Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Editing tips?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    341

    Default Editing tips?

    I recently started youtube but I have no idea how to edit. I have prior knowledge but it isn't as good as other youtubers. So, any pro video editors who can give me tips? Also, programs but not paid? Thx
    IGN: pigoverall
    Subscribe!
    Newest Video!


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    CS_OFFICE
    Posts
    809

    Default

    not a pro but imma giv u tip:

    if ur work is messed up like uh for example
    u aligned audio#1 to video clip #3 so that audio 1 will start playing when video clip 3 is shown in the screen but after some editing on other clips they're not aligned anymore,

    don't get pissed off it's normal and it's always like that when u makin too big projects k

    - - - Updated - - -

    i mean it's normal dont feel like u suck

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight zxmvntcwrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pigoverall View Post
    I recently started youtube but I have no idea how to edit. I have prior knowledge but it isn't as good as other youtubers. So, any pro video editors who can give me tips? Also, programs but not paid? Thx
    Just crack Premiere Pro... Free editors are going to get you nowhere.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer KKcupcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    if you have an apple device, use imovie. its pretty good when you're starting out.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KKcupcake View Post
    if you have an apple device, use imovie. its pretty good when you're starting out.
    Sitting here, wishing that I had the money to buy a mac.
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

  6. #6
    Lesser Knight zxmvntcwrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singapore View Post
    Sitting here, wishing that I had the money to buy a mac.
    lol, mac is

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zxmvntcwrs View Post
    lol, mac is
    Have you seen the insane IO speeds of the Retina Macbook Pro?
    Can you find a PC with Macbook Air thickness that has the same or better battery life?
    Btw, a Macbook Air was dropped from a plane and it still worked fine.
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight zxmvntcwrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singapore View Post
    Have you seen the insane IO speeds of the Retina Macbook Pro?
    Can you find a PC with Macbook Air thickness that has the same or better battery life?
    Btw, a Macbook Air was dropped from a plane and it still worked fine.
    "a Macbook Air was dropped from a plane and it still worked fine." - Does that make a mac good? no. it's about performance, who drops an mac from a plane? - And is there even solid proof it happend?

    Have you seen the insane speeds of self build pc's yet? I don't think so.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer MyLegGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    I've really never understood why people come here with questions about different things. Google exists, and it's a much better idea to search Google, than to go on a random forum and ask a bunch of morons for advice.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer KKcupcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singapore View Post
    Sitting here, wishing that I had the money to buy a mac.
    iphones also have imovie, a shittier version, but still something.

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KKcupcake View Post
    iphones also have imovie, a shittier version, but still something.
    Lol, glad I have it saved to my app store account when it was free... but 727 FKIN MEGABYTES. Regret getting 16gb iPhone.
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer KKcupcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singapore View Post
    Lol, glad I have it saved to my app store account when it was free... but 727 FKIN MEGABYTES. Regret getting 16gb iPhone.
    when it was free?
    wasn't it always free? i guess not...
    also i agree that 16gb is too little, i want to keep all my photos along with the apps i want, but 64gb is too much, there will be a lot of wasted space. 32gb is the perfect size, but they don't have the iphone 6 in 32gb... cri

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Juxtapose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Yu Don't Need to know ;)
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Well you got to pay for premium result...
    by the way if you're going to make videos get a new pc with nice graphic card
    because from what I seen from your video has bad quality of graphic
    also don't use bandicam to record,try Using OBS (Open broadcaster software) it's free
    and many famous u tuber use it

    IGN:JUXTAPOSE
    MY GOALS



  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer ianCSzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3,320

    Default

    For starters, Windows Movie Maker (Windows) and iMovie (Mac OS X) are the best. If you want to do some more complicated editing, I recommend After Effects (paid) and Blender (free). Both of them works for all platforms.
    IGN : Lavaloid

  15. #15
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pigoverall View Post
    I recently started youtube but I have no idea how to edit. I have prior knowledge but it isn't as good as other youtubers. So, any pro video editors who can give me tips? Also, programs but not paid? Thx
    Well iv used sony vegas for 6 years now id say its the best editing software and easiest when u get used to it

    Well if you want a channel banner or other stuff you can PM me IGN: GuRLYFaRMeR

    ill do it for free xD

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer KKcupcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GURLYFaRMeR View Post
    Well iv used sony vegas for 6 years now id say its the best editing software and easiest when u get used to it

    Well if you want a channel banner or other stuff you can PM me IGN: GuRLYFaRMeR

    ill do it for free xD
    please get another account with a less... painful username.

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KKcupcake View Post
    when it was free?
    wasn't it always free? i guess not...
    also i agree that 16gb is too little, i want to keep all my photos along with the apps i want, but 64gb is too much, there will be a lot of wasted space. 32gb is the perfect size, but they don't have the iphone 6 in 32gb... cri
    Lol, you say that now, wait until you get the 64gb model for yourself.
    You'll download tons of apps and never bother deleting them again like when I got my first iPhone.
    It's only a year until my contract ends so I don't mind it so much
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    2,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyLegGuy View Post
    I've really never understood why people come here with questions about different things. Google exists, and it's a much better idea to search Google, than to go on a random forum and ask a bunch of morons for advice.
    Take a hint from this guy and realise that this forum is filled with inexperienced, immature, and egotistical idiots like me. Google is at least a bit better.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer KKcupcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singapore View Post
    Lol, you say that now, wait until you get the 64gb model for yourself.
    You'll download tons of apps and never bother deleting them again like when I got my first iPhone.
    It's only a year until my contract ends so I don't mind it so much
    i suppose that's kind of true... but usually every month i will try and delete any unused apps that are taking up space and reorganising folders, so 'excess stock' will be cleared out.

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KKcupcake View Post
    i suppose that's kind of true... but usually every month i will try and delete any unused apps that are taking up space and reorganising folders, so 'excess stock' will be cleared out.
    Huh, I never do that, but it's kinda sad I can't download hearthstone because that will eat almost all the space I have left.
    But local music storage is cool.
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •