



    CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

    Featured Pokemon:



  14. #14
    Squire
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    11

    Default Ultimate roast

    You are so ugly that your face looks bad
    You smell so awful you stink
    You suck at stuff so much that you are not good at it

    #Roastofthesentury

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hype 4 Pokemon Sun
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAZON550 View Post
    You are so ugly that your face looks bad
    You smell so awful you stink
    You suck at stuff so much that you are not good at it

    #Roastofthesentury
    Dude you can't roast someone when you spell century wrong.

    Lol it's if English isn't your main language though, I understand.
    Smash that flag counter in the face



    CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

    Featured Pokemon:



  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer OnlyKING0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In My Palace !
    Posts
    2,875

    Default

    Chillout super J hard extra long terristrial face AHH
    Goals

    Get Focus eyes ( 100/100) Done!
    Get to Level 60 ( 55/60)
    Get G pickaxe( 161/200)
    Get thingamabob (0/1)
    Get WOTD (0/1)

    VISIT VENDSTOP CHEAP PRICES SAME AS JAR
    Watch my new vid and subscribe to OnlyKing Gt Please
    ]

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard Dean Ambrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    299

    Default

    A teacher is a person who used to think he liked children. You are someone who thinks your parents still love you.

    Not only do you drive people insane, they have to pay for the gas.

    Ambrose will strike again.
    Ambrose gonna show the world.


  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Between Canada and Mexico
    Posts
    2,224

    Talking

    You're too much of a sweet person to roast, you are one of the kindest person I know!

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    There's a crystal clock? Oops, ok, will fix in an upcoming patch. Hey, there are a lot of items to keep track of in this game, easy to forget...
    @TheDisco

  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard Dean Ambrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Some say it's better to give than to receive; mommy learnt that the hard way.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Did you know that your twin is halfway across the world enjoying everything while you're stuck in hell because he was always the better one?

    - - - Updated - - -

    You're just like a rose. You think you're the beautiful part, others think you're the 'prick.'

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'd put a dollar in the change machine if it really worked.

    - - - Updated - - -

    If you like slipping into things, I suggest slipping in an coma.

    - - - Updated - - -

    99% of the time people don't change. You, however, is the remaining 1% that isn't smart enough to know how to change.

    - - - Updated - - -

    My life started out beautiful, carefree and bright, well that was until I met you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The main reason why ISIS hasn't tried attacking you is because they know that they'll get thanks instead of hate.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Millions have died to diseases that could be cured; not because of the money, but because of you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    You start out in growtopia as a newbie and you click on the friends button. There it is the facts, no friends- which defines your life. Don't even try.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Whenever I see you I doubt that Jesus sacrificed himself for our sins- no I think he knew the upcoming future of you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Have you figured out why there is good and bad in this world? Well that's because one side is full of people who love each other and the other side is full of idiotic backstabbers and you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm beginning to see why Dean Ambrose lost to Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 32, that's because he saw you in the crowd.

    - - - Updated - - -

    You're like schools, a huge waste of space.

    Ambrose will strike again.
    Ambrose gonna show the world.


  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer XDCorez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Boku No Pico
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Go die in a hole


    was that too much?
    GT IGN: XDCorezz
    Vain Glory IGN: XDCorezz
    Other games IGN: Matchitza
    Latest Video:

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •