Thread: SERVER IS UNSAFE!!!

Squire

Lightbulb SERVER IS UNSAFE!!!

Hi there. I wana ask some question.

Why gt server wont be like coc server?
    Coc server is good and secure but gt server is not. About 7-8 youtubers of gt been hacked in gt
    Coc server is cant edit by ourself but can be edit by dev.if edited it will automatic reconnect to server. I recommeded dev can make gt server more safe and secure like coc server, create all client file same with server when gt is running. So if someone edit the client file by him/herself will be reconnect and recommend him/her uninstall 3rd party app before continue playing
    Their(hker) action is made me felt worried in gt

I HOPE THIS SUGGESTION WILL REPLY BY DEVS AND MODS

THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Alan1 View Post

Coc server is good and secure but gt server is not. About 7-8 youtubers of gt been hacked in gt
    Coc server is cant edit by ourself but can be edit by dev.if edited it will automatic reconnect to server. I recommeded dev can make gt server more safe and secure like coc server, create all client file same with server when gt is running. So if someone edit the client file by him/herself will be reconnect and recommend him/her uninstall 3rd party app before continue playing

THANK YOU
    Clash of Clans is easy to hack.
    Ingredients to make a Doomsayer:

- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
    - 2/3 teaspoon More Salt
    - 9/11 cups of Sarcasm
    - 5 tons of Memes
    - 8 kg Intelligance
    - Special Sauce

Clash of Clans : Once the hacker gets your GMAIL, boom! you got hacked! (Android)
    IGN - FrostieFrost
    VENDELI - Cheap Block Shop
    WIKIQ - The Ultimate Recipe / Guide World

THANK YOU
    Supercell and Rtsoft are different.
    Clash of Clans and Growtopia are Different.
    - Graphic Designer -

Supercell has so much cash with them unlike Growtopia. Simple as that.
    IGN: VluonxPH
    I AM AN ENTJ

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!

Overwatch Quotes

Knight

THANK YOU

The hackers who hacked the youtubers accounts used password guesser i think.In Clash Of Clans the accounts "don't" have passwords so its hard to hack them. Growtopia servers are nearly impossible to hack. Unless you have full access to server hosting computer(s). Even whit strongest password there is change someone gusses it. But its very hard. Hope you understand.
    "I'm a little drop of water in giant sea"

Two rules of my life.
    1. Be nice.
    2. Help others always when you can.

Sorry for inactivity

Growtopia's server has never had an internal breach. When someone gets "hacked" (ie, someone knows their password), it's coming from outside the game.

All we can do for now is give security tips and hope people will follow them. "use a unique password for Growtopia, not the same one as other places" is very important and would have stopped the "youtuber" hacks you're talking about. It's just people looking up old data breaches from other sites and trying those old passwords.

We may allow more security options in the future (2FA, etc) but this for now you'll be totally safe by just following these tips.

As far as client hacks, speed/floating is hard to separate from lag sometimes (we don't want to ban the wrong people!), but thing like stealing items through walls etc are not possible, just minor things (floating/running fast) that autoban generally takes care of eventually. Ignore 'em.

Closing thread
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies